BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Who's the top 10 in Rec

1. Team Dynasty
2. eastside
3. cleveland showtime
4. so Ga Magic
5. Team Bring It
6. Team Nati
7. 502 boyz
8. esquirer
9. New Crew
10. moores all stars

Re: Who's the top 10 in Rec

we'll see all of them in '06 looking forward to that CITY HITTERS!!!!!!!!!!!

DONT FORGET ABOUT THEM SCRUBS FROM KY

who the heck are the srcubs? never hold of you guys so dont get on here talking because you proably will never make it to sunday. eastside players the only team ky has!!!

I disagree, we played the scubbs and they was a good team. A couple guys are from the eastside players.

THE TOP (20)REC TEAMS
1)TEAM DYNASTY
2)CLEVELAND SHOWTIME
3)EASTSIDE PLAYER
4)SO.GA MAGIC
5)TEAM NATI
6)TEAM BRINGIT
7)NEW CREW
8)LOL
9)MFSB
10)502BOYZ
11)SRUBS
12)JELLY BOYS
13)ST.LOUIS BROWN
14)MOORES ALL-STARS
15)YOUNG DUDES
16)CHI-TOWN REDS
17)ESQUIRES
18)EXTREME
19)STONECOLD
20)CANES

WHAT ABOUT THE GA DAWGS, YOU ALL PUT NEW CREW BEFORE THE DAWGS, GA DAWGS SHOULD BE IN THE TOP 10

THE GA DAWGS ARE STILL IN THE HOUSE

any team can win the rec division not that hard to get hot and play defense in this.Have not heard of one rec. team making moves because it dont happen.any one can win rec.

First of all Esquire and Extreme are super rec. teams. Secondly, Extreme is done and Esquire will dominate any team on this stupid list. Some of these so called top 10 are terrible.

Don't disrespect the Blazers like that.

esquirer played in the rec division at the world unless there is two teams with the same name

i second that dont forget about my boys from bainbridge. chauncey this is austin. finally got my shot

HEY I GOT MUCH RESPECT FOR EASTSIDE PLAYERS FROM KENTUCKY..VERY SOLID TEAM..AND FOR SURE I HAVE TO ROLL WITH MY HOME TEAM SOUTH GEORGIA MAGIC IT SEEMS LIKE WHEREVER WE GO THOSE 2 TEAMS ALWAYS BE @ THE SITTING BACK..

MUCH LOVE #15

HOLLA @ YUR BOY

Preciate the love smallz. i got the South Ga magic ranked 1st and we are making big moves as well. The only reason you don't hear from the rec. teams are because they can't beat the South Ga magic. Aikens here we come!!!!!1

hold on south ga magic, you guys are not number one first of all,the champs are #1 team dynasty. second what big tournment have you won or place in on the basa circuit? next you guys never travel and play the best rec teams out there which are from the midwest. i can name 5 teams who can tax the ass, the champs,eastside,team nati,team bring it and clevelend showtime. beat up on one these teams then maybe you can get on here talking

I VOTE FOR S. GA MAGIC FOR NUMBER 1.TCANTY WHERE THERE $$$$$$$ AT CALL THEM SUCKERS OUT AND PLAY FOR THE MONEY.

zone3 you must be a bench rider from atl. to be number one you have to have something or even place and the last time i check they have not. yeah the number 1 on here talking all that trash. come march in carolina you guys better show up and be playing on sunday because the reporter will be there

Reporter, do you come out and watch? I guarantee So GA Magic is playing on Sunday, as well as the Bainbridge, GA Blazers! Also, it will probably be at least 4 or 5 GA teams playing, so watch your mouth! Also, Eastside will be in the mix. You got to give props to Team Dynasty because they did win the BASA last year in 05'. But, it will be a new season!

Wade I am not hating either, but what have you guys won. I see the nice uni's and everything, but what have you guys one. You must be pretty good, because there is a whole lot chatter, but I don't see the results.

Well, I don't play for South GA Magic. I'm playing for a new team that is forming out of Atlanta this year. I've been played for two teams that have wasted my time for the last 3 years. My time is more valueable and I'm a very good ball player and I want to contend for a championship. Well, I go to the big tourney's and I'm telling u what I see. And I just named a couple of teams that are always playing on Sunday. You got to give props where they are due. Some of the teams u mention, I never see and that's real! You ask me what they have won, what have u won???? I gave recognition to the teams I see win a tourney or the world. Team Dynasty won the world. Eastside won the tourney in the Atl and So GA came in second. Just to mention a couple of tourneys.

well for your info all the teams i named place in big tourney's all the time and they traveled to do it. atl teams never travel and they don't win nothing but tourney's in atl. how bout atl come up to nelly's tournment and see what you guys do against midwest teams that i named. matter of fact it looks like they all we be in south carolina so will see what the alt is about

Ummmmm, reporter, I think an ATL team did come up to Nelly's tourney and win the tourney! ATL STORM!!!! OR did you forget that????? Don't worry, you will see in 06'! And I don't see that many midwest teams coming to GA either. See, what you don't understand is, at the same time Nelly's tourney is going on, USSSA has a big tourney at the same time. If the tourney's were scheduled differently, you would get your chance to get drug!

Atlanta Storm did win the Nelly tournament Aka wade. That's the only atlanta team that really travels, and there a super rec team. the only rec team that placed in that tournament was Team Bring It, and they placed third. They lost to Storm 10-9 I belive and the played graystone hard losing 24-19 in 6 innings i believe also. No one is saying storm is not good we know they are but i have not seen any rec team from atl make any noise. Eastside makes nosie, cleveland showtime, and team nati makes noise to. all three and most other midwest teams will be there on sunday and i'll see who is real and who isn't!!!!!!!!!

Hey, that's good, but we don't see ya'll at our tourney's either. We run into the same problems other teams run into. Some people don't have the money to travel and without a sponsor, it's hard and expensive. When I played with Dirty South, we came up to Columbus, OH and we only had 11 players. So, that's not worth coming up if you don't have your whole team.... But don't worry, I think 06' is going to be a little different. Like they say, see you on the dirt! And that's Real Talk! Oh, and another thing, alot of people in the south play alot of USSSA, so that another problem too. Not stepping on no toes, but just informing you!

I DONT KNOW WHO THE WATCHMAN IS OR THE REPORTER BUT TBI DONT GET ON HERE AND TALK ABOUT OR CALL ANY TEAM OUT. WE NEVER HAVE AND NEVER WILL. WE RESPECT EVERY TEAM IN THE REC AND BELIEVE THERE IS ALOT OF GOOD TEAMS IN OUR DIVISION. LIKE YOU SAID WADE WE PLAY BETWEEN THE LINES AND THATS IT. I WISH EVERYONE ON THE CIRCUIT GOOD LUCK!! "WE DONT RANK TEAMS WE JUST PLAY EM"

Preciate the love Wade but I'm thru with my training now. thanks for holding me down. For you reporter, I guess you don't report your news from the tournement because as I see it We( South Ga. Magic) have placed 1st or 2nd in 10 tourneys last year and second and fourth in BASA tourneys. But for the record I don't see your Midwest teams coming to Ga. It's easy to say come to the midwest when all the BASA tournys are out that way. Remember the main office is in St. Lou. I only saw Team Dynasty in the worlds( we did not play) but hell they don't travel either.( When you don't travel you can pick up A players at anytime...hell ....who would know) Team Dynasty plays twice a year.
guess what We ain't scared....be their to report in aikens, SC. I'll show you better then I can tell you!!!!!1

For the record.......
1. South Ga Magic
2. Eastside playas (0-4)
3. Team Dynasty (never played)
4. Blazers (3-3)
5. Dawgs (4-1)
6. Team Nati(never played)
7. Clevend Showtime(never played)

Hey #15, we will show them better than we can tell them too. Like I said, I'm with a new team this year, don't know the team name yet, but I will gladly let them know the name and my number is #2!

Good number to have Wade!!!! It's my number along with my other half... Have a good day!!!

Rush auto canes need to be in that top 10 you guys forgot about us ok we'll see you in the 06 , good luck to all the teams in 06 P.S we'll back

Rec level softball in Ga is like SEC in football. There are a lot of talented teams. Most go unrecognized until they jump up and bite you at one these tourneys. We get battle tested every weekend playin against each other in these backwoods tourneys in Macon and the ATL. Sure they'll always be your head liners and right now it's S.G.M, but you know them, it's the Ga Dawgs, Ga Sluggers,Dirty South's and Cold Blooded's of the Ga Rec teams that sneak up and snuff you from behind. Good luck to all Ga representa's in 06'

Smalls, thanks for the shout out for the South Ga Magic its always a pleasure to watch you play. Good Luck this year I know that the Storm well end up in the mix of thing each year.
T Fowler

He's Back!!!!!1

T LOV GA DAWGS HIT ME UP ASAP NEED TO TALK TO MIKE ABOUT SITITUATION NEED TOM GET STARTED

I see most of the talk is coming from the Atl. I know when i report the title game in S.C if there is not a atl rep all atl teams should never get on here again!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry reporter, wrong again, all talk is not coming from atl! You getting talk from all over Georgia and I'm not from the atl. You are getting talk from people all over GA! Thanks, report that....

That's the way they finished at world, that's the way they start off in 06.

1. Team Dynasty
2. Eastside Players
3. Cleveland Showtime
4. S. GA Magic
5. STL Esquire

BASA Staff, is that true??? I thought some Worth team was up in the top 3???

sound about right. I've asked BASA to put the places up but they never did. For the four teams on the board we never played Team Dynasty nor Cleveland showtime so BASA if either one of those teams show up in Aikens can we please get to know them early. thanks in advance!!!!!1

#15 is lorenzo with you guys this year and the other guy from moultrie outfielder with the strong arm. he threw me out going home from the fence. 315 you are with the magic right

Yeah I'm with Maigc until I move up. No Lorenzo is with the Decatur Monarchs and I think Quezy will be playing back with the Young Guns!!!!!1

What'd up?..#15 ....email me

#15 thanks

NCB that is incorrect Showtime finished 2nd and Jackson Lawn finished 3rd. I think it went like this:

1. Team Dynasty
2. Cleveland Showtime
3. Jackson Lawn/ Worth
4. Eastside Playas
5. South GA Magic

Not trying to be funny, but NCB must be from STL? No disrespect to STL teams, but I didn't think none of them finished in the top 5...

Born amd raised Wade...Have'nt lived there in close to twenty years...but I do play for Esquire. And if we did'nt finish 5th it was 6th. I look forward to meeting some of these teams between the lines and no disresect intended toward Showtime...we will meet again. Great game at World last year!!!

No taken...Looking forward to it as well NCB. Good Luck in '06.

Just because you havn't a team for the midwest does'nt mean you can best them,this year I hear that they have four teams to look out for. Three of they were in the world last year but I heard there better, Showtime in that group to.

RUSH AUTO CANES YOU GUYS HAVE TO BEAT SOME CINTI TEAM BEFORE YOU GET IN MIX, I HEAR YOU GUYS CAN'T BEAT TEAM THERE SO HOW YOU GOING TO PUT YOURSELF IN THIS. GET SOME WINS FIRST. WE PLAYED YOU WE'LL SEE YOU AGAIN

i've did my research and here it is my pre-season top
ten in the rec division.
1.the champs"team dynasty"
2.cleveland showtime
3.eastside players
4.s.ga.majic
5.team nati
6.team bring it
7.esquires
8.502 boyz
9.lol
10.new crew
and my honorable mention list goes to
st.louis browns
moore's allstars
chi-town reds
ky scrubs
GOOD LUCK TO ALL IN 06 AND DONT WORRY THE REPORTER WILL BE AT A FIELD NEAR YOU!!!!!!

To mr. team from Indy i know we beat u cause we never lost to a team from indy and if u leave indy u would know we beat teams from everywhere including cincy wont put anybody out there but we know wassup se you in Indy Indy player

I have 1 thing to say. For those that don't know about the BLAZERS keep loking up and you just might se us

Look up for what?????1

there was a rumor going around in memphis that Team Dynasty had broke up,thats funny if that was the case why did we have practice for the last 2 sundays and the majority of the team was there,I heard that I was playing with a white team and a couple of the the guys were not returning. Well,to bad because we have picked up a pitcher from Ohio and a couple of infielder,to make up for are little weaknesses.So I hope everyone is ready for Team Dynasty,because we are going to be stronger,we will NOT be in South Carolina,but please if you want some come to Memphis in April.Thats all you will hear from Team Dynasty,we will do our talking on the fields,so please bring your A game.

RUSH AUTO WHAT TEAM IN CINCINNATI YOU BEAT LET ME KNOW THAT ARE GOOD

RUSH AUTO WHAT TEAM IN CINCINNATI YOU BEAT LET ME KNOW THAT ARE GOOD YOUR NOT IN THE TOP TEN

JUST ASK THEM TO POST THE TOP 10 FINISH IN THE BASA WORLD AND THAT SHOULD BE YOUR TOP TEN TEAMS GOING INTO THE YEAR, CAN SOMEONE PLEASE POST THE TOP TEN FINISH IN THE BASA WORLD FOR 2005, CHURCH

Player I have asked for that every since the season ended. They did not give out the results from the world nor did they rank the teams from BASA. I wonder sometimes...that it's great to have the message board but their are more things that you guys ask for suggestions but when we give them nothing happens BASA....come on work with us!!!!!!1

"There" or Their....spelling was correct but the meanings are different

Poor mr. team from Indy like i said no need to name names just know no team from Indy beat us thats what you worry about real men do real things remember you called us out

U know what mr.team from indy u get no more of my time you are right we are not ranked by another player who is picking teams out of their a$$es just wait till the season starts we will see whats what if you play see you in Indy in june !!!!!!

what will be a good idea is when the season start have a weekly ranking like college basketball do

Sure everyone is supposed to be so good, but if the Thomas Transport squad was still around we would not even be discussing this topic. But if we get back together, BASA and any other sanctioned body is in for a rude awakening.

what league will you bee in playa

Actually Ncb #23 , Im a fan from C-town. And Cleveland Lost in the Championship by 4 runs to Team Dynasty. I think the top 10 teams are pretty accurate though. Good Luck to all the teams in 2006

the top ten teams is not correct, cause the GA DAWGS finish in the top ten, i think they finish maybe 7th or 8, church

That's why these rankings that you all post don't mean anything. I believe that our team finished in the Top 10 this past year at the 2005 Black World and I believe we have the majority of those players coming back to the team. We finally lost out to the East Side Players which I always believe is a hell of a team every year and I have no problem with them being ahead of us. You really don't have to rank us at all because for the most part performance on the field speaks louder than words. You will hear from Club 51 in the 06 and you can write that down and mark it in your black book. We are stronger than the team we had at Black World.

Foot (Club 51)

This is for first time on the board,I heard you make a comment that cleveland only lost by 4 runs,that funny because we were up by more than 10 most of the game and also do you remember what happened the first time we played them on Sunday.The score was 21-10,so stop making excuses,We gave them both of there loses in the tournament.Both were convincing.There is a team in the rec division that I want to put in the top 5 and i hope they play some tournaments with us.This is my top 5.1.Team Dynasty(memphis,tn)
2.Payroll(mississippi)
3.Eastside(kentucky)
4.Jackson Lawn(jackson,tn)
5.tie ga magic/clev showtime

I don't think anyone from Cleveland was putting Dynasty down. You got us this year much props. We'll meet again.

Hopefully all will be in Aikens....the talking just make good for the tv ratings...maybe more fans will watch the REC. ballas instead of the Super Dudes in Supr rec. and Comp. Hell..... we hit the long ball too.........!!!!!1