BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
HOT GIRLS IN THE ATL.

What up HOT GIRLS. Its on this weekend. Lets go turn the ATL straight out.

All my HOT GIRLS PLEASE CHECK IN, as well as my HOT BOYS.

Re: HOT GIRLS IN THE ATL.

WSUP HOT GIRLS AND HOT BOYS!!! COUNT ME IN FOR THIS WEEKEND!!!!

I'm already here so I will see you all when you get here. DO it do it do it!

HOT GIRL 11

AAAYYYY what's up? So how has the Hot Girls been
This ya Hot Boy just checking in
I also want to tell you that I missed you all
Now how about that Hot Girls call (end)

To all my Hot Girls where they at...where they at

Much love to the Hot Girls!

THANKS FOR THE LOVE WADE AKA#2!!! WSUP HOT BOY (HOMECOMING) HOW ARE YOU TODAY? HOT GIRLS IN ATL THIS WEEKEND ARE YALL DOWN?

Where the Hot Girls at, where they at? Good morning to you beautiful ladies and keep the unity going. I have one quote that you ladies can add to your huddle and live by it. It is this: BE THE BRIDGE(Opportunities happen when the right people join together). You'll remind me of the City Hitters and the way we do it. Hot Boy here and it is getting in here. Peace1. Have a bless weekend and be careful.

Shneke, your having a party too. or that the same one. Just curious.

What's up to all my Hot Girls It your Hot "10" just checking in.. And to all the lovely Hot Boys its great to hear from you and to have you on our team because ever
great Hot Girl must have a great Hot Boy on her team and to be on a Hot Girl team is a good things!! you cant go wrong with a Hot Girl.. remerber that to all.. hope everyone is having a great week if not it will get better just keep your head up..

To Hot 11 were are u!!! you really need to check in because i think your out of pocket... i know your not in the A A A .. what they doing . I see that Kill Kill will make you make a trip i see u !!!

I might have to come to the Atl later that night we have a game sat. but it will be over about 6:00 so count me in.. and bring them CARDS!!! Later am Out!!

Whats up to all my HOTS? I'm still hanging and teaching these bad azz students. U can tell its time 4 a break. They are off the chain!!!! Therefore, u know I will be in the "A"! Just have my drink ready! It is a count down. I have 3 1/2 more days before the break then somebody better call the fire department because it is going to be hard to put this out! Holla if u hear me!

am sorry Hot "11" i thought that was Hot "22"

DANG SIS WHERE THEY DOIN DAT AT? AND YES HOT GIRL #22 IS MY REAL SISER. YOU ARE CRAZY AND HOW THE TEACHER GONNA CALL HER STUDENTS BAD? GIRL WHO GONNA PUT DAT FIRE OUT!!!

Hot Girls, ya'll are invited to the party! We don't hate and ya'll are crunk. Come on and party and bring all the Hot Boys out!!!

I AIN'T MET NO ONE TO PUT THIS FIRE OUT YET WHERE THE HOT BOYS AT?LOL

I see u Hot u know that i thought u was already in the A and i was tripping!! but i see u keep your cool Hot its almost over!! just free your mind and the rest will follow!! I will have your PATRON on deck! O i forget you stopped drinking (smile)

Well, sis I apologize there are some good ones but I love them all! Its just time for a little break.

O CG u know who is going to put that fire out he is a Bad ass yellow Hot Boy.. and u know it 22 dont play. u know he can see and hear u all the way up there...because u got that Kill Kill put that sh--t up before someone get hurt

Hot girl #10 u know I just quit for the week days! And no I am not in the "A". U must forgot what my name is.

What's up ladies-count me in. I am going to the game with Shay first though. Then it's on Sunday at my house after the meeting. I see you Hot Girls. #22 you know you need to stop before that Bad Azz Yellow boy has to straighten you #10 holla when you ge to the center. I see you CG and # 11. Thanks again Homecoming for having our back. Can't wait to meet yu HOT BOY!!! It's on!!!!

WSUP HOT GIRL 8, SO YOU IN FOR THE TRIP TOO!! LET'S DO THE DAM* THING THEN

What up Hot CG, 22, 10, and 8. Just got back in, broke two nails opening my car door so I had to get dem things fixed. Can't wait till yall get here. I'll bring a bottle for you HOTS for the meeting on Sunday.

Ms. Gina no I'm not having a party, my son Twan is and then we will go check out the party the Playmakers are having. We're just gonna kick this weekend.

Where my Hot Girls/Boys at where they at where they at!

Well, I will see ya Saturday

Hot boy #15 checkin in..... will see ya'll in the A......hope we party until 6 in the morning. Holla back!!!!!1
doing doing Doing And Doing it well!!!!!1

#15 aren't you the 3rd baseman for South Ga.Magic? Well we usually vote on our Hot Boys, but I'm gonna vote you on in and just take the heat my Hot Girls will give me, but they will understand.

Welcome aboard HOT BOY #15

Now we don't (doing it doing it)
We DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT!

whats up to all my hot girls dont do it to hard in the A cause you know the meeting is sunday and i expect all you hot girls to have your "a" there since you all hyped about the road trip! and to that other hot girl im the fire man you can spark it up but i will put you out you can spark it up but i will put you outtttttttttttttttttttt! Holla B.A.Y.B out

I HEAR YA HOT BOY THAT IS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT PUT THAT FIRE OUT BET YOU CANT DO IT LIKE HIM... NOPE

i see u bad azz yellow boy Mr. Hot Boy dont get to jazz you know that bad azz 22 is the only one fire u better be putting out.. are u will get your block knocked off for sure. and u know this man. Love Ya yellow boy

and u know that all the Hot Girls can Kick it to dawn and still be on top of our game thats how we do it. u know do it do it!!

Yep South Ga magic is where I dwell....doing and doing and doing well is LL. cool J song. Thanks for letting me be apart of the Hot Girl clit...i mean clik.....LOL!!!!!1