BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
DEAR MARK AND AMY;Post Your Questions Now.

Re: DEAR MARK AND AMY;Post Your Questions Now.

This question is for AMY: I just want to know since you give so much advice on relationships, do you have one and do you practice what you preach?

THIS IS FOR MARK, CAN A WOMAN BE TOO GOOD TO HER MAN, I MEAN TO ME IT SEEMS LIKE SOME MEN ARE SCARED OF GOOD WOMEN, THEY WOULD RATHER HAVE THE ONES THAT DOG THEM OUT, WHY IS THAT?

AMY THIS ONE IS FOR YOU, HOW DO YOU KNOW WHEN YOU HAVE MET THE ONE I MEAN PEOPLE CAN SAY ANYTHING AND GAME RECOGNIZE GAME SO HOW DO YOU KNOW WHEN ITS REAL? WHEN DO YOU KNOW ITS TIME TO LET YOUR GUARD DOWN? SOME MEN SAY THEY CARE ABOUT YOU, NEED YOU AND STUFF BUT DO THE TOTAL OPPOSITE OF WHAT THEY SAY HAS THAT HAPPEN TO YOU LATELY?

This is for amy. Do you believe in long distance love or relationships & if so why?

The topic was brought up last week and it hit home.

When is it OK to date an ex's friend?

Well, Mark and Amy, my question is, do you think a distance, 5hr, Georgia to Florida relationship can work out especially if you know that you will barely see each other once softball season starts? You know softball season is a long season. Some of us start at the end of February....

MARK DO YOU BELIEVE ONCE A CHEATER ALWAYS A CHEATER I MEAN PEOPLE CAN CHANGE BUT WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Is racism in America dead or is it just suppressed waiting for a new generation?