BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
TOP OUTFIELDERS PT.2

The object is when you're in the outfield, you're the only outfielder! You know your other teammates are there, but they're not there.....so you have to feel that anything that's hit, you have to go for it. Flat out! Break bones, strawberries, whatever! If you don't feel that way, then what the f@$K are you playin for?

P.S.You have to communicate with your fellow outfielders or you don't have anything!

BOTTOM LINE:
Whatever happens on the dirt, stays on the dirt.

Re: TOP OUTFIELDERS PT.2

I FEEL YOU BUT NO BROKEN BONES,MAYBE BURSE RIBS FROM BRINGING THAT HOMERUN HIT BACK IN THE PARK BY JUMPING ON THE FENCE.

JellyBoys have some of the best outfielders in STL

I play the game for the competition as well as the fun atmosphere but I also remember that I have a job to return to on Monday.

FALL BALL I FEEL U, SOME OF US DO HAVE TO GO TO WORK THE NEXT DAY BUT A THEIR IS NOTHING LIKE BRINGING A HOMERUN BALL BACK IN TO THE PARK,OR LAYING OUT FOR A BALL THAT EVERY ONE KNOWS THATS THERE IS ONLY A 5% CHANCE OF IT BEEN CAUGHT, BUT A THATS JUST ME TALKING AN "AVERAGE OUTFIELDER" HOLLA BACK ALL OUTFIELDERS

I agree no broken bones, but I will lay out for a ball. But nothing feels better than to have a player hit a foul ball and think they have another chance to swing then bam, I go get that thing and make them what "GO SIT DOWN". To be honest, I want all the balls hit to me, my pitcher Ms. V, we have chemistry, I tell her keep them inside so they will come to me. Not taking anything away from my other fielders, but I want the ball in my glove. I feel if players want their batting average to stay high, then they better go to the right side.