BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Greystone

Ya'll still commin to cali in Jan?

Re: Greystone

we'll get in to palm springs that friday afternoon. it's definately a part of our schedule for years to come.

Have johnny E-mail me at qcollins2001@yahoo.com so we can hook up on friday night... Jah Love..

will do!!

i'm glad to here that ya'll need to talk some other to join you.... We enjoy your company man...

??

We definitely enjoy it out there, its a hellava facility, good competition, and it gives us to chance to play ball since there is no way we could play at home in January WAAAYY TOO COLD!!! I'm like you, I wish more teams would make that trip yearly, its really worth it.

Graystone player, how much would a trip like that run you per player…..just curious?

$250/PLANE TICKET...$50/NIGHT ROOM....$5/DAY CAR RENTAL

On Avg your looking about $300-$350 per player, again that on Avg and depending on what the Airfare rates are in your next of the wood. By far your biggest expense is going to be your flight, you can reduce other expenses by getting 3 others guys to split the rental car expenses with you and/or get a roommate or two for the hotel room/suite. Definitely worth the expense.

greystone who is paying for you guys to go all the way the palm springs ca thats alot of money to be spending just to play some softball, can i join the team next year i can hit too lol good luck to you guys in the 06

that's what sponsors do.

There are other ways to get to Cali. instead of having a sponser. It takes a little panning of course.
$350.00 is not a lot of money to save over a three month period. Talk with your team treasure about a lay-a-way plan. If your team doesn't have a fundraising treasure then you should start with that.

HEY LOS

THIS IS DAVIDA, PLEASE GIVE ME A CALL ASAP
THANKS AND HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND