BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Player Profile: Oh Nikki You're So....

much fun to work with.

Check out our latest player profile, Nicole "Nik" Gary, on the home page of the BASA Softball Website.

www.basasoftball.com

Re: New Player Profile: Oh Nikki You're So....

Now See,

This is why I love me some BASA! ****!

NIK,GREAT INTERVIEW.I HAD THE PLEASURE OF PLAYING AGAINST YOU AND YOUR TEAM THIS IN THE CO-ED WORLD IN NASHVILLE,YOU ARE TRULY A BEAUTIFUL AND HUMBLE YOUNG LADY,MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY,ON AND OFF THE FIELD.GOOD LUCK IN 2006.

I SECOND THAT DINSUM#10 SHE IS A NIOCE LOOKING LADY. AND I ALSO HOPE SHE HAVE A GREAT 2006 SEASON.AND WHAT'S UP MY BRO YOU GUYS NEED TO MAKE YOUR WAY OF TO THE DERBY-CITY OR UP NORTH THIUS SEASON.

Nice Interview..."Nik"...God Bless......"CHURCH" '06

Ms. Gary, How much BASA do you play, because there is no way I could have missed you on the circuit.

Great interview Ms. Nikki, not sure, but I think I played against your team in the world. Good luck this season, and you have a handsome son. See ya on the circuit.

Shneka Whaley

Nice interview Nikki! Much love and Good luck in 06'. I wish you a Merry Christmas also!

Ms. lady, real nice interview & way to rep tha midwest!!!

Good Morning Mesage Board! I am a little late signing on this AM.. The Bryce factor was not feeling well...
THANK YOU soooooooooo much for all the love this AM.. OS31, DINSUM #10, Neal, Player, Hot Girl 11, wade aka #2 and Wolf... You just don't know how hesitant I was about the interview...

Hey Dinsum#10 did we win?
Player, The last couple of years it seems like we were at least 3 tournaments a month from June to Worlds.. Chi-town lady rebels supports BASA quite a bit.

Way to go Nik G. Great interview and way to keep it real. Thanks for the inspiration and the continuing thanks to the BASA.

Nikki G...,this is Coach D from the STL. We met in Naptown last year and also we spoke at the World on Sunday morning when you walking through the park turning heads

Great interview and I'm sure you broke some single hearts when you revealed that you have a significant other. Welcome to the, "All Dyme" team and good luck next season. COACH D OUT!

Oh Nikki you're sooooo freakin Fabulous!!!!!!!!!!
Im so proud to be your little sister! Great interview, so real but yet entertaining. Keep up the good work and be careful out there.You are way too "hot" to keep getting beat up with those softballs. Love you,and big kisses to you and my lil stud nephew,"The Bryce Factor".Tell him his auntie loves him.
xoxo,Your lil sis.

Nice interview NIk. I have seen and talked to you on the circuit but never knew your name. Continue to be positive and doing what you are doing. God bless you. See you in 06 and good luck!!

NIK, UNFORTANATELY FOR YOU,WE(SUSPECT FROM ALABAMA)WON,IT WAS A GOOD GAME THOUGH.I'M THE SLIM DARK SKIN BROTHER WITH THE BRACES THAT PLAYED LEFT CENTERFIELD.

Dinsum #10.. Were you the 1 that kept beating up on my girl J-35 that was on 3rd? You were mean

Ms. L.A Thanks for the shout!! I read your reply on the topic "Why Women...." I am feeling you on that!!

Nikazone and Coach D.. Thanks for the love.. Coach D I do remember you..

"Nkozone", I truly apologize I just messed the spelling of your name all up in my previous reply.. Do you forgive me?

"NIK"
Nice interview, I have to try swinging some with some pumps on too, it may help me to hit better..
Good Luck next year...

NIK,I'M SORRY BUT THAT WAS ME,I WASN'T TRYING TO DO IT ,I'M JUST A PULL HITTER AND YOUR PITCHER KEPT EVERYTHING ON THE INSIDE.I JUST PLAYED THE GAME I KNEW TO PLAY.TELL YOUR GIRL I'M SORRY AND IF WE PLAY EACH OTHER AGAIN I WILL TRY MY BEST TO HIT AROUND HER.

Ms. Nashville, Hey Thanks for the shout.. Yeah, those heels make you concentrate on Balance if nothing else.. You know I was actually in the Nashville area when the picture was taken.. I have a friend that lives in Brentwood and I just had the urge to swing... Sign of a " Junkie"

Dinsum#10 She is looking for you. I think she is still shell shock from a zinger you sent down the line! No hard feelings. Do What You Do!
What team do you play with? We will have to watch you before the verdict is made on if it was personal or not

I PLAY FOR THIS TEAM OUT OF BIRMINGHAM,AL CALLED LAST MEN STANDING (L.M.S.)

YOU WILL SEE THAT IT WASN'T HER,IT'S THAT I HIT THE LINE ANYWAY,THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THAT WITH THE GUYS I TRY TO MURDER THE BALL WHEN I HIT THE BALL THROUGH THE GUYS.

Great interview.

Very nice interview about a very powerful sister.

Miss Nashville,

If you ever take a picture like that, I hope BASA puts it up on the site as well. I can't even imagine that.

Nice interview Nik G. Your son is too cute!!!!

Lo,Thanks for the shout!
You know coming behind you is a nail biting experience I will be sure to save my manicurist bill for you

Ms. Miller, Thanks.. Girl today you can have him! He is not feeling well and is working my nerves. You talk about counting to 10 I will pay child support.

Poor thing. I hope he feels better.

I can remember those days when I was not feeling good and had a really bad attitude. My mother would call me the "Queen B" and my sister "The Poltergeist".

Hey Nikki, very nice interview. People will see that you're not just a "pretty face" You definitely gave them a taste of your sassy personality! Way to represent the "Motor City" Good luck with Hot Chocolate in 06 and Happy Holidays to you and your family.

Ms. Gary
You are a very beautiful woman with a pure heart. It is a honor to have you in my life!

RJ Hey baby..Thanks for the love..Me Sassy? Naw.. I'm an Angel .. Best Wishes to Pace in 2006 also.. Are you guys going to play more BASA this coming year?

ooh! nik you so fine --------- you fine blow my mine hey nik. can brother get a date since the left hand is empty.

You're quite welcome! Regarding your question about PACE playing more BASA in 06? I'm not sure of their plans for 06. I'm retiring my PACE gear after 9 years of playing with the greatest softball family in the world. I will be playing as much golf as possible.(it's truly addictive) I'm considering a few options that will keep me close to the game. Stay tuned!

La you are CRAZZZY! I should have known you would be the 1 to harass me!!
Hey babe, What's up? I'm going to have to make it down to Indy real soon to make sure you're still taking your meds Got you back didn't I?

Seriously, I'll be there soon so we can eat some good Soul food!
Love ya, "25 to 25"

Church, Church.. I do so apologize.. I said Thanks to everyone but You.... Charge it to my head (oww that hurt)and not my heart
It must have been that I wanted to Thank you individually I'm glad you enjoyed the interview! Thank you.....

....You are Welcome...and Good Luck in '06....."CHURCH"

And thanks...I'm just being "CHURCH" ...

SWEETS THINGS TO YA BOO'

hey nikki, that was a really nice interview. You are one of a kind, and I have enjoyed playing with you. We've had some great times and great games. I know we don't play on the same team anymore but I really look foward to playing with you this summer. Your girl and teamate keeta skeet.

Hi Nikki, great interview you are a wonderful woman-lady. Keep up the hard work and stay in the gym it will pay off this summer. Its a pleasure knowing you.
God Bless and Happy Holidays.

OK T Mac.. That's Enough! I mean it! Don't make me pop you.

"Skeeta Skeet" What's up Lady.. Thank you for the Love.. You know you will always be "my girl" because you are REAl like that!.. You better stop playing and come on with 313.. I forgive you even though you sold out on the Nashville Tourney Just kidding girl, Make that money!! Give me call.

Mr. CD "22" Since when have you started calling me Nikki? Thanks for the shout babe...... I know you didn't want to!! that's why you'll always be my boo..my boo..my boo

why of course I'm down with 313 you know I'm a ride or die chick. And yes I'm going to make that money so that I can be down with 313 Love ya skeet

Nice interview representing the northern ladies Nikki. Good Luck and don't suprise us to much!

Incognito Family

Incognito, who plays 3rd base for your team? Some of my team mates just fell in love watching her play in B-Ham

very good interview, good job!!

Thanks Incognito #2.. The love from the hometown ladies reaches deep!

Thanks RRainey22 I'm glad you enjoyed it!

MY LORD!!! ITS HARD TO RESIST THIS SITE

Beautiful interview girl. Way 2 represent D-Town and the Midwest. Shout outs to Squad 313 , Detroit Stars , Hot Chocolate , and all other teams from Michigan. Much love 4 keeping it really real: u know how we do. Lets not 4get the real manager of Squad 313,the Bryceman. Keep doing whatcha doing. Love ya much girl.

Great interview Nik. We don't know you very well out on the Left Coast, but you represent what BASA is all about; having a good time and putting the Family first! Merry Christmas and hope to meet you during the up and coming season.
Cal Gold #18

what up nikki if I don't see you before the holiday you nake sure that you have a merry christmas and a happy new year. much love your girl keeta skeet...

Hey Slim; Thanks for the shout babe... You are crazy! I'm looking forward to Florida to get the season started..but before then.. Your first few B-day drinks in Cali are on me!

Keeta Skeet same to you lady.. Have a wonderful holiday!

Cal Gold #18.. Thanks for the love.. I'm honored to represent BASA... because it is about Fun and Family!..
Hey, we will be playing in Palm Springs the 3rd week of Jan.. what team do you play with? are you guys playing in that tourney?

what's poppin nikki are you going to the christmas party Friday at Bill Hunters place?

No Girl, Not going to make it.. You know I don't hang out with "your people" like that! I can only love them from "afar"! Email me..

Yes,

We will be down there. But not as Cal Gold. It's my birthday that weekend also.
What team are you playing for in Palm Springs? I will come on by to introduce myself.

You are do crazy! but I can dig it. I'm not going either.

I will most definitely be looking forward to those drinks . Lets do it real major in Cali. What up Skeet Skeet!!! Long time no see. The real ones are few and far between: we got to stick together . K.I.T. Can't wait for the season to begin. Holla at cha gurl. Oh, by the way Keeta, this is Tasha.

slim

Happy New Year,
what upper Slim you know I was like you in the *ell is that. You know that was so true the real ones must stick together.

Hey Nikki Happy New year. Whats up with you? I hope you girls rock in Cali, So them how the D get down. What's up with Flordia do you have enough girls? If not I yo Girl.

Hey Cole, great interview, thanks for the shoutout.keep up the good work, most of all stay true to the game.Sorry it took so long computer was down. Have a Happy New Year and tell MR. Bryce and Mr. Wonderful I said hello. LUV U MUCH.

Nikki your pictures are nice; but do you no justice! Your smile brought sunshine to Cali.

Happy V-Day ...see Ya soon

Happy V Day to you Guy You are going to get in trouble!!!

...This is the day Guy's can get away with being nice and not get points taken away

...Hello Nik G....and how are you today...