BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Class-Act biggest announcement!!!!!

This is towords tha ATL STORM something big,real big is about to happen & our game with you in march i was asked to put $3,000 when we play & tha price is right so please nutt,owens, or smallz can we make this happen or do you have to talk to yo boy ray about it.Owens you & my uncle talked that weekend at metro and tha $$$ will be up front!!!!! good luck !

Re: Class-Act biggest announcement!!!!!

Looks like the line has been drawn in the sand.

Let the games begin.

can anyone else get some of that $3000 action or is this just between storm and class-act? if they don't want in, then we sure do!

HEY WOLF,THAT SOUNDS GOOD,BUT CERTAIN THINGS ARE BEST HANDLED OFF THE MESSAGE BOARD.U KNOW HOW TO GET IN TOUCH WITH US.

guess that means no.

NO NUT, KNOWS HOW 2 HANDLE BUSINESS THIS IS NOT THE PLACE 4 IT.

They are not PROS just 2 really good softball teams. Just like when the bets started out for the homerun derby between WOLF and SWOL.All in fun and I on a interest level want to see how high the stakes would get between two powerhouse teams. Talking on the board wont get the commissioner involved and they wont suspend or give out fines like it is a Michael Jordan or Pete Rose scandal..............................................................................I say lets have
A. BBQ B. ATLANTA STORM C. GREYSTONE D. CLASS ACT
play in a mini tourney put up $5000 , winner take all.....now RUN TELL DAT

who do you play for?

The only thing I can say is..After the Draft Tournament..We can do that...

franchise21 has anyone told you that you talk too much. Storm is going to kick your butt for free. you guys always popping. one would think that you and zone 3 invented softball. you guys are average players at best and i havent seen you play. elite players let their game and others speak for them. all this self promotion your games cant possibly live up to all your popping. time will tell but i know that you still run your mouth but this time it will be a bunch of excuses. the umpires cheated if we would have had all i players, we were missing 3 or 4 starters ect... by the way who are you and who do you play for