BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"AAYYYYY"...Monday: Where you at? Check In........NICE WEEKEND!!

Good Morning.....Everyone....I hope you ALL had a NICE and SENSATIONAL WEEKEND...Ha-Ha .... and those Colts are serious.....maybe history is about to add another team to the books....and RON ARTEST...WHAT"S his Problem....NOW....!?...I know you sports fans will add 2 this....so do what it DO.....and HOME COMING give the people some ...and Welcome BACK and Keep it "CHURCH" ....so everybody gather around.... ....here fire up......and hit this .....DERRTY#2...."CHURCH"

Re: "AAYYYYY"...Monday: Where you at? Check In........NICE WEEKEND!!

What's up Church. Man it is cold in the F-L-A this morning. Not by Lou standards, but all in all too cold for us Floridians.

Gina just checking in on a cold Monday on my B-Day. Wassup Church, and 911, Clay I'm going to get you. to me to me to me. I will have my and Bud Lights later

"AAAYYY"....HAPPY B-DAY.....GINA... ....Do What You DO...and what's up 911....It's a WARM here it's 35....HA-HA....lot better than 10....."CHURCH" here Gina....hit this....

What is up mu peeps. First let me give shouts out to Gina, to you girl may you have a blessed day on your special day.. [Birthday.
I would like to give shouts out to Greene#44,Davida#7,Ms. Arkansas,Coach D,#2Church,Thill#21,#15,Neal-502Boyz,Nashville Finest #21,Dinsum#10,NKO(Zone),Homecoming. It is really snowing hard up here in KY right now. Everyone have a great day.

What up Board.
Happy birthday to you Mrs. Gina!! Hope you have a wonderful day. Hope everyone had a great weekend!!I did, shopping and more shopping.
What's up to all my HOT GIRLS in Tennessee yall all better be coming to ATL this weekend for the party. Whats up to everyone else on the board; Church,Homecoming,Davida,Ms.Nashville,Nashvilles Finest,Ms.Dat,Gina,HOT GIRLS,Coach D,Nikki,CLAY DICKEY,BASA, and anyone I forgot I jolopize!!!!

to my gurl it's your DAY! Hope you didnt get to over the weekend I know you your off too!

..."AAYYYYY"....This is the spot...Home Coming....."CHURCH"...it For the B-Day....Girl...here hit this .......Do what it DO....

Gina! I hope that you have a wonderful day! Good morning...Church, Ms. LA, D24, 911, Davida#7, Hot Girl#11, Home Coming, Nashville Finest#21, Nko, #15, T. Hill, Dinsum, YD#2, Neal/502Boyz, Exodus#4, Ms. Nashville, Ms. Dat, Ms. Miller, Keithag, and Nupe85. I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.

Ms. Arkansas

AAAAAAAAYYYYYY, Happy Birthday Gina!!!!
How old are you, how old are you, how old are you, happy birthday to you!!!!

Monday Shoutout....

Davida #4, Ms.Nashville, Jemeka#30, Pitcher #30, Dinsum #10, Ms.Arkansas, Ms.LA, Coach D, Ms.Miller and the reat of the board. Have a good one!!!

Gina....

To my girl who they call "The Black Beauty"
If you don't know her...man she's a cutie
The girl is fine what more can I say
Except that she plays ball for LIA
Today is your day so this bud's for you
Tonight get out and make it do what it do! AAAYYYY
Look'n at her pictures it's like oh my God
Fella's she's a dime....an oh that bod
Some time today remember the times gone by
Order your step cause time flies by
You will be blessed in so many ways
Make the most of all of your days
Today has been coming since the begining of time
I'm honored to give you these lines of rhyme
I wish I was there to kick it with you
I'm sure all your family wishes the same thing too
So kick it all day and kick it all night
Keep the beer flowing and have plenty of bud light (end)

"CHURCH"

Hello...everyone..how are you today...just through and HAPPY BIRTHDAY...GINA....save some Bud Light... ...KING OUT!!

Thanks again for those B-Day shoutout. 911,thanks again, Church you the man with the plan, Ms.L.A., Ms. Arkansa,Ms.Nashville Finest#21, and the one and only Shneke girl thanks again. Homecoming thanks for that poem, Im glad that I got those pictures on time to you.. Wade, if I tell you how old I'm am, you won't believe me, and Dee thanks for that , you know I party the whole weekend.

Good morning / afternoon BASA.

Happy Bday Gina!!!!

I am a state probation officer for juvenile delinquents and the gossip here in Nashville is that the Crips are going to act a fool if Tookie Williams dies. The youth here have gotten worse and they don't seem to be scared of the court system.

Should Tookie's claimed reform be enough for him not to be put to death? Is he still a Crip and calling the shots? Does he still have anything to do with violent gang acts since he has been so-called reformed?

GOOD MORNING BOARD MEMBER A SHOUT OUT FROM THE DERBY-CITY

HEY EVERYONE, HAPPY MONDAY!!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MS GINA , AND MAY YOU HAVE MANY MANY MANY MORE

MY MONDAY SHOUTOUTS GO TO NASHVILLES FINEST #21, PT #30, JEMEIKA #30, MS MILLER, MS LA, NKO, MS ARKANSAS, HOT GIRL #11, MS NASHVILLE, DINSUM #10, #15, HOME COMING, NEAL/502 BOYZ, COACH D, MS DAT, GA MIXX, BASA STAFF...AND THE REST OF THE BOARD.

HAVE A GREAT MONDAY

Davida #7 (Ga Mixx)/ #4 (WWB)

Good Point..Ms Miller.... ....It's the same talk here...

Well my sisters and brothers welcome back and I am glad to see that everybody had a safe weekend. First of all I would like to say for Gina (1 dozen of roses, Cake and a Twelve pack of Budlight bottles). Hope your day is full of joy. Shouts out to Church, Neal, Wade, Dinsum, Exodus, 3xWorld, YD#2, Duece, Homecoming, 911(Clay my partner), The City Hitters, and all my lovely ladies, Gina, Shneka, Davida#7, Nashville Finest, Ms. Nashville, Ms. Dat, Ms. Arkansas, The Hot Girls, Greene#44, Ms. Miller, Nikki G, Ms. LA and anybody I left out. The statement for the day is; I took this from a song by one of the most respected voices in Black History Music and that is Aretha Franklin, the statement is Do Right Woman-Do Right Man. Sorry Church but I need feed back on this Do Right Statement. Blessing comes often and we have all been bless to see this day. So don't forget to continue praying for all.

Happy Birthday Gina! Enjoy it to the fullest and when I see you in the '06 make sure I get that Birthday Bud Light out of the cooler for you

Shout outs to all on a Monday morning...Shneka (Hot Girl #11), Gina (Birthday Girl), Davida #7, Ms. LA, Ms. Arkansas, Nashville's Finest #21, Ms. Nashville, Niki G, Joyce (what up in D-town?), and the entire ALL DYME team the list is too long Everybody stay warm COACH D OUT!

Sorry Coach D I forgot you, shouts out to the Budlight man.

NKO(ZONE)....

Sorry i forgot your shoutout my bad dog

Happy birthday to my fellow sagitarius sister Gina ...Mine is in one week!!

I would like to give a shoutout to my teammates Ms. Nahville and Ms. Miller and anyone who reads the board

Hey D3....what happenin'?

WHAT'S UP FAMILY JUST WANTED TO SAY HELLO TO EVERYONE,WELCOME BACK,I HOPE THAT EVERYONE HAS A WONDERFUL WEEK.GOD BLESS.

GINA WUTS UP BABY,HAVE A HAPPY HAPPY,BIRTHDAY

SWEAT,L.M.S.

Good Afternoon Everyone, just a little shoutout from the QueenCity,NC. Can you believe we are still playing FALL Softball up here. Tuesday is the last of it. Its been a long season. I hope to see everyone at the Super Draft,

Happy B-Day Gina ..I'll be sure to pop open two extra B-Lights this evening for you........Whats up board members......Glad to see everyone made back safely from the weekend

Hello D-3 and Ms. Miller, miss ya'll...

Happy B-Day Gina.. Drink one for me too! Hello to everyone on the board..

What's up Ms. Nashville...

What's up family? It's been a while. Shout out to all the board members and friends.

"AAAYYYY"....SUCCESS.....That's a thought....while I'm ....and reading....I see the Motivation and the Drive...so sit back and relax.....While I roll up one ....so Home Coming....hit this ......now CHURCH it........

Thanks Church, over the weekend I was thinking what is this thing we call success? Is it a part of love and happiness? This poem talks about it!

Making it in life is not easy to do
It all depends…..on the attitude in you
You should have some type of self motivation
Then you must have some dedication
Top that off with a little preperatation
Tom make it in life you must put in some time
Success doesn't find a lazy behind
Do you judge success on someone remembering your name
Can success be measured by your money or fame
Success can allow you to travel all over the world
Buy the finest diamonds, and pearls
By getting to now God means to be a success'
By knowing God you have the best
Look to him if you want to be a success
You don’t know it but you’ve' just been blessed!

"CHURCH"

Homecoming,

You are laying it down today.

Thanks, 911 I will get with you on what we talked about. I want to get some stuff together.

I want to thanks everyone today for my shoutout. When I drink my Bud Lights, I will drink one for everyone , I can't do to much tonight, but I will make it up this weekend in the A.T.L. I'm going to drop it like its , I want everyone to have a Wonderful day, like its your B-day. Gina( Black Beauty) has left the building Where is my BudLights

good day to all board...a little late checking in...but happy birthday to Gina....and waddup church..nko..nashville ladies and Ex...homecoming...good to have you back...see that you still flowing...YD#2 out