BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Team From East St. Louis

Rumor has it that there is a new team being sponsored in East St. Louis by a NBA player. Does anyone have any info on that?

Re: New Team From East St. Louis

No, bit I am sure you do or you would not post a rumor like that. You must be a member of the team. Prove it on the dirt.

Yea and they'll suck like all of the other E.St.Louis teams. Please come on over and give us your money.

The word is Darious Miles looking to sponsor a team.

Hey A-T-L, I live in East St. Louis, but I don't know anything about it. That's why I asked. But if I was to play on the team, I will prove it on the dirt.

Curious, who do you play for? You probably ride the bench. Prove it, waterboy.

blah, blah, blah, your team will still suck. Get out there and win anything, then you can talk to me.

What's happen fellows. It's true there is a new team in E.St.Louis (Team Takeover). D miles will be behind us. Why you guys hating all ready, but that's cool we are still going to kick it on the softball field. BLU PHI....

word the new team will be very competitive on the field and please stop hating. word

I SAW D.MILES PLAY A CELEB GAME IN ORLANDO, NOT A PLAYER IS HE. BUT, THAT T-MAC? HE GOT GAME! A 6-9 SS, WITH POP, AND REAL SMOOTH WITH THE LEATHER.

D miles is not playing, he is the head chief. So write something else.

Question? What did the old Deuce Nine ever win, I rest my case. Who cares about your little team. No talent, no wins, business as usual just like your city hall.

The team is not the old duece9, I'm the only guy who played with them. But i'm not going to get into if we are going to win or loss. We are going to have a good time doing what ever we do. (You can have a beer when we play you guys). IT'S ALL GOOD

Amen my brother,nothing but love to you and your new team. Good luck in 06.

Why do alot of guys get behind these alias screen names and talk trash? If you are a man, face up to your words. All this trash on this site do not mean anything. Talk with your bat and your glove!!!!!! Majority people that talk trash are just below average ball players.

I second that Foots. Real men stand up and be noticed.

You boys know who I am, I'm never scare to let you know who I am. ( You need a cd) Foots you are right, these dudes talk to much smack. Kevin what's happen. Big E out.