BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WOLF moving

I heard a rumor that Wolf is moving to Atlanta?? Any truth to this!!!!!

Re: WOLF moving

It's true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When?

WOlf the LOU will miss you

When i get off parole!!

Wolf,
Why are moving to atlanta? Any reasons...

No they wont, they have church!!!!!!

Are you and your significant other still very comfortable?

I'm in Atlanta right now on my way back to tha LOU.To tha Future,Zone3, my fam & to my soon to be biggest pick up besides my florida connection I'll holla & future i'm sorry about yo team tha chiefs!!!lololololol

BEST WISHES WITH YOUR NEW HOME IN A-TOWN.YOU KNOW GOOD PEEPS THERE AND THEY WILL LOOK OUT FOR A BROTHER,TAKE CARE MAN. SWEAT,L.M.S.,BIRMINGHAM,AL

Yo man this is a serious question for U. Who are your missouri players since you've picked up all these out of towners. Enquiry minds need to know. If you aren't gonna put the names on here then at least call these players and let them know because If you've changed your mind on some they should be told something.

this big move has team chemistry written all over it! already behind the scenes chatter from the left out players.

Hey Wolf, good luck with your move and I wil see you on the circuit. Take care and hold it down in the Hot Town of Atlanta.

Atlanta has been really good to me every time i've came down to tha derrty south.I'll be gone this time next year with some biggggg help from my fam! tha LOU will always be tha wolf land on every time you see tha archLOLOLOLOLOL but at tha same time it's a perfect place to live at & tha people are some class-acts!!! I have 14 ball players soon to be 15 & that's it, 7 players from St.Louis 3 from tha ATL 1 in Tenn 2 in Alambama 2 from tha orange state & 1 from K.C. my bad that's 16 players but when we start up in Feb it'll be 15 & i have 6 coaches & 2 biggg sponsors that believes in what where trying to do fo tha 06. So enough with this dam book it seems like i'm writing but it's going to be very interesting, & good luck to all tha super-rec & lady teams in tha basa.

Wolf is Porter playing or what???

Yes!!!!!

Wolf, what's your relations with the Xtreme team in stl? i heard some very bad blood was about to blow up in stl, any truth to that?