BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"AAAYYY"..."CHURCH" on a 2'S DAY......with REAL TALK...put your LIGHTERS UP!!

....First,I'll like 2 say GOOD MORNING MID-WEST,EAST,WEST,NORTH and the SOUTH...that's everyone...that's my shout out... ..let's have a moment of silence for Mr. STANLEY "TOOKIE" WILLIAMS ,and also for RICHARD PRYOR...these 2 left they're MARK...will always be remembered ........................ AMEN.....Now....Home Coming.....I will need for you 2 give the people a charge...and MOTIVATION and here hit this ...special order... ...and "CHURCH" it......so let it DO WHAT IT DO.........."CHURCH"

Re: "AAAYYY"..."CHURCH" on a 2'S DAY......with REAL TALK...put your LIGHTERS UP!!

...."AAAYYYY"....Now, let's have some FUNNIEST....RICHARD PRYOR.....JOKES or Memories....come on Old Heads.. ,NKO,COACH D,3xCHAMP....and OTHERS...Ya'll Know **** well...You know some...the DVD is in stores NOW....here hit this ......."CHURCH"

Re: "AAAYYY"..."CHURCH" on a 2'S DAY......with REAL TALK...put your LIGHTERS UP!!

Yeah, we lost two positive figures in the last couple of days. Even though "Tookie" had a past, he still made a difference, I don't care what people have to say negative. And words just can't explain Richard Pryor because he had a heavy impact. So, I guess I want to say, wherever you live, start making a positive impact because you never know who's life you can change that day. And that's "Real Talk". Aaaaaaayyyy, to all the hater's and blow it out your !

had to comment. tookie positive please. because he wrote a few childrens books. i am even hesitant to say richard was positive but i guess he did have a positive influence on alot of todays comedians. just because they are black dont make them positive. at least i would not wont my kids looking up to either

example someone kills your mother you recieve a million dollars from life insurance policy does that mean that person has had a positive influence in your life by making you a millionaire. tookie positive what is this world coming to a positive murderer.

When it was all said and done
Two of our brothers are dead and gone
So today we are pouring some CHURCH out
One of them died with some doubt
Do you remember Richard in Harlem Knights
Candy store by day...club at night
These two men should not be forgotten
We have come along way since picking cotton
Wheather you agree or disagree on how they lived their life
Their is no more pain, no more strife
It's time for us to end all the hating that is going on
Lets stick together and create a bond
We do so much damage hurting one another
Lets lift up our sisters and brothers
If each one were to teach one then we can save the hood
Lets join together and do some good
As parents we need to be our own kids role model
If not then they will find someone else to follow
We need to teach our kids how to grow up and behave
Teach them how we once was slaves
Many have died to get us this far
The kids are our future, our bright new stars.

Not saying he was an AMERICAN Idol...his past...was his past...but WE as people and media allowed enough time before his death...so in the middle between 1977-2006...0035...he gave CHURCH thru children books and who's 2 say...hmmmmm....**** HAPPENS and if you can try and make a better future...do it..meaning...he just didn't sit around and LIFT WEIGHTS he also READ and Got the ATTENTION of MILLIONS....go figure......REAL TALK and "CHURCH" ...LIFE IS WHAT YOU MAKE IT....BEFORE YOU GO

"CHURCH" .....and Home Coming.....one more....here hit this

Oh, by the way, that Nik G is something else! That picture on the front page is, hummmmmmmmm I'm lost for words! hahahahahahaha Shouts out to all the board members and the BASA celebrities!!!! Good job and keep up the nice work....

Judge not and we shall not be judged..... it is obvious that neither of them were angels, but we could show some respect for the positive things those two men have done. Were we there to witness what allegedly happened. I am not exactly proud of all of the things I have done in my lifetime either, but at some time, there are things that I am doing right now , and striving to get better at doing that I am very proud of. I am no angel, and never claim to be perfect, so I can not judge what that man did in his past and don't know what led him to that lifstyle, what I can do is pray that when I breathe my last breath that I see him in heaven when I get there.

Like CHURCH said, life is what you make it...My thing is, you dissing my comment, but the thing is, what are you doing in your community to make a change? There are alot of things you can be doing...I understand that some of us have a family, but you can still have a positive influence on that child down the street that has nobody to look up to. Just that street life is all he/she sees. You can hold it against him for what he did in his past, but can you forgive? Who are you to judge? Were you there to say he committed murder? Some of us poke our lips out and are ready to fight when someone says something to your child and know they are bad as H*ll! When are we going to wake up! We got people that want to tell us how to raise our children, but a spanking never killed me. Read your Bible is all I have to say.

none of us have been personally affected by the misdeeds of tookie however i feel if he had killed your mother father sister or brother, child ect... that you be taking a different stance. lets us be real here. if you are then i hope that one day my heart can be as pure and forgiven as yours. my point is he should have never been giving and another opportunity to be any kind of influence on anyones life

Home Coming, how are you doing? I read your post from last week where you were thanking people but I usually dont read all the post on here so I didnt know you were having issues. I hope everythings ok.

1st Timer, that mentality is why we can't advance as a people. What you are saying is that people can't make mistakes and get second chances. Have you yourself led a mistake free life? If you have, your name must be Jesus. In life, people make mistakes that make it better for others who come along. There is a bigger picture that you don't see.

But the thing is, he made positive influences on kid's lives that we haven't! They did interviews with kids that read his book and they were like if it wasn't for his influence, they would of been in a gang, selling drugs, or dead if it wasn't for this man being positive. Now, what type of person would a gang member listen to, u or someone that has been in there situation, came from their environment, committed crimes and now they have changed for the better and don't want you down their path???? Richard Pryor opened alot of doors for today comedian's, that's a whole different topic. So, don't diss until you research and find out what these people are about. They earned respect in my eyes.

I just want to say that Paul/Saul (bible) was a murderer of Christians going so far as to hunt them down because they believed in Christ, but still he was changed and more importantly forgiven. Through Christ all things are possible.

KC and Wade, I feel what you two are saying. People make mistakes every minute everyday, but the ones who strive are the ones like Mr. Williams, who makes a change. You make the mistakes in life and learn from them. If you dont learn from your mistakes and not repeat the same mistakes over again and again then you havent advanced as you should.

hey first timer, you don't beleive people forgive, don't you remember the Pope going to the jail and forgiving the man who tried to kill him. Yes he is the Pope and probably has more faith than the rest of us, but that is a prime example. Like my other brother said we can't advance becuase we always holding things against people, but our white counter parts don't do that. hell they elected the Bushes into office, forgetting about the savings and loans scandals!!

Man you all are doing some preaching today. You dont even need my poems today. I can sit back and just read your post. I do have something though.

Do you think they stopped and looked
How this man changed lives with childrens books
Tookie did make some big mistakes
His life they did take
Yes he was the one who founded the crips
Was he killed just for some political chips?
If only we could learn to forgive
Give our kids a chance to live
We will start a fight if someone scuffs our shoes
Get so mad we will make it do what do
Maybe all of this is part of the plan
Maybe GOD wants to teach another man
Remember God works in mysterious ways
None of us were there on that day!

kc player .my point is simple. yes one should be allowed to make up for hisher mistake no one is perfect and everybody makes mistakes, however murder is not a mistake you can make right or make up for. there is noway to make that right. Wade my example above and what you have just said go hand in hand. you say that he has talked with kids read with kids and influenced by steeriing them away from gangs but isnt he the same person that started one of the most deadly street gangs in the US. he should not be commended for that,it was his obligation to try and undo that. he tried to make that mistake right but explain to me how to undo murder.

Church, can we get a "church" on that poem? Hey, I might be 27, but I will preach to you some knowledge!!!!!

THEN HOW DO WE DEAL WITH OUR PRESIDENT? HE IS MURDERING PEOPLE EVERYDAY!

mrs dat trying to kill a man and killing a man are different. thaht man is still alive you can make it right with that man. comparing the Bushes savings and loan scandal to murder come you can do better than that. there is no comparison. now if you would have said him sending young men and women to die in Iraq then i could agree with that statement. i dont believe in straddling a fence i will take a stance whether right or wrong. one thing is for certain we are adults and we do have the right to disagree. as far as my community my job and business affairs demand that i do more for my community than most.

he has more negative influence today than anything! give him credit for his brain child......let's interview some of those children and adults....how have their lives been positively influenced. let the back of one of your loved ones head gert blown off and see how forgiving you are. i for one didn't lose an ounce of sleep last night worrying about the injustice being brought down on tookie!

Bro, you can't take back murder, the only thing you can do is God's work. He does his work through us. He might of did the devils work, but didn't he try to make a change before his Dying Day? He spoke through the young man that they interviewed. through his book. The young man is now trying to get in college and better yet making positive influences in his community. None of us are perfect! Yeah, he formed one of the deadliest gangs, but they did form a truce with other gangs because of his influence...But can't you see, like Lawrence Fishburne said in Boys in the Hood, "They want us to kill ourselves"!

Jesus didn't hold a grudge against PETER....when he denied being with him 3x's....and 1st timer can't see anything positve amongst 2 out spoken PEOPLE...whom
"DID IT THEIR WAY"....key words are: THEIR WAY....so what's your contribution...... exactly....little do you know someone may look up 2 YOU....never know....so conduct yourself at all times...I'm following my OWN advise...."THAT'S A GOOD THING"...not only do I preach...I LEARN and USE....and by the WAY....this is contribution....2 ENTERTAIN.....this BASA thing was and still amazing 2 me......so I'm doing WHAT I DO....NOW...I'm a show you how 2 get your SHINE on......and 1st timer...that's your opinion...key word: YOUR...and "That's a GOOD THING".....hmmmm....Home Coming.....here hit this .....GET YOUR SHINE OWN....and T-Shirts will be at MAJORITY if not ALL the TOURNEYS....with the WORK of My peeps the AUTHOR aka Home Coming ..... .....REAL TALK...."CHURCH"

Of course you can't undo murder. But it was a mistake. If he had it to do over again, he wouldn't do it. That's a mistake. Mistakes can have permanent effects. Nobody said it was something that you could take back or undo. We aren't condoning murder here. If he had killed my mother or anyone else close to me for that matter, of course I would want him to pay. Nobody asked for him to be released from prison. Him spending the rest of his life behind bars and never walking the streets and being tempted to do it again is punishment enough. NOBODY walking this earth has a right to take another life. That includes our government.

you can come up with a million things he did to help others kids but think of all the lives he indirectly affected through creating a street gang and by murdering. this should not be commended for anything. politics may have had its own hidden agenda but this man was excuted for one thing being, a murderer.

break.....here fire it up...... ...this is good....

1st timer can you prove with out a shadow of a doubt that he was a murder? Where you there? If not how can you say that?

Good Morning Everyone! I am rejoicing on this God given day . I feel compelled to respond to the many different opinions on the death sentence of Mr. "Tookie" Williams, only to say my heart is torn; because, I do not believe in the Death Penalty. Regardless of what, NO MAN has the right to take a life, not even for the Justice Dept. I am not clear if the man was guilty of the slayings that he was charged with; but, I do feel comfortable suggesting that he was guilty of a lot that he wasn't charged with.. So he reformed, That's wonderful!! I won't judge him; but I didn't offer any brownie points either.
I only pray that Mr. Williams got himself right with the Lord, and I have to believe that since God has the final say, His will was done! I know God is of Love and Forgiveness.. But his word also states "So a Man Soweth He Shall Also Reap" His promise is that THE WORD will not return void! Now that's SOMETHING to think about

Amen, Nik. Can't do anything but respect that one.

"CHURCH"

1st timer, You can be forgiven by God for taking someone else's life its when you take your own that it is not to be forgiven. Everyone has their own opinions as to what should have happened but if you don't make mistakes in life how can you or anyone else learn from them. This is not a perfect world and it would never be one, but just remember Tookie could have been one of your family members.Would you still feel the same way.

Didn't see that one coming....

man you are talking like you know exactly what evidence they do or don't have. if you were sitting in that jury you may have found him guilty as hell also. yes there are some mistakes made in our criminal justice system, but believe it or not, there are a bunch of criminals rightfully put behind bars. he was another hoodlum off the street. self professed hoodlum at that. it's not a black vs white issue. the gangs are not going out a destroying the white communities....they are destroying our own.......one at a time might put a stop to some of the craziness. don't tie them up in the system for 10-20yrs. do it right then and there.

Oh I almost forgot....That was an enjoyable Interview by Nik G.....I wish you well in '06 ....Home Coming do something nice for the LADY.....

OK..... ....can we get some Richard Pryor JOKES....anyone.....

All, I have to say is 1st timer you need JESUS in your life. As long as you don't forgive people the only thing your doing is block your own blessings. God forgives you each day, I am sure you are not perfect. In life, you learn from your mistake and try to change for the better. And....yes if he had murdered my sibling it would be hard to swallow and would take me a while to forgive this man, But I have Jesus and have to do what I am to do as a christian also, I do want all my blessings God has for me. It is for God to judge not me.

I'm with Church. Where's the Richard Pryor jokes?

Ok well lets end it on Ms La's note
I aint Richard Pryor cant even tell a joke
But I would like to thank all of you
So Im gone make it do what it do.....AAAYYYY

Some of you may have heard
Up until now I was skeeeerrrrrddddd
I was skerd to share my lines of rhyme
I've only been writing for a real short time
I've always had them in the back of my mind
All original one of a kind
Thanks to you I can finally free my mind
The courage was there just hard to find
Church,911, and NKO thanks for the boost
Now I can truely get loose
I got to give thanks to the BASA
They let me do it Home comings way
So not only can I put it down in the dirt
I can also put it down on some shirts. AAAYYYY
Those guys have showed me love from the very start
The kind the flows from heart to heart
I try to give credit where credit is do
To all my Home girls I cant forget about you
Some of you have encouraged me via the e-mail
To many names that I can not tell
To all of you and you know who you are
When I see you meet me at the bar
Thanks to all who stood by my side
Thanks to all in who I can confide.(end)

Church I had to get that one out of my head. So now I can move on to Nik G. It's on the stove! LOL

Our opinions are often and we tend to overlook the fact that our justice system have failed many of times.(Have you seen how many African Amercian Men that have got out on DNA's mistake in the past year because of false conviction) Man(First Timer) you have the right name because people will educate you quick on the positive outlook that we are trying to have on this board. We realized that sometimes our family members make mistakes and it is how they reform themselves after making them that we should lok at them. I'm sure in your livelyhood you have made mistakes and someone forgave you. so don't be so quick to judge this man that you overlook his goodness. Richard Pryor was one of the funniest comedians around and he always could play more that one character in a movie. MY LIGHTER IS UP & FLAMING FOR THESE TWO MEN THAT HAVE MADE A IMPACT IN SOMEONES LIFE. NOW FIRST TIMER YOU MAKE A IMPACT IN SOMEONE'S LIFE, AND MAKE SURE IT IS POSITIVE. REAL TALK ON 2'Sday. Church1 give this guy some of what we are doing on this board and maybe he needs some of your to get him on point

My favorite Richard Pryor moment, he wasn't even tryin to be funny. After the judge told him his wife was going to receive half in the divorce settlement, he stood up and said.

"Nah judge, she didn't tell not one joke."

In reference to the fact that he brought in all the money to the household.

The point is WE as a WHOLE....911,NKO, ,Ms.Dat and Home Coming.....has Ideas and as you can tell....It's positive and it gives us ALL something 2 do besides...wondering....and I know My PAST was Bumpy but LOOK AT ME NOW ....and it will get BETTER.....now does anyone have some JOKES...and it's not me ....so 1st timer....here hit this and relax.... ...."CHURCH ".....NKO....maybe he'll catch the hint....Forgiveness and CHANGE is GOOD...try it

...911,that was GOOD ....follow his lead.....

Life and Learn brothers and sisters. We've lost alot of positive black people this year but we have alot more to work with. Church, Home Coming, Ms. Dat, Wade, 1st timer, KC, Keith, Player, Exodus, Nik G, Fan, Ms. LA, Nkozone, 911, myself and the rest of the board, if we keep things positive like we do here and at the tournaments, then we are already saving lives. Stop and think about all the kids who come out and watch us play. Do you not think they are saying I want to be like him or her? Continue to do the job you're doing.

fan i went on lunch break. if he were a family member. whom had taken innocent lives yes i would feel the same.

Church, here you go. Even though Im a Yankees fan. This one was funny.

A first grade teacher explains to her class that she is a Yankees fan. She asks her students to raise their hands if they, too, are Yankees fans.

Everyone in the class raises their hand except one little girl. The teacher looks at the girl with surprise and says, "Janie, why didn't you raise your hand?"

"Because I'm not a Yankees fan," she replied.

The teacher, still shocked, asked, "Well, if you are not a Yankees fan, then who are you a fan of?"

"I am a Red Sox fan, and proud of it," Janie replied.

The teacher could not believe her ears. "Janie, why pray tell are you a Red Sox fan?"

"Because my mom is a Red Sox fan, and my dad is Red Sox fan, so I'm a Red Sox fan too!"

"Well," said the teacher in a obviously annoyed tone, "That is no reason for you to be a Red Sox fan. You don't have to be just like your parents all of the time. What if your mom were a moron and your dad were a moron,
what would you be then?"

"Then," Janie smiled, "I'd be a Yankees fan."

911 That was good I can just picture him saying that.. I remember that... Come on guys let's hear some more.. make it good because you know 1/2 of Pryor's humor was his presentation..

mrs la you are definitely right. until then shoot the poison through his veins

First of all First timer.....there are many factors black man.....look at the times in which these crimes happen.....late 1970's.....tell me from your comments you seem as though you are older then 30....so that to say this.....In the 70's did you ever or anyone else experience racism.....90 percent of the answers would be YES! basically I'm saying is without evidence they convicted this man of 4 murders..... no one on the jury black...If you think racism did not play a factor you are a **** FOOL. How many black men are being let out of prison because they was falsely commited (on terms of racism). Tookie Williams was convicted because he help start a gang that has took the lives of many. If you(governor) are not sure than lets hear the case again with different jurors. His trial has never been apealed. So before you condemn a man don't forget that Racism is hear to stay in america and if you forget about it as you have then many more of Our people will be killed.... thanks for listening samuel Legree!!!!!1

Church, Im trying...Here are some one liners by yours truely, Redd Foxx

Louder than two skeletons f*ckin' on a tin roof, using a beer can for a rubber.
Paints a pretty mental picture, doesn't it?

Slicker than greased owl sh*t.

Slicker than snot on a glass door knob.

Tighter than a crab's *ss. (That's waterproof, folks)

Wilder than a peach orchard boar.

Worthless as a cup of cold *****

Ugly enough to scare a bulldog off a gut wagon.

Drier than a popcorn fart.

Hotter than a fresh-f*cked fox in a forest fire.

Uglier than death with a hangover.
The kind of ugliness that is better imagined than seen!

Funnier than a fart in a space suit.

Funnier than Ex-Lax in a diarrhea ward.

Uglier than a dead monkey in moonlight.

Funnier than a pay toilet in the diarrhea ward.

i am not making this a black or white issue. on a post last week Stl 17 a white guy said that i was a racist now this week you are implying that i am pro black. now you are getting personal which takes things to a whole new level by calling me a fool. i assure you i am very much educated but dont get it twisted i aint no punk and in aiken i wont be too hard to find.

should be anti black

, let's keep it clean....I don't think he was calling you directly first timer, so don't take it personal!
Break as Church said earlier!!!

cough cough..... oops too much drink and smoke, I meant he wasn't calling you a fool to insult you first timer!!!

...Ball or Fall you crazy....and Wade you touched a nerve and WE all won't be HARD 2 find.....and Will you be the one with...Hi, I'm 1st Timer.... ...this is 2 sensitive for you 1st Timer...maybe you might need 2 come around a 2nd TIME..... ...I'm ...you can be 2...here hit this ....Mr. I ain't no punk ...and Ball or Fall.....we need quote's from RICHARD PRYOR.... ,but I like those one liners....Hmmmmmm...."CHURCH"

"SECOND TIME AROUND"...

Hey, I didn't touch his nerve, #15 did, but like I told him, he wasn't calling him a fool. Trying to keep the peace...

SECURITY......

Church, what bank you work for? Hey, I tried to send u an email, but I don't know what kind of e-mail is popping up.

U got mail..."CHURCH"

What can I do for you Pres? You called security!

It seems someone can't follow the TOPIC....I asked for Richard Pryor and Ball or Fall....is Tripping...handle that....

Wade#2 you have mail..."CHURCH"

Ok, Mr, Ball or Fall.....were gonna have to ask you to follow the rules of the board. We need some good one liners if you got em. I'll tell you what we can do. Why dont you start a new topic and you can take the lead and call it something like " Post some of the funniest stuff you've ever heard." just an example but you get my drift. Now in the words of the Chief of Staff get the funk out of the zone
Remember you made me security

Hummm, haven't received it.....It might be coming through..

Exodus, thanks for checking me. I needed that. Whats going man?

" Ball or Fall" is in a world of his own, he's just typing and not making since at all, not coming down on you, but think before you post, the board is not Microsoft Word, somewhere to type, type, type, about nothing.... Please stay on subject... You always get off the subject...

I believe some of what 1st timer is saying. If it was my family member I don't know what reaction I would have. But on the other hand he did strive to do something positive before he departed this life. Is he a hero...I honestly don't think he is. Daddy Rich on the other hand was THE MAN!!! Yeah his jokes were blue but they were based on everyday life. This brother opened our eyes and made us see us for who we are. I can remember sneaking and listening to his records and 8-tracks back in the day. I can remember learning his routine and delivering it to my brothers and cousins with accurate precision. He and Redd Foxx were pioneers in the Black Comedy industry opening the dooor for the likes of Eddie Murphy, Chris Rock, Martin Lawrence etc...RIP Daddy Rich, you will be missed.

...lost you there for a minute....come back HOME....I told you it's scary out there....I see "WHAT" is on you....handle that....'CHURCH'

Ball or Fall

Church, as apart of the security measures, my job is to extinguish any possible fires. You asked for Richard Pryor jokes, I had none. I supplied the room with another famous black comedians jokes, Redd Foxx. So, if What want to continue to focus on me, then let him or her. I like the attention.

Ok...handle it

Now Ex, dont get at me I'm just doing what was requested of me.

Nik G I dont want you to think that I done you wrong
I know it's taken me way to long
My mind has been in a fog
They try'n to work a brotha like a dog
But I've got to make it do what it do
I couldn't just say anything to a woman like you
Maybe I was stunned by your beauty
Man Church this girl is a cutie
Your son Bryce looks like quite the little baller
Like his momma a real shot caller
I'm was glad to see that you recongnize some of the best
Way to represent the Midwest
It's hard to imagine you hitting in them heels
Nik you must be the real deal
I'm sure some cant wait to see you put it down in the dirt
Whoa that was a nice picture you in the skirt
Beautifull women that ball are hard to find
Gems like you are you of a kind
So I'm going to let you get back to doing your thing
Did you say there is no ring (lol) just kidding.
Again I apologize for taking so long.

"CHURCH"

Oh My God Homecoming.. You are a mess!.. You have a sista' smiling hard! You are talented!...Does it just flow like that?

Church, Thank you for having him put something together for me.. That was special I'm glad you enjoyed the interview... I appreciate the Love

I cant even front sometimes it does and sometime it doesn't but in this case yea it just flowed. Sorry it took so long though. Like I said I been so busy here at work but I could not write something for you. Much love and success in the 06'

Well "Home Coming" is worth the wait! Thanks again, and don't let them work you too hard now.. Hey you make sure you work that blessing!

Church, I think I've shaken them, you know what, off. Im out of here. When you coming back this way again?

Ball or Fall you have not shaken anyone... I heard that you don't even play that much on your team, bench warmer maybe??? hmmmm Man, you talk too much.. Hate to say, but you needed to know..

And as usual, you come with invalid information. Back it up. You heard...lol...Just like I can say I heard things about you but again, validity comes best when you speak of or to someone you know nothing about.

Thank you Nik if you need another one hit me up sometime.

Dont forget we gone put it down on the dirt
We gone put it down on some shirts
We gone do it up one day
We gone do it the Home coming
So remember let your mind be free
Until then let it be what it be. AAAYYYYYY.

Validity.... You must be taking a measurements and statistics course...

No, some people actually do more then surf here and hound others. You feel me...

Oh and by the way, Validity is a word used commonly in the research arena. You know anything about that?

You the #1 surfer... You the #1 stunna too...

Naw, not me...I leave a couple of notes and then I get you on my tail. Man, Im sorry, did I do something to you? Oh yeah, I am certified to do counseling. Would you like to talk?

Yes, experimental, survey method, a control group and a experimental group.. Quantitative and Qaulitative research.. Your not the only one that's in school...

You not certified in "sticking to the topic".....

Cool, hey well look, its been great corresponding with you today, but Im about to get out of here. Again, thanks for looking out for me. Im make sure I follow the rules of the topic more closely. Have a great rest of the day.

SECURITY

ok Ball or Fall, you have a good day and remember to think before you post.... Happy Holidays

I'll do so. You have one too. By the way, where you located? I sent some info on the other topic...

Hey...hey is all this really needed. You two gone have to get each others e-mail and take it there. This is the last warning or Vader will be too see you.

ok I'm out...

Exodus, hey we just finishing up. Sorry about that...lol

..."AAAAYYYY"...This has been another nice DAY for the board...thanks for your input on life issues....NOW....we must come 2 an end...and I'm gonna roll this last one for my peeps...Ok...Home Coming.....let's WRAP this Up in a nice poem....here hit this .....and CHURCH it....and Let it DO WHAT IT DO........I'm out..."CHURCH"

This day has been coming since the dawn of time
To bad for some it wsa the end of the line
Love them or hate them there light did shine!
We all have went back and forth with each other
I still got love for you my sisters and brother
I also got a word for deep in the Ville
Don't be mad at my brother you know the deal
You know how he feels and what he likes to do
You know there aint nothing but love for you
We have kept the board poping with some serious facts
Man I love just being BLACK
Now I must go but I got love for you all
Cant wait till the summer so we all can ball AAAAYYYY

"CHURCH"

1st timer/Atl Storm......Man I don't know you!!!!! I was conversing with guys from St. Lou last week. Unless you have changed your name and I'm not trying to make this a white/Black issue.....I'm speaking the truth....Whites committed the worst crime of all time SLAVERY. Facts....Facts.....We have been discrimanated upon for a very long time......What make the Tookie Williams case any different...Think for a moment....Black Panthers...founders was jailed and did not commit a crime...It was easily done. First off 1st timer I thought you was black. I was calling you a fool if you did not realize that racism exist everywhere and more so in the 70s then now!!!!!1( Only if you were black; I don't expect for whites to ponder over OUR past)
Again I apologize if I hurt your fragile feelings!!!!!1