BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
CREATIVE WALLS ROSTER

YA RIGHT,WE WILL KEEP THE NEW ARMY UNDERRAPS TILL THE BATTLE BEGINS,BUT WHO CARES ABOUT DETROIT ANYWAYS!!!

Re: CREATIVE WALLS ROSTER

i'll second that about who cares! they were suppossed to be the big boys on the block last year and couldn't even make it through 1/2 a season. please just stay quiet about creative walls...we've all heard it before.

Back up off the D please. Just wait and see what happens

What'd up? DETROIT.....

don't hate on the D

ya boi is back on da block! huh! the word is creative walls has got that thang for you boys this year but like everything in the world, time will tell. I've seen their roster and from what I saw, it's gonna be a rough season for a lot a teams out there! WATCH YA LIPS! WHOA!

Same Players! Different Teams! Here we go again with the same big names. "News Flash", The best ball players are on teams with least amont of stress. Stay together for a full year an let us make the determination on how good your team is.

ONCE AGAIN BACK UP OFF D!!! THOSE BOYS ARE GOOD SO DON'T GET CAUGHT SLIPPING!

Bow-weezy-#21, trying to give you a little help with these out-of-towners ragging on the D. You know we can't have that. You know who this is . I kept up with the board last year and I often would make a comment to you about your presence on the board. I got your back and they better back up off the D. 3ladies=Run Tell Dat.