BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thursday Shoutouts!!!!!

Thursday Shoutouts!!!!

Re: Thursday Shoutouts!!!!!

Shoutouts to my peeps...

Davida #4, Ms.Nashville, Jemeka #30, Pitcher #30, Dinsum #10, Wade, NKO(Zone), Ms. Arkansas, Hot Girl, Ms.LA, Coach D, and other board members hope you have a good Thursay...

Spellcheck...

Sorry my bad I meant Thursday..

This shoutout goes out to all the real man, handling their business.. working two jobs if they need to , just to make sure they got what they need.. And a shoutout to everyone on the board.... Who is Home Coming, cam someone tell me please?

Correction, "can"

Ms.Nashville.....

I feel you on that where are all the real men????

HELLO LADY HOW IS IT IN THE NASH.WE ABOUT TO GET A SNOW STORM HERE IN THE DERBY-CITY.

HELLO LADY HOW IS IT IN THE NASH.WE ABOUT TO GET A SNOW STORM HERE IN THE DERBY-CITY.

Neal(502Boyz)......

Well it's real cold here but we are looking for some snow but no snow storm. Hope it don't get to bad here I will be traveling this weekend...

Thursday shoutouts to everybody. Ms. Arkansas hit me on my email got a question for you about Saturday. Everybody stay safe and pass the love around to your family and friends. Life is short, so dont take it for granted.

Keithag

Ms. Arkansas is checking in for Thursday's shoutouts. I send a shoutout to all my brothers and sisters on the board. I hope everyone is having a good day. Keithag..I'll holla at you in a few minutes.

Ms. Arkansas

Shoutout my whole player squad from b-ham,my frat nodout22,clay31,my boy JT from GFM,Sean Mcvay from PT,Nashville Finest club and the Hotgirls click .
P.S. Oh yea its me"the youngest in charge"

WHAT'S HAPPENING FAMILY:MS.NASHVILLE,NASHVILLE FINEST,MS.DAT.,DAVIDA#7,HOTGIRL,MS.ARKANSAS,CHURCH,YD,NEAL,HOMECOMING,15,COACH D,NKO,911,EXODUS,BALL OR FALL KEEP YOUR HEAD UP AND EVERYONE THAT KEEP THIS THANG ON AND POPPIN.PEACE

L.M.S.

What's up BASA...

Ms. Nashville and Nashville's Finest
I would just like to say...GET BACK TO WORK!!! I don't make any sense that you two check the board every thirty seconds to see whats poppin'. Atleast wait one minute like I do....

Sike, what is up you two? I'm looking forward to some snow.

Ms. Miller,
Girl I stay on the board... LOL It makes my day go by faster and I'm nosey too.. I'll holla atcha..

Ms. Miller....

What up girl you know me and Ms.Nashville have to keep the board poppin for Nashville you know we have to represent...

Nashvilles Finest
In The House!!!!!

I'm ready for the snow to...

HEY MY FAVORITE FAM:

ITS YOUR GIRL SENDING HER SHOUTOUTS FOR THURSDAY. WHATS UP BABY SIS(NASHVILLES FINEST), PT 30, JEMEIKA 30, MS MILLER, MS ARKANSAS, MS LA, MS NASHVILLE, NKO, NEAL/502 BOYZ, MY GAMIXX TEAMMATES, SHNEKA(HOTGIRL), GINA, #15, COACH D, DINSUM #10, MS DAT, HOME COMING, EXODUS #4, 911 AND THE BASA STAFF

EVERYONE HAVE A BLESSED THURSDAY!!!

Davida #7 (Ga Mixx)/ #4 (WWB)

Wassup board member, I'm going to done something different on Thursday shoutouts, I would love to give a shoutout to three mens in my life, my husband and my two boys that are 18 and 15 years old. My 15yrs old that is 6'2 n a half can make a hell of a Basketball player for someone team. Watch out girls, you think you can hoop, got someone for you 3pts shooter all day long. To all Board memebers, your have a wonderful day on a rainey Thursday in Tally.

I want to give a shoutout from the Queen City, all is well, but its colder than a Mother Peace Out

Just want to share a lot of Kappa Alpha Psi Love to all.

Thank you Davida for the shoutout on a rainey Thursday in Tally, had to do something a lil different this time.

i would like to give a shout out to all the Cincinnati teams my boys the Canes All-Net Team Nati Team Bring It Graystone good luck to all in the 06 peace!!!!

DINSUM #10

WHATS UP MY BOY, I DID NOT KNOW THAT WAS YOU, T-BROWN JUST TOLD ME THAT TODAY! WHAT IS UP FOOL??? LOL

Davida #7 (Ga Mixx)/ #4 (WWB)

Davida #4....

I told you about stop acting like you play on cold case files and sh** naw but you cool big sister.. keep up the good work

Nashvilles Finest #21