BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
PRE-SEASON BCS TOP 25

RANKING BASED ON WINS,LOSES,SCHEDULE,QUALITY OF TOURNAMENTS AND NUMBER OF TOURNAMENTS

1)GODFATHER MGT
2)GRAYSTONE
3)PACE
4)TEAM BBQ
5)PRIMETIME
6)MAVERICKS
7)WEST COAST PLAYERS
8)ATL/STORM
9)TEAM DYNASTY
10)EASTSIDE PLAYERS
11)S.GA.MAGIC
12)AIR MAC
13)SQAUD 1/DERRTY ENT.
14)DETROIT STARS
15)BLACKHWAKS
16)STL.STARS
17)502 BOYS
18)MOTORS CITY ASTROS
19)NO LIMIT
20)NEW IMAGE
21)TEAM BRING IT
22)JELLY BOYS
23)TEAM NATI
24)SHOWTIME
25)EXTREME

Re: PRE-SEASON BCS TOP 25

What a joke. Where is Class Act?

CLASS ACT DIDNT PLAY LAST YEAR. THEY'RE NUMBER 51 ON THE RPI. HAHAHAHAHA

A PLAYER THE JOKE IS ON YOU,IT CLEARLY STATES WHY TEAMS ARE RANKED.SO, HOW MANY TOURNAMENTS DID CLASS ACT WIN LAST YEAR ?..HUUMMM..I REST MY CASE!!

If you're going by wins, loses and schedules (which I would love to know how you got a hold of everyones schedule and how you know what each team did) you would need to rank each team in their perspective division. You cant rank God Father with some rec team, they dont compare, no disrespect to any rec teams.

How is jelly boys even on the list. They are terrible, they are one of the worst teams in st.louis. This is a joke.

Yea how can Jelly Boys be on there ahead of X-treme, or STL Impact.

Why do they have to be clowns? Speaking on behalf of Wolf and Class Act, theres no need to include Class Act to your list, like he said before he's not good at trash talking. So you can win the battle, but the war will be won by Class Act. Now bring that to the field wit cha derrty!

He's everyWHERE... ...Mr. LAFFY TAFFY...aka..UKNOWN...

To know him is to love him and this is true
Unknown aint nobody scared of you
You the only one from Graystone talking smack
Is there a problem, they dont have your back
Why do you have a problem with the no hate week
Maybe it's some counseling you need to seek
You talk about Wolf and Church saying what have they done
But let me ask you homie what have you won
Do you even play or sit on the side and just cheer
Maybe you the waterboy...hay I need a beer
One thing is clear and that is your a hater
Now you have the attention of my home boy Vader (end)

Who ranked these teams because this top 25 really is a joke. Class Act, Impact and Extreme are three pretty good teams. Having won back to back titles with the Act to not include us in your little thing is bogus. We took a little break from the game but believe that the ACT IS BACK BABY AND AIN'T A **** THING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT.

Come on now. It is just his opinion. Who would you guys rank. We have all played in tournaments where you had rec teams and competitive teams in the same bracket.

How would you guys rank the teams?

Take out Pace and GFM, competive teams, add Impact, X-treme and 4 sho take out Jelly Boys

Amongst the STL area Rec teams STL Esquire was the last standing. Finished 5th. Give'em a lil respect!!!

Well with all the bickering....I have yet seen anyone else put a top 25 liat up.....its the person's opinion.
We have asked BASA to do a post season ranking but they refused to do it ....so we are stuck we individual perceptions!!!!!1

I'll see you soon...LOCAL hater..... ....

Where is greystone from?

Watch out for the virus...put your WALL up...got your IP......SENSATIONAL..... , SECURITY...he's BANNED...click

my list is for the super-rec division....top ten 1. graystone..full squad returning/ great chemistry 2. bbq....know how to get to sunday/short roster 3. west coast players....can flat out hit /shootouts 4. detroit mavericks...always there on sunday 5. atl storm........great heart/ competitors 6. class act...wolf will put together/chemistry? 7. creative walls.......good talent/ can they last? 8. air mac.........strong finish in the worlds 9. blackhawks.......need a few more pieces to puzzle 10. squad1....players have heart/may have lost way too much. just my opinion. good luck to all in 2006

Graystone Player,

That is great list for the Super Rec. However the argument for the Top 6 is debatable. Any of the those teams can definitely win it all next year.

well player why don't you debate and let us hear your top 6.

Unknown,

Yes you are back, but if you are going to call players out by name, you MUST leave yours or you will be out of here again.

IN THE TRUE BCS STANDINGS, THEY ONLY TAKE THE TOP 8 TEAM ANYWAY FOR A BCS BOWL.SO, ANY THING BELOW THE 8TH SPOT REAL DOESN'T MATTER EXCEPT FOR THE RECRUITING STAND POINT.IF SOMEONE THINKS THE TOP 8 SHOULD CHANGE LET SEE YOUR TOP EIGHT.I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT CLASS ACT THEY DIDN'T PLAY LAST YEAR.I REMEMBER WHEN THIS BOARD FIRST STARTED, ALL YOU HEAR WAS GRAYSTONE,NO ONE GAVE THEM ANY RESPECT,THEY WENT OUT AND EARN IT BY WINNING SEVERAL TOURNAMENTS IN BASA,2ND IN THE BASA WORLD, WON THE USSSA WORLD AND EVEN EARNED A BID FOR THE "A" USSSA WORLD BECAUSE THEY CAN BEAT WHITE BOYS.WITH THAT BEING SAID, UNTIL CLASS ACT DOES THAT, THEY CAN'T RANKED ON "WHAT IF"

Class Act took a few years off and now we are back. We won back to back BASA championships so don't open your mouth about we shouldn't be ranked or not. You win one championship then you can put yourself in the same catagory as The Act. One more thing; We're Back and once again, It's On. The Class Act family is back. Now shut up!

sounds like you follow us around anchorman. are you a player or just a fan? i don't agree with your statement about class act.....the players that he has put together are top notch and that alone will get them to the top of the class. i know we (graystone) look forward to the challenge.

as far as your top 10 i think you did a good job except for not adding class act. to include 502 boyz and the jelly boys is crazy to even mention, niether team has ever made it to sunday. i will do my research and come out with my top 25 in 2 days, stay tone because stone cold sayed so!!!!

FIRST OF ALL I AGREE WITH YOU STONE COLD.ABOUT THE 502BOYZ & JELLY BOYS THEY SHOULD NOT BE IN THE TOP 10. BUT AS FAR AS THE REC GO THEY MIGHT BE IN THE TOP 15 BUT THE 502BOYZ DID MAKE IT TO SUNDAY AT LEAST THREE TIME IN AT LEAST THREE OP THERE TOURNAMENT IN 2005. BUT TO THE BIG DANCE THEY NEVER MADE IT THAT FAR.THERE NOT EASTSIDE PLAYER A REAL TEAM. BUT THEY SHOWUP SOMETIME TO PLAY. BUT THEY NEED TO PLAY BALL AND KEEP THE DRAMA AT HOME.NO DISRESPECT TO THE 502BOYZ AND NEAL BUT SOME OF THOSE OLD GUYS NEED TO SET DOWN AND MOVE ON.AND NEAL NEED TO TAKE CHARGE OR LOSE THOSE PLAYER AND DO WHAT EVERYBODY TOLD HIM TO DO. RECRUIT NEW PLAYER AND START A NEW TEAM FOR LOUISVILLE.BUT I HERE THEY ARE GETTING THEIR ACT TOGETHER THIS YEAR.I NEED 502BOYZ TO WAKEUP AND SHINE FOR 2006.I'M OUT GET THEM TOGETHER NEAL YOUR BOY BIG DOG.MUCH LUV TO KY

hey big dogg you right i did a little research and the 502 boydid make some noise in a couple of tourney some my 502 but the jelly boyz you guys need never to say anything on this board until you at least make it past saturday afternoon.

Curious:..Maybe the reason class act was not in the ranking is because YOU weren't a team last year and It's true they did win back 2 back...BUT...that was a TOTAL different team and the past is the past...so good luck in '06...and looking at WOLF profile.....which player were you and before you hate ...look real good at the championship pictures and hmmmmm....Majority played with EXPLOSION...before the SPLIT...."CHURCH"

WOLF WE CAN WE SEE GRAYSTONE PLAY CLASS ACT,IF YOU GUYS NEED SOME MONEY,THE BEST OF THE BEST WILL SEND A BUS FOR YOUR TEAM.WOLF,YOU TALK ABOUT BEING THE BEST PLAY THE BEST NOW.GRAYSTONE WILL BE IN CALIFORNIA IN JANUARY.PS PLEASE CALL 513...

Barbeque is the best in BASA so keep your bus.

wolf don't buy in to this coward. no one from graystone posted this. seems like everyone has some haters. hopefully your new team will be able to make it out to cali for the MLK CLASSIC. its a good time and a good cause.

THAT TOURNAMENT IN CALI IS IN THE OTHER BLACK SOFTBALL ORGANIZATION. SO COACH WELLS IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A BUS FROM THE BEST THERE, IT WOULD BE FROM GRAYSTONE. JUST FOR CLARIFICATION.

I don't know about that ASS. so we'll get our own bus if needed

hey coach mike you get on here thinking class act is all that but when graystone gets finish with you we going to call you guys class clowns

If you notice other post we haven't said we're all that it's the haters talking we've just put a good competing team together Class Act hasn't call any team out.

COACH MIKE DON'T RUN YOUR MOUTH ABOUT BAR Q IS THE BEST.GRAYSTONE WANT CLASS ACT AND BAR Q.THE BEST OF THE BEST IS CALLING ANY TEAM THAT WANT SOME. CLASS ACT IS THE FIRST IN LINE.PS PLEASE CALL 513...