BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
UNLIMITED HOMERUN TOURNEY IN AIKEN (BASA)

How many teams would be down to play in an unlimited homerun tourney in AIKEN if BASA offered it.

Re: UNLIMITED HOMERUN TOURNEY IN AIKEN (BASA)

Franchise21...lets see how many super rec teams would play unlimited with the big boys...lets check the replys.............0 no wait, oops still 0

Believe me they will play. They just didnt post. Most Super Rec. teams love to swing away without worrying about homerun limits.

it seem to me that you Guys just want some people to come to your games. if you want some fans to come watch a team hit a bunch of homeruns then i can order of some long ball girls and they can come cheer you on BIG DOG. IF YOU REALLY WANT TO SEE HOW GOOD YOUR TEAM IS HOW BOUT PLAYING USSSA MAJOR AND TELL THEM NO LIMIT HOMERUNS AND SEE IF YOU GUYS CAN KEEP UP "NOT"

Just my personal observation.. I dont think SUPER REC Teams can compete with the COMP Teams in an UNLIMITED HR Tournament..I say that because MOST SUPER REC Teams have maybe 3-5 guys that can hit HR's CONSISTENTLY The COMPETITIVE Teams usually have from 6-8 guys that can HIT HR's Consistently,that would be the difference..In a controlled environment 8-10 HR's,SUPER REC Teams have a great chance to compete and win some games

Not only that D24 a few of the guys that do not hit them, will try to hit them and only hurt the team if the do not hit them. Your mind frame will have to be strong to just do what you do to make your team a success. Playing your role.

cant hear you big dogg or frachise 21. put either of your teams against dan smith unlimited homeruns and ill put up $20,000 to your to you 10,000

U R correct Lotay3..u have to be VERY discipline to NOT try and hit HR"s when u know U CAN'T hit them The KEY WORD is hitting HR's CONSISTENTLY on Demand,very HARD to do.

What You (reporter) dont understand is that even though those teams hit unlimited homeruns, many of the players on the team still hit to get on base, while others swing for the fence all the time. If you do understand MAJOR softball than you would know what I am talking about. And yes I have played against the best in my day and did have players on my team that their only job was to hit bombs , but all in all not all players went up there swinging for the fence. And to you (toya) and (d24) yes you are right that some players might swing for the fence and mess their teams up.....but thats when you have to set back and look at yourself and (((know your roll))).

You make a valid point,but I guarantee you,there will be guys on a SUPER REC team that know they cant hit the but will be trying,I think it's natural to try and hit HR's,especially with the bats these days.