BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
(AIKEN,S.C..CHECK-IN) HOLLA IF YA IN 1ST TOURNEY

...WHO ALL IS IN

Re: (AIKEN,S.C..CHECK-IN) HOLLA IF YA IN 1ST TOURNEY

Never Heard, I know you haven't. And we are your worst nightmare. In The Super Rec division. Yes Super Rec.

CREATIVE WALLS IS INNNNNNN !!!!!!!!

Franchise21 who's your team?

Just us with be there. Do it Do it Do it!

Class-Act will holla at you!!!!

Is this that outfielder #5 from creative walls ? ?
Didn't you use to play with the chattanooga stars?

count graystone in!!!

THE FUTURE STARS WILL BE IN THA HIZZY

I DON'T WANT THE REST OF THE BOYS BACKING OUT OF THIS TOURNAMENT BECAUSE YOU SEE CLASS ACT,CREATIVE WALL AND GRAYSTONE ARE IN.COME ON WHO ELSE, WILL BE IN THE HOUSE!!!.LET HE HEAR ALL THAT NOISE FORM THOSE TEAMS CRYING ABOUT WHERE THEY SHOULD BE RANKED.THOSE TEAMS CAN PROVE THEIR THEM SELVES HERE.STEP RIGHT UP,I KNOW BBQ WILL BE IN THE HOUSE,ANOTHER TOUGH TEAM TO DEAL WITH.

YES YOU ARE CORRECT.

Where is Storm and Air Mac? It's right down the road from you guys. Don't be scaaaaaared.

we well be there and that has to be the joke of the day

STORM will definitely be in the HOUSE...goes without saying

Will be rolling with team out of Columbus ,Ga this year...............Will be in Aiken even if team doesnt play in this one...out

Franchise21, will that team be T&W Electric?

We will be there. For the record curious you must be scared.

Not sure...I was informed to not disclose any information. This could lead to my conviction and a possible stint in the softball witness protection program. I would like to tell you that ........I just save 15% by switching to GEICO.

head what up guy see u at the draft i know

All this pre-season hype and BCS standings, look like we will see early who is the big man on the block. With Storm, Air Mac, Graystone, Class Act, Creative Walls, and I am sure BBQ, only time will tell. But trust me when the smoke clears, none of these teams will know what hit them.

Believe That.

sounds like the same thing a handful of teams said last year...."when the smoke clears, blah blah blah". jump on in os31, the water is good and warm! good teams welcome some new competition! look forward to seeing and/or rolling over you.

Team Bring it will be there

will there be 2 division for rec and super rec?

That question was answered in another thread and they said yes. With the Super Rec teams that are lined up, they better.

hEY GIRL

The canes will be there

what is the date???????

there are a couple of rec teams who could bang with super rec teams. eastside players,south g magic,team dynasty,team bring it,showtime and team nati and proably the only who could play with aome of the super rec teams

Come on Guy, what's the date? Did you even look at the tournament schedule? It's March 25th.

Rush 12, which Canes you roll wit?

To all the teams from the Carolinas, now is your time to represent, we already have the World Champs "Team BBQ, who only played in a couple of BASA tourneys & ripped it. Now it's time to show what else is going on in the Carolinas. Traders, The Players, Enforcers, time to step it up in BASA this year

carolina fan please make sure all your best teams are there so we can show you guys where the real softball player are from."the midwest". from the lou,detroit,cincinnati thats where its always been the best softball teams, so calling all carolina teams please come out and get that ### spank!!!!!

KC player im with the Rush Auto/Cincinnati Canes one love !!!!!

ATLANTA STORM MAY COME,BUT WE LIKE TO KEEP OUR OPTIONS OPEN.

Uh Oh,

The Fear Factor has set in already. One Storm player says he's in, all of the big dogs say they're in and now Storm says it's a maybe. I guess they have not replaced those studs after all.

Don't worry, none of them will win it either.

NO FEAR,WE WILL PLAY IN THE MOST COMPETITIVE TOURNAMENT THAT'S SCHEDULED FOR THAT WEEKEND. IF IT'S AIKEN THEN WE WILL PLAY.

It sounds like to me that the ATLANTA STORM is backing out. The best tourney that weekend WILL be the one in Aiken.Please dont use the excuse of playing on the white circuit. All the talk has come from you,Class Act,BBQ, and Graystone ...all will be there even the likes of Air Mac which is from the big ATLANTA.....It would really look bad on you all if you didnt show to a big tourney in the south.....HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.....I too beleive those holes aren't filled.And yes my team SHOWTIME will be back this year and we WILL BE THERE...Representing CAROLINA.

Yes.Atlanta Storm will be crying wolf that weekend...No PUN Intended ...Almost got the big guy out of the LOU...but he is a Class Act.

SOUTH GA MAGIC.....IS IN.... EASTSIDE PLAYAS I know ya'll coming, Team Dynasty...I hope ya'll coming ....I've only seen you guys once at the Worlds...Hopefully you guys will be there!!!!!1 You have 3 months to prepare!!!!!1

That has to be the joke of the year. We will see what is the most competitive tournament that weekend. Who are you kidding, you won't see this type competition again until Worlds.

Team BBQ representing the Carolinas $500.00
Graystone flying in $2000.00
Class Act making the same trip $3000.00

Storm saying they are gong to see if the tournament is competitive...

Absolutely Priceless.

priceless lol.....If the Storm dont show they should be banned from all other BASA events...Mr.NUT, does your team know you arent planning on showing. I guarantee you SMALLZ will have the storm there.

I see the men teams are representing how about some of the TOP ladies team other than Enough Said......calling on Lady Soops, Lady Creek, Carolina Strokers(Carolina need to rep), lady crusaders,Headhunters and the Ga mixx.I have some lady friends in the area looking for a team to play with who live in the area...............My next question is are the men team BLAZERS going to play on the circuit this year, i am sure a lot of rec teams want a peice of them.

Allnet is there.

allnet please stay home and play in a round robin that weekend,you guys suck. just because you made it to sunday at the world because the luck of the draw dont mean your team ready for the big boy tournry's. leave that to graystone,team nati,and team bring it. i might even put in rush auto in there because they at least travel and play hard.

This is turning into a Spring-Worlds.

This is just to reiterate that I am notkidding. A team never seen on the circuit before except for about 3 players, will win the Super Rec Division. Storm just having a little fun, I know you guys are tough.

I AM SURE THE TOURNAMENT IS GOING TO BE COMPETTITVE.NO DOUBT!BUT WHAT ARE THE PRIZES..THERE'S ANOTHER TOURNAMENT THAT WEEKEND THAT'S GIVING AWAY $1000.NOW IF AIKEN IS GIVING AWAY THAT KIND OF CASH WE WILL DEFINITELY BE THERE..YOU DONT HAVE TO KNOW ROCKET SCIENCE TO FIGURE THAT OUT.

I like it NUT_99...Yeah BASA put some money up! Make it even more interesting. Whadoya say?

Rest assure the prize package will be right. We had planned on getting equipment for teams which goes a lot further than $1000.00, since it was the beginnining of the season.

But if it is money you want, it is money you will get.

WOW! What a Orginazation BASA is, you ask for money and they put it up. Now "NO ONE" has an excuse....the money will be there and it will be strong competition to win. Should be fun! If you're not there you're running.

THAT'S WHAST I'M TALKING ABOUT!WE ARE NEVER SCARED

uh Storm's Uh coming uh Storm's uh coming

Don't worry ....money talks and STORM will be there ready to do battle!

The "POWERS THAT BE" have spoken,"STORM" is in,

See you there storm!!!! and good luck.

Hey Franchise21... I guess you were wrong about the super rec stepping up and playing unlimited with the competitive boys.I think the big super rec teams really dont want none of the big boys..lol

Yeah I like to hear that coach!!!! It wouls be nice to give away some cash....I know my homie CLAY will make that happen....FOR SURE the STORM will be there..Ready to ball...

Smallz #3 #9

4-LIFE

big dog....

I still stand by my word and say their are super rec teams out there who wouldnt mind playing the competitive teams in an unlimited homerun tourney,,,,just because they didnt post doesnt mean they wouldnt. I am one player who loves to swing away every time at bat, but team ball comes into play in super rec....

hey big dog nobody cares about seeing a bunch of homeruns hit because that just make the game so boring. there is more to softball then being able to hit the ball 300 feet. with the bats these days there are plenty of people who can hit them. how bout you play a game with no homeruns and see who will win. you "big boys" only can do one thing HIT THE LONG BALL wowwwwww you guys are so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hit and run -is a very

person because he is 5'5 and weighs 140 pounds soaking wet. he never ever was an athelete.And bought a $400 painted ULTRA and still cant hit homeruns....... is always an option or even try .......maybe one day if you hit the weights and drink your milk you could play softball and not hate on real ball players.

Cleveland Showtime will be in the HOUSE in Aiken!!

LOL @ FRANCHISE21 All that is probably true

hey franchise you must be some big meat head who hit a bomb every 20 at bats, other than that its a pop up.yeah you are a really good player. all im saying is there is more then softball then the homeruns,any real softball player will tell you that if is not a least a 3 run homerun that the long ball will kill you. i rather send 11 base hitters to the plate then 10 guys who try to swing for the fence. a long base hitting inning is more devestating then 3 guys who hit solo's. and for you info in 6' 210 and i hit for average not power, you 200 avg base hitter

Wow you really stuck your foot in your mouth on that one 6' 210lbs and you swing for average. Like I said before you have NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CLUE WHAT GOES ON IN major, Class A, or Class B ball. I have never seen scores in a Major tourney where every game was 50 -60 as you claim all the games are. When Pace, Primetime and Godfather play the big boys as many call them they play the same ball as they do in BASA softball...their players KNOW THEIR ROLL and they compete....A real softball player never changes his game up due to a homerun rule,,,,but you wouldnt know anything about that now would you hit and go back to the dugout

Showtime can we get some......everyone is always smacking.... Come Aiken...we will see who has enough courage to get on the board and say ......We came up Short!!!!!1

franchise21 im done talking to someone who does not know the game, of matter fact have ever even played comp,major,a oe b ball "NOT". no need to respone, dont want to hear more nonsense

If this is the same guiy who called himself Franchise from a few years back in the Augusta area. he has played A ball. He played with Steeplejacks out of South Carolina. If not my bad for stepping in.

Lol....man you are like THE last person in the world that I would think would be on this site, I talked to KJ about 3 months ago and he said he saw you at monks funeral, are you still living in North Augusta and my big question is....WHAT IN THE WORLD BROUGHT YOU TO THIS SITE

How is everything going warren, I am trying to get the OLD gang together to play in the over 40 division. I am on here looking for James Harris I know he use to play with either BOAM or R AND D not sure but I do know he played a lot on this circuit. I have Jeff Ryner, Phil White, Phil Johnson, Jaime Williams, Stebo, Meathead if he is out of jail by than, Mike Johnson, GOOSE and about 2 or 3 guys from N.Carolina. But I needed a 3rd baseman and I know he use to hold it down at the corner. Any whereabouts let me know and come by my shop when you come visit next time I still here brother.

Franchise 21

What's up man ? I must say you got some heated small talk going about that long ball unlimited tourny up in here. I gotta say this though if you wanna play that I'M ALWAYS IN, but lets kick out them 47.cor & 44.cor balls throw in them 40.cor and swing away. If you can hit one of them out of the big Boi parks then you got my respect. get at me man, taking bat requests plus going to walton park to bust them wallz on these two new one's I got. Happy Holidays to you and the Family

MUDDY,
Whats up dog...No just someone who dont know me nor anything about softball. With this job I got, they have us seeing patients all day. I will stop by to check out those bats one day when I pick my lil girl up from day care...What is POP going to do this summer.

MOOSE,
I saw James last summer in a league back in Augusta when I went to visit. He doesnt play that much anymore because he is helping coach his sons High School football team, I hear he is being Highly recruited also. I didnt know Goose and Jaime were still playing and Wayne has what 8 kids now...good luck. But I will get with you on James I think Sandman can get his number for you ...take care and god bless.

Cleveland Showtime already registered
Cya there. Good luck to everyone.

Team Nati see ya there

Cleve Showtime love to see you guys there. I think you guys are up on us two to one. Good job in the world.

Team Nati are ya'll from atlanta?????1

they are from cincinnati

Ere body know the only team that counts from Ohio is us.......you knooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

you can't be with us, you don't know how to spell graystone!

Re: Re: (AIKEN,S.C..CHECK-IN) HOLLA IF YA IN 1ST TOURNEY

Team Natti, Thanks for the shot-out, Cya on the dirt, Good Luck in 2006.And all other teams from the Oh10

spell check (everybody,graystone) lol he can't be with us.

We will all see how good you are playing with the Competitive division where you should be. Graystone will not win a game up with the big boys.

TOO PLAYER YOU MUST BE NEW TO THE BASA SITE GRAYSTONE WILL BE PLAYING IN THE SUPER REC IN AIKEN, SC YOU---------------------CLOWN

Still scared I see...Can you really sleep knowing your playing a super rec. schedule with a Competitive team...Way to go guys SANDBAGGING at its best.

PLAYER LIKE I SAID YOU MUST BE NEW TO THE WEB SITE GRAYSTONE DID'NT WIN THE WORLD IN SUPER REC WE CAME IN SECOND IN THE BASA I COULD SEE IF THEY WOULD HAVE WON ONE TWO YEARS IN A ROW THEN I'LL BE SAYING THEY NEED TO MOVE UP,THAT'S WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE BLACK SOFTBALL TEAMS TODAY,THEY HAVE ONE GOOD SEASON THEN THEY WANT TO MOVE UP WITH THE BIG BOYS THEN GET THERE HEADS BEAT IN THEN MOVE BACK DOWN THE NEXT YEAR LIKE SOME TEAMS I NO I WANT NAME,BUT LET GRAYSTONE WIN A WORLD OR TWO THEN MOVE THEM. GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE REC AND SUPER REC IN THE 06 SEE ON THE DIRT,THAT'S REAL TALK

TRUE TOP 10 IN SUPER REC.

1.TEAM BBQ--NORTH. CAROLINA
2.CAPITAL KIRBY --MARYLAND
3.GRAYSTONE MORTGAGE--OHIO
4.VICKBURG EXPRESS--MISSISSIPPI
5. ATLANTA STORM --GEORGIA
6. CLASS ACT--MISSOURI
7.DETRIOT MAVERICC--MICHIGAN
8.AIR MAC--GEORGIA
9.T @ W ELECTRIC--GEORGIA
10.BLACKHAWKS--FLORIDA

11.DEERTY--MISSOURI
12.CREATIVE WALLS--MICHIGAN
13.LMS-ALABAMA

TRUE TOP 10 REC

1.BLAZERS--GEORGIA
2.HEADCASES--NORTH CAROLINA
3.SOUTH. GEORGIA MAGIC--GEORGIA
4.TEAM DYNASTY
5.NEW IMAGE--FLORIDA
6.J@J ASSOCIATES--MICHIGAN
7.LINE DRIVE--SOUTH CAROLINA
8.PALACE KINGS--TENNESSEE
9.CRUNCHBERRIES-KANSAS
10.TAMPA STORM--FLORIDA

How in the world can you put air mac.....won nothing..Tandw have nt won in years, blackhawks did they play last year and capitol kirby in a top ten they didnt win and will never win anything in Super rec...and the big joke of them all is vicksburg being over atlanta storm leave that crack alone man.

Player, We meant a realistic list, Evedently you dont follow the tournaments

dont hate must be on a team i left out

I think it is about time this post gets left alone, I started it with whos going to Aiken now its Top 10.................it is official this post is now closed( TAPS PLAYS IN THE BACKGROUND) its over the fat lady has sung.

RUSH AUTO IS IN IT.............

L.M.S. WILL BE THERE,YEAH

we will be there and win it