BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mark and Amy: Once again, set the record straight.

Dear Mark and Amy,
I've been approached to play for a team this upcoming season, the team at this point has a reputation for kicking but-t-t-t, in actuality fighting. The team is good and they represent. About six of the players on the team make the entire squad look bad, plus I would have to travel out-of-town for practice approximately 2 1/2 hours. I know it's only a game but when playing this game, you really want to represent.

Amy
Ok let me first start off by saying you made a statement, you didn't ask a question, but hey your girl Amy can read between the lines, so you get two tickets for not following directions.

I guess your wanting to know if you should play with this team or not.
Well let’s see the negative: 2.5hours to drive, six bad apples, and they like to fight.

Positive; you claim they really represent.
Ok player you do the math. DUH DUH DUH! If you want to fight, put up with 6 bad apples making the team look bad, and drive over 2 hours for some mess then go right ahead, but if not then your girl Amy suggests that you find you another team with less drama.

Mark:
With softball, you ultimately have to decide what’s best for you. You have to put all opportunities on the table and chose the one that best fits your agenda. Winning at the cost of your reputation, your sanity, and possibly even your health; is it worth it?

I’ve played softball on every level imaginable and I’ve seen it all!! After 10+ years of ups and downs, I now value my sanity slightly more than winning.

Try to find a competitive, fundamentally sound team a little closer to home and friends. I’ve learned that a team that actually hangs out with each other can also win. Teams fostering a caring, family like atmosphere can be just as rewarding as being World Champs. Prime Time, Pace, Air Mac, Ga. Mixx, Enough Said, Supersonics are a few of the more recent teams that have done just that. Year in and year out the faces mostly remain the same. A few come and go, but these teams have found that the right collection of talent and a fair amount of chemistry can produce championship too. In some cases, domination!!!! I’ll leave you with this thought:

- A 5 Hour Drive to and from Practice $40.00 (Gas & Snack)
- Bail after being arrested for team fight $500.00+
- Medical Expenses/Lost Wages $5,000.00+
- Sanity/Health/Reputation Priceless

Dear Mark and Amy,
I am seeing someone now who is really a great person. The problem I have is that she drinks. Not a drunk, just casually on occasions. I don't drink and none of the women in my family drink, so this kind of makes me uneasy. It is not a religious thing, it just seems so un lady-like to me. My mom loves her to death, but does not know that she drinks. Can't hide this forever, help.

Amy
Ok first let me ask you this player: Are you like the only man in the family? Are you a mama's boy? Well it sounds that way to me.
Secondly are you trying to be in a relationship with this woman or your mom?
She is a grown a@# woman and you’re a grown a@# man so why do you feel you have to hide what that grown a@# woman does in her spare time. I don't think there is nothing wrong with a little casual drink here or there, but if you feel that way about her drinks, then you should tell her and either she will respect it and stop or she will tell you oh well nice knowing you and I hope you and your moms relationship works out, but either way you need to let her know and stop trying to hide stuff from your mom, believe me us women love men that respect their mom's to the fullest, but being a momma's boy is a NO NO. Get you some bigger ***** and be your own man and stop hiding things from your mom, its your relationship not hers, its nice to know you value your mom's opinion, but its your love life not hers. Talk to you woman resolve the issue with her. Only of 2 things can happen. Besides its only casual drinks and on occasions. Let her be dang.!

Mark

In relationships, one must take the good with the bad and make a decision that is best for you. Perfect fits don’t come often. Most of us will inevitably, choose mates that most closely represent what we “think” we’re looking for. Men have a list of 10 – 12 criteria:

1.Looks (skin tones, Eyes, lips, Adam’s apple, etc…)
2.body(varies greatly: Big butts, small chests, hairy legs, tore-up grill, etc…)
3.brains (not required)
4.earning potential (usually #1, but we won’t really tell you if you don’t fit)
5.Bedroom actions (a close #2, nothing’s better than a rich freak)
6.Hair (no kids with nappy hair and weave/wig must be take off at some point)
7.height (no short off-spring, hoping for # 1 draft picks)
8.freakish tendencies (can offset entire alignment of priorities)
9.mental history/stability (automatic disqualification)
10.innocent until proven guilty/trusting (preferably a mate that’s blind).
11.Family (trifling, crazy, and nosey families are a turnoff)

Decide where she fits in to the following schemata and if an occasional drink is one of the few flaws that you can find, count your blessings. If you let her go, the next guy and his family may thank you! I’m sure that she will respect you and your family enough to not drink around you! My wife is an occasional drinker and I don’t drink at all!! Wouldn’t trade her or my children for anyone else.

PS. When she drinks, I drive!!

Dear Mark and Amy,
I am falling hard for this guy, but the thing is, I've only been out of my old relationship for about 3 months with someone who stomped on my heart and took me for granite. He flat out cheated and disrespected me the whole time we were together. In this new guy I see something different, he's everything I would love to have in my man, I just don't know if he feels the same as I do. I just need to know if I should proceed with trying to see where things would lead between the two of us or should I be very cautious about giving my all to another man? I just don't want to get hurt again. Please help, I really have it bad for this new guy.

Amy
Let me tell you baby girl. Everyday is not promised, so you need to live each day to the fullest. The Lord works in mysterious ways and sends people good or bad in your direction everyday. Now how you act
toward these people is on you, but what I'm saying is if you feel you want to adventure this new man then baby girl do yo thang. What can it hurt? Just go in it with a level head. Know what you’re getting in to
and know what you want out of it. If you’re not ready for another relationship, then go in it to have fun, but be safe, and let him know that, but if you want to see if it can be something special, let him know and just take it slow, one day at a time. Also make sure you check his resume.

Remember this came from your girl Amy: GOOD MEN ARE HARD TO FIND, BUT
THE BAD ONES COME A DIME A DOZEN.

Once again your girl AMY aka "Fine as Wine Shakur" has told it like it
I-S IS. Hollar at cha girl.

Mark

In affairs of the heart, always exercise cautions. The heart is your most prized possession if it stops beating you die. If it stops caring or loving, you die. Giving it too freely or open it too quickly, can be a recipe for disaster. Proceed in this new relationship with caution! Slow is the best course of actions.

Keep those things that have gone wrong in the past away from this new relationship. Often we bring pain and hurt from old relationships right into our new ones. Try to avoid sabotaging something that could possibly be good with things that we know are bad. Love him, care for him, support him, and most importantly trust him. He may be “the one.” Love is like most any game that we play. We may lose at love many times, before we get it right. From each relationship that fails, one must LEARN! I leave you with these words:

Love’s Journey
By: “X Mark’s da Spot”

Love is a journey deep into the unknown and unexpected.
Pay attention to details and never leave him neglected.

Be a part of his world, standing right by his side.
Thru the peaks and valleys of life, next to him you stand with pride.

Love him more in the end than you did in the start.
He’ll then protect your most prized possession, your beautiful HEART!

Re: Mark and Amy: Once again, set the record straight.

CAN I SPEAK....!?

Yes, but this is not Church and Amy its Mark and Amy. So yes you may proceed. Keep it clean Jean!

"AAYYYY"Ok..AMY...I will return...I have 2 edited.... ..you know keep it clean.... "CHURCH"

Amy,

Will you ever reveal yourself? This is too intriguing. You are gonna have me at the ball fields wondering if I just passed Amy.

Mark,

You stepped your game up this week, how's the Lou today?

....Amy...Amy...Amy ...you're on point BADGOOD....and "THAT'S a GOOD THING" ...and keep it real...and thanks for allowing 2 speak in a positive way ...NOW...MARK...............................................................I was told if you have nothing 2 say nice DON'T say nothing at ALL...so..........

Well uruhmmmmm.....I cant let it go that easy Church. Mark come on my brotha if you gone do this thing at least you can do is keep it real. That list is totally wak I'm sorry to say. Looks is just a prefrence and not what we look for. When I see a woman who that is attractive she is just that attractive. How can you say brains is not required. No real man wants a a woman with no brain. You talk about your wife all the time and I'm sure she has a brain. That right there tells me that you not keeping it real. I'm not even gone talk about the rest of the list cause it's a waste of time. We want real talk cause these are real issues and you giving these people advise. They putting their lives out here for people to see and you give them fairytail advise. Read Amy's stuff and then read yours again and maybe you will see the difference. Don't take this personal but it is real talk.

"AAYYY"...EXODUS...I figured you was gone get him...I promised Amy...I wasn't...but I never said the board will... ....."CHURCH"

So Mr. Curious you want me to reveal myself? I'm a dime thats top of the line, cute face small waist ,with a big behind .
And yes I will be on the circuit this year, watching and listening to all, because I will be reporting all the latest gossip after every tournament so you better be a good .

Yours Truly
Amy AKA "Fine as Wine Shukur"

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, we have heard all of that. I believe you. At least show a below the neck shot.

Ok one below the neck shot coming up.

Curious, Fellas, whoever is wondering. She aint lying

I want 2 see AMY and DON KING???

I 2nd, that !!1