BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
UnKNOWN...what's the PROBLEM...no respect.....I'm Tito from ST.LOUIS #2

This is plain and simple.....I don't have 2 hide......you do..and don't get your feelings HURT....here's a pat on the HEAD for being a good little BOY....and take this with you.... and you're doing good hiding and enough for you..Holla BACK GIRL.... ... "CHURCH"

Re: UnKNOWN...what's the PROBLEM...no respect.....I'm Tito from ST.LOUIS #2

I thought maybe my peeps had something 2 say...Home Coming...we have another hater...he gets no respect and wants 2 be notice....OK....here hit this and let's reconize this HATER of "CHURCH"

Get him..."AAAYYYY"

thanks Church

Now that it's time to shake the haters off
Unknow you must not know who's the boss
All we wanted was a week to be hate free
You couldn't leave it alone couldn't let it be
Did you see how Church man'ed up and left his name
Unknown grow up and you do the same
Even Wolf was man enough to leave you alone
What's wrong you want to be his mini me clone
Some should have told you that haters dont last
Please stay off and dont leave that trash
Maybe if you drink enough of that liquid courage
You will then leave your, name, number or some type of verbage.
Well lucky for you that I have to go
Unknown leave your name and let them know. (end)

What up Church? Man I've been checking out the board for a while now and can't believe how many FAKERS and HATERS are out there. Here's a quote from another subject "Where we're from we say names" signed UNKNOWN. WTF. First of all it's "No Hatin Week" second of all if you gonna HATE be man or woman about. Homecoming...keep doin yo thang and Church tell I said wuz up.

preach my brother preach

What's crackin?TONY C. #13....I'll be sure 2 relay that message....and what'd DEUCE....and TONY C. #13...that's the realist talk and you kept it CLEAN , ....."CHURCH" ...C51 '06

UMMMMMMMMMMMM......Who is Unknown? Hey, you are a joke! What the deal, this is no hate week! Get a life, find something to do than to envy! Go, in a little room beat y... m..t, I guess you don't get any attention, but to cause drama on a message board. Some people can't go day to day with mess! Hummmm, BASA Staff asked for peace, and you come try to set off a bomb , but we got news for you, not going to get on your level! So, just go kill your self because you have no friends on this board!

..first off....that was miss by ME, and I mention it in my PROFILE... ...But it never stopped anything and Graystone don't run smack in the LOU...so stay up and wonder why is CHURCH getting ALL this LOVE and I really don't know if you play on Graystone .....but no rebutle from them in 2 days means BRING IT...and once again GRAYSTONE was RUNNER -UP... ...DIP SET...congrat's 2 BAR B Q....that's who YOU scared of...switch...is your MAN on GRAYSTONE...if ain't let me KNOW...let me see if you ... ...it's funny because you're a BIG JOKE...and I have that much CONTROL OVER YOU that it's killing you... ,what you get me xmas...I know I'm on your LIST ,2 hate me so much means I TOUCHED you.... ,soft ass...by. TITO plays on DERRTY #2....handle is #2CHURCH"...lives in ST. LOUIS...check the ARCHIVES...."CHURCH" ...RESUME 2 2 LONG...

To: UKNOWN...that's for you...

Derrty, tha cat is from tha lou & i told you when we chillaxed that weekend what to focus on & they =(HATER"S) are not part of tha plans. So i'll hit you later derrty!p.s. happy b/day wade!!!!

BOARD MEMBERS STOP WASTING TIME ON THIS BUSTA, HE/SHE GETS OFF ON OUR RESPONSES. NO MORE!!!!!!!!!TUFO OUT

....Agreed...he won't be around for awhile....let's PARTY...

rest assured this "unknown" is not a part graystone. he is a clown and just on here trying to start trouble. #2 this guy isn't apart of our team, which you already know. as far as bbq, they know we let them off the hook in birmingham and then ran them into the ground at disney. we split the worlds and give much props to bbq. we are not calling anyone....but the only team that we would be calling out is bbq. we'll see you on the dirt!

You are truly RESPECTED and looking forward 2 meeting again..."CHURCH"

Yes, Greystone you guys did burn the barbeque up in Al. Thats how they looked.

Tito Graystone say names where we come from.So don't fall for no traps.

It's good, I know where and who it is....Local Bum...need pub...and his girl is a FAN...and so is HE.....so we'll ignore UNKNOWN 2gether....