BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"AAAYYYY".....Homecoming...one for the ROAD....and my prayers are with you and Family..."CHURCH"

No smoking or choking just a token from your heart and leave the people a thought 2 take home and beyond....so with all do respect....I'm a need for you 2 put it down in the town.....and CHURCH it......

Re: "AAAYYYY".....Homecoming...one for the ROAD....and my prayers are with you and Family..."CHURCH"

This is possible my last post for the rest of the week
From time to time I might take a peak
I'm sad to say my uncle has passed
No more pain he's free at last.
Thanks to all who have kept me going! Real talk! You all dont know how you have helped me with this. By asking for poems or supplying motivation (haters) it all good though. If you need me I will still be there. 1

It seems as though we are in our last days
I know the Lord will make a way
Amazing grace how sweet the sound
I once was lost but now I am found
I once was a wretch and he made me new
The Lord can do the same for you
Don’t wait to long and it’s never to late
Take control of your life… control your fate
You see the enemy is searching to see who he can devour
No man know the day nor the hour
Live each day and do the best you can
In a time of trouble…. You just stand
If we lift him up and he will take you higher
He can save you from that eternal fire
I pray Lord that you never take you joy away from me
I thank you Lord for setting me free
You have given me such a renewed spirit
Even when I kind of feared it
Even though sometimes we stray away
You’ve taught me how to get on my knees and pray
I want to thank you for all you’ve done
I thank you Lord for sending you son. (Amen)

Re: "AAAYYYY".....Homecoming...one for the ROAD....and my prayers are with you and Family..."CHURCH"

And that's CHURCH ...can I get a AMEN..

Home Coming that was beautiful. Just want you to know you and your family are in my prayers. Stand strong and look to the hills from whence cometh your help.

God Bless
Keithag

Homecoming,

My prayers are with you. Hope to hear from you soon.

Homecoming our prayers are with you and your family.

My condolences to you and your family.

Homecoming....may the lord keep you and your family in this time....God Bless...YD#2 out peace

My prayers are with you and your family.

Return to us safely.

God Bless

my prayers are with u and your family....TUFO

Homecoming... our prayers are with you and your family. Take care and be safe!!!

Homecoming you and your family are in my prayers. May God be with you in this time of need. I pray God will give you travel grace to and from your destination.

Homecoming
I know it's hard losing a love on during the holidays, here's something for you and your family.
Remember: GOD puts on us no more than we can bare!

MY FIRST CHRISTMAS IN HEAVEN

I SEE COUNTLESS CHRISTMAS TREES AROUND THE WORLD BELOW
WITH TINY LIGHTS, LIKE HEAVEN'S STARS...REFLECTING ON THE SNOW
THE SIGHT IS SO SPECTACULAR, PLEASE WIPE AWAY THE TEARS
FOR I AM SPENDING CHRISTMAS WITH JESUS THIS YEAR
I HEAR THE MANY CHRISTMAS SONGS THAT PEOPLE HOLD SO DEAR
BUT THE SOUNDS OF THE MUSIC CAN'T COMPARE WITH THE CHRISTMAS CHOIR UP HERE
I HAVE NO WORDS TO TELL YOU, THE JOY THEIR VOICES BRING
FOR IT'S BEYOND DESCRIPTION, TO HEAR THE ANGELS SING
I KNOW HOW MUCH YOU MISS ME, I SEE THE PAIN INSIDE YOUR HEART
BUT I AM NOT SO FAR AWAY, WE REALLY AREN'T APART
SO BE HAPPY FOR ME, DEAR ONES YOU KNOW I HOLD YOU DEAR
AND BE GLAD I'M SPENDING CHRISTMAS WITH JESUS CHRIST THIS YEAR
I SENT YOU EACH A SPECIAL GIFT, FROM MY HEAVENLY HOME ABOVE
I SENT YOU EACH A MEMORY OF MY UNDYING LOVE
AFTER ALL, LOVE IS A GIFT MORE PRECIOUS THAN PURE GOLD
IT WAS ALWAYS MOST IMPORTANT IN STORIES JESUS TOLD
PLEASE LOVE AND KEEP EACH OTHER AS MY FATHER SAID DO
FOR I CAN'T COUNT THE BLESSINGS OR LOVE, HE HAS FOR EACH OF YOU
SO HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND WIPE AWAY THE TEARS
REMEMBER I'M SPENDING CHRISTMAS WITH JESUS CHRIST THIS YEAR.

Homecoming,

My prayers are with you. You just hang in there and be strong. ,cause your uncle is in a better place

Be strong Homecoming, the board is praying for you. Nice touch CB

Homecoming....

Sorry to hear about your lost I will keep you in my prayers. Keep your head up just remember he's resting in a better place and don't have to suffer anymore..

Nashvilles Finest #21

THE 502BOYZ SEND OUT THERE PRAYER TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.GOD BLESS YOU

Homecoming, my prayers are with you and your family! Keep you head up and God will make a way....