BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Question???

I have a question for the women. This is kind of a break away from the topic about the "mean black women" topic. This was a discussion in my office a few days ago and I would like to get some outside opinions. If you broke up with your man and someone he knew, not saying they were good friends, came across and started trying to holla at you, and you were really attracted to this man, would you date him? If so, why and if not then why not?

Re: Question???

Ok Ball or Fall I see several people have viewed your question but 0 responded... So I will go there with you... My opinion on this is sure why not.. If both are single and you are not disrupting any good friendships than I don't see why it should cause a problem. You did say not good friends, just knew each other correct?

I look at it like this. We are two mature adults and if things dont work out with me then Im not going to allow that to keep me from possibly being happy with someone else. To many people try and use the "he or she's my friend" defense to keep someone from being happy. If you and I were dating and things didnt work out then if I cared about you then I would want you to be happy. If that means you dating someone I know and may be cool with then so be it. Why allow something that fail the opportunity to continue to keep you down?

"THIS HAPPENED TO ME" ME AND THIS DUDE TALKED BUT I REALLY MEET HIM THRU HIS OLD LADY WE WERE FRIENDS
WE WERE FRIENDS FOR A MINUTE BUT WHAT HAPPENED WAS SHE AND I BOTH WERE GOING THRU A BREAK AND WE BEGIN TO
TO TRY AND COMFORT EACH OTHER AFTER AWHILE WE BEGIN TO
START MAKING SLICK COMMENTS TO ONE ANOTHER NEXT THING I KNEW WE WERE IN THE BED AND WE ARE STILL DATING RIGHT NOW AND WE ARE IN DEEP! I LOVE HER AND IT HAS BEEN ALMOST SIX MONTHS SO THE ANSWER TO THIS IS WHAT DIDNT WORK FOR THEM MIGHT WORK FOR YOU BUT HADE THE
DUDE BEEN A REAL FRIEND I NEVER WOULD HAVE CROSSED THE LINE