BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
" Ball or Fall"

What team do you play for and is it competitive or recreational, who are you? You have a lot to say in these conversations and I just want to know who you are... How long have you been playing BASA? Some of your comments don't make since, please think before you post. Have a good day.... We take pride in this board and it seems like all your doing is typing and not a lot of thinking...

Re: " Ball or Fall"

First off, make yourself known if you would like to address things Ive placed on here. Second off, make yourself known if you want to know anything else about me.

Why can't you just answer the questions, I'm just saying what a lot of people are thinking... We want to know a little bit more about you, since you post so much and change topics and everything... This is no game, this is "real talk" situations... Not just type, type, type, about nothing .... Well most of the time you post it's about nothing, sometimes you make since..

Ok and again, the people whom I talk to through out this board know who I am. Your approach is not the best way to go about finding out who I am. Trust me, Im not on here trying to conceal my identity. If you're following my posts on the board that much then you would know who I am. Why dont you start a new topic asking people on the board if they know me and see what iformation you get. Other then that, come at me in a more differently then the way you did and I would be more then happy to tell you all about me. Its all about the way you came at me "What".

I know you not going to take that....ball or fall.....

Ball or Fall, you know I'm telling the truth about what I say... Can someone agree with me please so he will know that he sometimes don't make since...

I must say you are rightttttt

Cool, go through and copy what Ive said and bring it back to me. If Im wrong then Ill be the first to admit it. But you have to back you statement up with proof. Can you do that?

Ball or Fall, sometimes you are coo-coo for Cocoa Puffs.....Just kidding.

Ball or Fall makes sense to me....

Ms. Miller, What is focusing on another statement made on another topic. I did go off onto something else, thank you WHAT, but please go to that room and read why I did. Maybe that will help to clear up why I did what I did. Again, thank you. See, I am a man who has no issues with admitting my mistakes. Thanks for pointing out my misdirections WHAT but trust me, thats all you'll find....

Ms. Miller you know he makes CO-CO statements.. I'm finished with it, Ball or Fall just think before you post, this is serious... Just wanted you to stop and think... why can't you tell us who you play for, it's probably because you don't play with anyone???? hmm.

Again, if you want to read my posts then go waaaaaaaaaaaaaay back and read about me there. If I'm not mistaking, the name you're hiding behind is new here and I dont know who you are or who you play for. Oh and trust me, I play...

Finished with discussion, I think you understand now to think before you post....

it would be funny if you two played on the same team...

Ok, again, thank you WHAT for pointing out my mistake. We need more people like you...

Ms. Miller that would be funny wouldnt it. What, I play competitive to give you some idea. I know that doesnt help at all, but its more then what I know about you. Im in Tennessee as well. Whats up with you? Where you at and what do you play?