BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
PACERS/PISTONS

I HAVE 17 TICKETS LEFT FOR THAT FEB. 4TH GAME IN INDY. CHURCH U WHERE AT THE HOUSE SAT. U MUST HAVE FORGOT ABOUT THAT CASH. TICKETS ARE $30 HOTEL $56. GET AT ME SOON THIS GAME WILL BE SOLD OUT. CASH MOVES EVERYTHING AROUND ME BRING ME THE MONEY DOLLA DOLLA BILL YA'LL......(ANYONE IS WELCOME) TUFO OUT

Re: PACERS/PISTONS

Just answer the phone...see U 2day..."CHURCH"

3xWORLDCHAMP this is Exodus #4 I would like to get some tickets e-mail.

EXODUS #4 IT'S ALL GOOD CALL ME AT (314)267-8917.LEAVE ME A CALL BACK NUMBER IF I'M NOT ABLE TO ANSWER, I'LL BE REFREEING BASKETBALL TODAY AT 3:30 AND AGAIN AT 6:30. I WILL BE CALLING U BACK TONIGHT. TUFO OUT!!!!

Tufo where you referring today

i've got some grade school games today on 367@chambers

3xChamp, Sorry I had a family emergency that I had to take care of. Can I get four tickets and 2 rooms if you are making reservations. I will call you tomorrow morning if that's cool. If not you can reach me at work at 874-783-2826 (work) 815-703-1663 (cell)call anytime.

Exodus you will have a wonderful time hanging with the men(family) that do it big. Just ask Church how we do it. You will not have to want for nothing. Holla back boy! plus You ask for it you got it the St. Louis City Hitters Way. Peace1.

What's up NKO? I appreciate the love. What's up with the frat. I got some ideas that I need to talk to you about. Call me at 847-783-2826 in about an 1hr or I can call you.

Exodus you can call me at (314) 647-9950, ext 118.