BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Christams Party

For all that will be in the Atlanta area on Saturday, December 17, 2005.

Come party with the Lady Playmakers!

Playmakers 1st Annual Christmas Party
Days Inn Hotel
4300 Snapfinger Wood Dr
Decatur, Ga 30035

8pm-2am

Admission--$10
Cash Bar
Free Food

Hope to see you there!

Re: Christams Party

I will be there! Ummmm, I want to dance with all the playmakers execept for my cousins, get aaaawwwwaaaaay! hahahahahhaha

Boy, you are silly. But I know you will be there! It will be off the chain!!!

Well since I will be in Atlanta this weekend, I was looking for somewhere to party @, I will come to your party and party with your.

Gina, are you still playing with LIA next year? Oh, and you will be at the party representing for all the ! aaaaaaaayyyyyyy!

Yes, I'm going back with LIA, I'm not running no one down about playing ball. Im getting too old for that. I just want to play ball and have fun with it. People take the game to serious. Yes I will be there to party.

Hey, I would like to dance with all the ladies with that wear apple bottoms well! Not you #16, #8 in 06'!
hahahahahha

Wade, I'm still looking for bottom jeans to fix me

Dang Gina baby!!!!!! WOW..hahahahahhaha ! Well, I've seen you and ummmmmm, hold on a sec..... ....Ummmm, I'm about to hit me some home coming in a minute....check later about to make u laugh...

I don't wanna dance with you anyway Wade! But you know I rock those Apple Bottoms well! Gina, look forward to seeing you at the party! Oh, if Wade bout to try to kick a poem we all are aobut to laugh! Do it Uncle Red style, oh naw...you might get banned for that!

Thanks, I will get direction off the website and look for you guys. So I can get my on. Please have me Bud Lights there.

Hey Playmakers does my Daughter Chris play with you all?

Hot Girl 11, I'm looking at the roster and I don't see a Chris on there!

Gina this one's for you....hahahahaha

AAwwwww, da*n girl
that apple just got me mesmorized
I'mmm young but dang if I was older
let's go half on a.......
Dang that I lost my train of thought....

hahahahahahahahaha.....I got hot...
Hey can I get an or some or something! aaaaaaaayyyyyy
Let me get it together....

HOT GIRLS WILL BE THERE!! HEY IS THERE GOING TO BE SOME FINE MEN THERE OR WHAT? THERE ARE SOME OF US COMING DOWN THIS WEEKEND SO WE ARE GONNA COME THROUGH AND PARTY WITH THE PLAYMAKERS!!!!

All the Hot Boys that will be in Atlanta need to come out!!! Where the Hot Boys at?!

Hey Hot Girl 11, got the word, Chris is sitting out this year!

Wade, that was nice, but you play tooooo much, you need to go back and regroup, everyone can't be like Homecoming Wade I'm just missing with you

Hey, I had you going at first and I do write poems like that too!!! But not on here....See you Saturday!

kj will be in the house

Email us pictures on Sunday from the party and we will get them up for all of BASA to see.

BASA Staff, will do!

i will be there even if your coach which is like my brother didnt tell you guys: sharon and michelle what i said
see can you figure out who this is

Hope to see most of the Atlanta Men and Women softball teams in the house Saturday night.

Wade - you will have some ladies with Apple Bottom and so without. Just be there and invited other friends to come along and enjoy the party.

Need To come check out this PARTY,so I can get me ONE of those gurls for keeps!

D5 - what girl are you trying to keep? We are not for sale but you might can borrow one of us if we let you.

Hahahahahha Playmaker #5...and she got you on that one D24. I will invite people out to support ya'll. It should be fun and Playmaker#8 you can pay for my pics at the party!

Oh, is the BYOB?

Wade, man u know me better than that! I will take the pics but I ain't taking none of us, except at my mom's dinner when u dressed up(Santa)! HA! Anyway, there will be a cash bar.

Wassup Dee#24, its your gurl Gee. Your going to the party Saturday night, Let me know. Hit your girl up.

Hey Playmaker #5,I just want to borrow the most eligible ONE! I'm not choosy

What up D24? You coming to da party? Hey I never got any email from u. (former #16) Hit that link over to da left and check out the Playmakers website.

Hahahahah, big cuz! You too funny. I will get a camera too and we will take all the embarrassing pics and send them in....hahahahaha Anybody get too drunk, you will be posted...hahahahahha hahahaha, I didn't send it in and post it...hahahahaha...

Hey #8 I was wondering why u never responded to my messages..I wrote u twice at your hotmail address,I'm at work now,can't send/recieve mail,will try again later

After I leave Strokers/Blazing saddles I will be thru! #16 holla and Wade come pick me up man!!!!!1

Man, where you gonna be...hit me on the e-mail and let me know. Hey, got a new spot...and it's not Strokers!!!hahahahahaha Got two parties to go to before Day Inn...Roach said he getting his game together and he putting somebody on the bench when he comes play with ya'll #15...We going to start hitting in the indoor cage...It's on in 06'

We are all eligible and qualified ladies. But you will have to work or go after what you want that night slim. I believe the party will be off-the-chain.

Be there or Be square!

Playmaker #5, what's your name? Can I get a dance? Let's see how eligible you are....aaaaaaayyyyy

I need #'s names of dem who are eligible ...dont want no drama when I make my move

Re: Christmas Party

dang wade chill out. I leave work early one day and u go crazy. you know who #5 is, I replied to ur email so check it. #15 what's up? You know how to find me and I will be up in the party Sat so you need to be there!

C yall @ the PARTY!