BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hump Day Shoutouts......

Yep, Yep, Yep....What'd up BASA NATION...You know how we do it...,BIG Y'ALL! It's HUMP DAY again...time for dem shout outs...Hump Day Shout out to the birthday brother...Happy B'day Wade #2...not easy to party in the middle of the week but I'm sure you'll manage

A special Hump Day shout to all my fellow coaches on the circuit...looking forward to '06 it's gon' be off da chain! COACH D OUT!

Re: Hump Day Shoutouts......

HEY COACH D,

ITS YOUR GIRL DAVIDA, WANTED TO BE THE FIRST TO MAKE MY HUMP DAY SHOUTOUTS...WHATS UP TO NASHVILLE FINEST, PT 30, JEMEIKA 30, MS ARKANSAS, MS LA, SHNEKA, NKO, #15, DINSUM 10, 911, GREENE 44, YA YA, HOME COMING, MS NASHVILLE, NEAL/502 BOYZ, GINA, WADE #2 (HAPPY B-DAY), EXODUS 4, GAMIXX, AND THE BASA STAFF...

HAVE A GREAT HUMP DAY EVERYONE!!!

Davida #7 (Ga Mixx)/ #4 (WWB)

Hump Day......

What's up everybody on this hump day Wednesday shoutouts to all my peeps.....

Davida #4, Ms.Nashville, Jemeka #30, Pitcher #30, 911, Dinsum #10, Ms. Arkansas, Ms. LA, Ms. Miller, Hot Girl , Wade #2(Happy Birthday), Coach D, YaYa and the rest of the board have a good hump day.

I almost forgot my boy NKO(Zone)..

Hey, Hey, Hey whazzzz up peoples,

Shouts out to Davida#7,Greene#44,Ms. Arkansas,Coach D,#2Church,Thill,Neal-502boyz,#15,Homecoming,Dinsum#10,Nashvills Finest #21,NKO(Zone),Wade#2.
Everyone have have a great humpday.
I will continue to try and keep my warm.

Bye Bye now ya hear.

Hey Ms. L.A. What's going on? Staying warm? Well it's 52 here in FLA, nothing compared to what you are experiencing. Just giving you a shout back... Have a nice day!!

I WANT TO GIVE A SHOUT OUT TO MY BEST FRIEND WHICH IS ALSO MY GIRLFRIEND YOU HAVE A GOOD DAY AND I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH

WHATS UP MS LA GIRL...HEY WHAT TEAM DO YOU PLAY FOR?

I play for Fass I Fillies Women and co-ed team.Last year we only played in the city league,so I played with Graystone Women and I traveled with Eastside Players.

We talked before your tournament,so I came down with Eastside and we met.

COACH D WHAT'S HAPPENING BRO',HOPE YOU HAVING GREAT DAY.PEACE,DINSUM,L.M.S

YEAHHHHHHH I REMEMBER NOW, WHATS UP GIRL??? HIT ME UP ON MY EMAIL ADDRESS OK?

Davida#7, Nashville's Finest#21, and Ms. L.A. Thanks for the shoutouts! I hope you all are having a good day! I send shoutouts to Nko, Church, Home Coming, Greene#44, Ms. Nashville, Gina, Keithag, YD#2, T.Hill, #15, Dinsum, all the Hot Girls, Ms. Dat, Ms. Miller, Coach D, and Neal/502Boyz.

Ms. Arkansas

So Mrs. LA you seen those games between the South Ga Magic and Eastside playas. Ok....They will definitely need you this season. Shout out to my boys from the Eastsiders.....We are coming.... hopefully we can see you guys more then two tourneys this year. Love the rivalry!!!!! Shout out to Wade happy 23rd B-day....Boy get your weight up..... Shout out to South ga Magic.... Hell everybody else making changes .......coach we need some changes too!!!!!1 Sexyslim1,Davida,Mrs LA, all the HotGirls, Thill, #1, Church, wolf,dinsum,Ms Arkansas,Zone, twan,smallz, and all the Softball junkies who can't wait til March!!!!!1

15 WHAT'S HAPPENING BRO',THIS YOUR BOY SWEAT.

HEY #15,

WHATS UP, ABOUT TO EMAIL YOU OK?

Checking in on this Hump Day and giving shouts out to all the regulars on the board, you do not need to be named. Happy Birthday to Wade. I hope everyone has a safe evening and returns on Thursday. I am off until Monday and I will holla at you guys later. Remember to no hating this week.

#15 yes I did see those games. I have fam on Ga Magic also(Dirty Red aka Derrick)in AL when they played each other I couldn't say a word.

#15, What's happenin! Do it do it do it! And what's up to all the board members! Everyone have a great day!

What's up Coach D and the rest of the frat.
Hmmmmm....its been a min NKO what's up with that?
To all of my brotha's and sista's
I cant wait to meet cha
So until then
Grab a glass and pass the hen
Today's is Wade's b-day
and we doing it his way!AAAYYYYYY

Just checking in for Humpday Wednesday, I would love to give a shoutout to the Birthday Boy Wade#2, and the rest of my shoutout to my boy Dee#24,Church,Sexyslim,Nko,Exodus,Davida,Homecoming,T.Hill,Grreene,911,Ms.Arkansas,to all girls, and the rest of the board members.

All you cold weather peeps stay warm

All you warm weather peeps....I'm very jealous