BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Why do Black Women hate on each other SOOOO Much...

Example: I had a white man for a supervisor and he just wanted me to be on time and do my work and there was no problem. I had a white women supervisor and she was just the sweetest person ever. I had a female black supervisor at my last job and she was nosey, nasty, rude, always trying to down on you because she made .20 cent more and just hard to deal with, always wondering what your doing and why.... Another Example: I've had many girls for friends, but most of them only hung around me for the wrong reasons. One of my old friends was trying to date the guy I dating... MOST BLACK WOMEN ARE SCANDOLOUS? WHY?

Re: Why do Black Women hate on each other SOOOO Much...

Ok ladies, I think this is one that you can touch. Im not touching this one.

Scandolous to each other is what I meant...

When you find a woman that is always hating on another she may be a little jealous of that person. There is no reason that you should hate on anybody for whatever reason.As for the friends that hang around you for the wrong reason, you shouldn't even want friends like that. We as women have to get to know one another before you judge and we don't do that.

Black women don't hate each other because they are black! Women hate or dislike one another for various reasons. Color has nothing to do with it.

This is a good question, and one that I have often pondered over.. But I really think the question should be broadened to include "women in general".. This is a problem that not only exist with Black Women, but all nationalities.. You were lucky with your experience with the white woman supevisor, because I have been in contact with some white co-workers both superiors and reports, that have been for sure cut throat. I honestly believe that this type of behavior exist in females that are insecure and feel threatened for one reason or another! I just try to limit my contact as much as possible and stay on top of my game!! Hey think of it this way.. If you weren't doing something right they wouldn't hate!

I would have to agree with the fan.... I'm not going to lie, I do gossip a little, but I will NEVER date a guy that I know my friend/associate is dating. NEVER, NEVER.. I try not to put myself in that position.. I had a associate that was just pitiful, to make a long story short , she tried to mess with someone I was dating, just because she wanted to say I messed with her man, girl she ain't got nobody... When we was around each other she would compare or sizes, when she would visit she would always look in my closet and then purchase stuff that I have, just pitiful...I have more to say and I will post again...

Continuance... This is a good subject.. I also have a associate/teammate that does think I know, but when ever I was around my guy friend she would come all around and want to talk and act all friendly, when she does not even talk to me like that, anyway..
....... Just know who you hang around and don't take anyone lightly because when you are dealing with women that are single, anything can happen... They want attention and they want a MAN and will do anything for that to happen....

Ms. Nashville, its not just the women who are single. Ive seen that in women who are "suppose to be" in committed relationships doing the same exact thing you talk about.

Ball or Fall "suppose to be" keyword... I agree..
Man, some people act like I don't know what they are doing, but I know... I just have never been the person to hate.. I might gossip , but HATE, never...
It just tears me up sometimes, when you have a friend and all you do is compliment her when talking to other people and that person turn back around and is trying to stab you in the back.. not good.. We need to congratulate and stop the hating.. 4-real.. I want the best for all my black women and try to show it , but when they back stab you, it's over..

Plain and simple, it boils down to ATTENTION. Some people, men and women, have low self esteem and feel as though flirting, messing with alot of people or trying to take someone elses mate is a means of building their own personal image and esteem. Stay true to yourself and dont attend to what others do. If you spend alot of time trying to control someone elses behavior then you wont have time to deal with yours.

Ball or Fall, I agree...

Womens are scandolous, that why I hang by my dam self. I thought I had a good friend years ago, til one day she try my Husband behind my back, and in my face so I had to put that mojo on her a**. Most Black womens hate on each other cause they want what the other woman have. They cause life is easy for you and hard for them, you have a good job, they got a piece of job. You got a good man, they don't have a man. Face it, women are just jealous of other women, that the bottom line.

So to the author of the topic. Stay true to yourself and ALWAYS remember. If you're not happy you cant make anyone else happy. Like it was said before. its not a color thing but a personal thing. Seperate from those clowns and hang tight with your own crew.

Gina,
I don't have many friends because of this, girl same thang happen to me... I use to want to be sociable and have lots of friends, but I have learned through experience that "Family" is the only friend you need..
Well I have one friend and that Ms.Miller, but other than that, just associates...

Ms.Nashville I feel you on that, I use to love to hang with girlfriends, but after that, I hang by myself, that way I travel along. Me and my Bud Lights, that my friend.

I did not mean to be harsh, this is not intended for anyone, just speaking from experience..

Me and you might need to hang then, we been through it.... I like MIchelob Light.... Bring me some...

Heres a Bud Light to the both of you...much love....I use to wonder my lady didn't have many lady friends and that is way...stay up and strong my sisters

Stop the madness......

You ladies should of been hanging with yourself anyway you know how females is that's why i'm a loner when it comes to females....But for those scandlous men, it takes 2 to rumble so don't just blame it on the females men play a part to..

Nashville Finest #21

No, its ok to hang sometime, but when they cross the line with my husband, that it, no more. Far as scandolus mens, they are some out there, and some good mens out there too, but I can't speak for all womens, but my Husband let me know what was going on, cause he know he got a dam fool on his hand . Ms.Nashville, I got your Micheolob Lights @ the Super Drafts Tourney

Gina...

Girl I feel ya!!!!

Ms. Nashville
Thanks for the shotout...ditto.

I have had incidents with both black and white females who have been real shady, so I can't say one race is more trifling than the other.

Like Ms. Nashville and Gina, I keep to myself and don't allow myself to get caught up in bull****. The good friends, which are not many, that I have are those that have a lot of years behind them.

I learned to keep my eyes wide open when it comes to dealing males and females.

I also learned that men gossip more than women

This is for Ms. Miller and Ms. Nashville,
I agree with you both, the less people you hang with, the less your problems will be. Ms. Miller youre exactly right , color has little to do with the hating. You have to feel good about yourself before you can understand how others feel
If I make the trip to the draft with you two ladies, I prefere SMIRNOFS (black cherry) I am looking forward to playing with you two in 2006. Get ready for some more fun and laughs. We need to start getting together for some workouts. All females keep your heads up, your eyes and minds open, because you never know who may be looking at you. My girls know what I'am talking about. May you all have a safe and wonderful holiday!

HERE'S MY OPINION ON THE SITUATION: WOMEN LOOK AT LIFE AS BEING A FIGHT TO FINISH, NOT CARING ABOUT WHO THE HURT OR PUT DOWN TO GET THERE.......THEIR JUST CLAWING TO THE TOP

Women are like crabs in a bucket, pulling everyone down to get themselves to the top. I personally think women hate on one another because of either jealousy or envy. But there really is no need for it. You just have feed the Broads from a long handle spoon. Smile in your face and talk and dog you out behind your back. But hey as long as they hate and talk about you, you know that you are doing something right.

Hot Girl 11,
All women are not crabs. All women are not haters. Being envious and jealous are human characteristics. Sometimes feeling this way can protect you from getting hurt and walked all over by people you know and strangers. I would compare women to a pyramid, they are always trying to reach the top the best way they can Some may have the need to hurt others in the progress. They do this because they want to. When you get older things of this nature don't surprise you when they happen. I hope you are having a fantistic winter. I guess it will show when the season starts

My bad D3. NO not all women are crabs, I'm referring to the women I've had encounters with. I apologize because I have come across some good females.

We all need the Aretha Franklin song on this one- Do Right Woman-Do Roght Man! Holla back females/males.

No harm done Hot Girl 11 when you come across good females those are the ones you should hang with until they do something you disllike or they do something unkind to you. I noticed that you replied in a short time. What is your job discription? Ms. Miller and Ms. Nashville are two females that I enjoy hanging with

I agree all women are not crabs. I have never had ladies friend either. I had my experience at a young age. I do hang with family and play ball with a couple of them. Last summer I had to deal with jealousy from them,it really hurt my feelings. I am always trying to encourage a sister.
As far as the men go, I always think about me being in their ladies shoes and say would I want that done to me.Men only do what we as women allow them to do. My golden rule is if you have someone move on, I don't put my self in the situation and don't have time for mess. True, real sisters/women are hard to find.........

If anyone has heard of Willie Lynch it will explain SOME of the reasons WE as BLACK PEOPLE hate on each other so much,check this out! SLAVE MASTER MENTALITY

"Gentlemen, I greet you here on the bank of the James River in the year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and twelve. First, I shall thank you, the gentlemen of the Colony of Virginia, for bringing me here. I am here to help you solve some of your problems with slaves. Your invitation reached me on my modest plantation in the West Indies where I have experimented with some of the newest and still the oldest methods of control of slaves.

Ancient Rome would envy us if my program were implemented. As our boat sailed south on the James River, named for our illustrious King, whose version of the Bible we cherish. I saw enough to know that your problem is not unique. While Rome used cords of woods as crosses for standing human bodies along its highways in great numbers you are here using the tree and the rope on occasion.

I caught the whiff of a dead slave hanging from a tree a couple of miles back. You are not only losing a valuable stock by hangings, you are having uprisings, slaves are running away, your crops are sometimes left in the fields too long for maximum profit, you suffer occasional fires, your animals are killed.
Gentlemen, you know what your problems are: I do not need to elaborate. I am not here to enumerate your problems, I am here to introduce you to a method of solving them. In my bag here, I have a fool proof method for controlling your Black slaves. I guarantee everyone of you that if installed correctly it will control the slaves for at least 300 hundred years. My method is simple. Any member of your family or your oversee r can use it.

I have outlined a number of differences among the slaves: and I take these differences and make them bigger. I use fear, distrust, and envy for control purposes. These methods have worked on my modest plantation in the West Indies and it will work throughout the South. Take this simple little list of differences, and think about them.

On top of my list is "Age", but it is there only because it starts with an "A": the second is "Color" or shade, there is intelligence, size, sex, size of plantations, status on plantation, attitude of owners, whether the slave live in the valley, on hill, East, West, North, South, have fine hair, coarse hair, or is tall or short. Now that you have a list of differences. I shall give you an outline of action-but before that I shall assure you that distrust is stronger than trust and envy is stronger than adulation, respect, or admiration.

The Black slave after receiving this indoctrination shall carry on and will become self re-fueling and self generating for hundreds of years, maybe thousands. Don't forget you must pitch the old Black male vs. the young Black male, and the young Black male against the old Black male. You must use the dark skin slaves vs. the light skin slaves and the light skin slaves vs. the dark skin slaves. You must use the female vs. the male, and the male vs. the female. You must also have your white servants and overseers distrust all Blacks, but it is necessary that your slaves trust and depend on us. They must love, respect and trust only us.

Gentlemen, these kits are your keys to control. Use them. Have your wives and children use them, never miss an opportunity. If used intensely for one year, the slaves themselves will remain perpetually distrustful. Thank you, gentlemen."

I work with Juveniles, Department of Juvenile Justice.

What's up D3!!!!

HotGirl 11, I work with Juvenile delinquents too.

What's up Hot? Hey I'm looking to get into that feild myslef. I would really like to be a counselor or something to that affect. I have my assoc in business management and will be woring on my BA real soon. What other things do you think that I might need.

Hot Girl, nice field. I’ve been in that field for over 9 years. I am currently finishing up my masters in social work and have a job waiting for me running an adolescent treatment facility. Home Coming, start at the bottom were you can get the experience. The experience goes a long way. Then follow up with the education. If you can start off in a higher position then do so but in this field, people want creditability as well as experience.