BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"AAYYYY"...."CHURCH on a 2'S Day"....Do what it do....no hate week..

"AAAAAYYYYYY".... ...First Good Morning EVERYONE ...I must say this will be a nice '06...with Teams doing early pick-ups....and they are doing it...Maybe they're preparing for COMP....hmmmmm...Ya'll know GodFather are the CHAMPS up there...oooooo....but anyway...it's cold...in the low 20's with -wind... , but other than that ...it's all good...and what's up?...Rec...you be quiet lately....any new adjustments , and people please keep it clean....this is NKO's no hate WEEK....so Homecoming give the people something 2 2 and here hit this .....now "CHURCH" it.......

Re: "AAYYYY"...."CHURCH on a 2'S Day"....Do what it do....no hate week..

Good Morning....Church, Nko, Home Coming, Davida#7, Nashville Finest#21, Ms. Nashville, Keithag, Exodus#4, Dinsum, YD#2, Ms. L.A., Greene#44, Gina, the Hot Girls, Ms. Dat, #15, Neal/502Boyz, and the rest of the family. Ms. Arkansas is checking in on this Tuesday morning. I'm ready for the sleet and snow late tomorrow night and early Thurday morning. I'm ready to take a break from work. I was MIA on yesterday. I was getting prepared for my final exam on Monday evening. I must say that I kick booty . The best of luck to everyone in 06.

Ms. Arkansas

Good morning Church. It's cold here in Nashville too! Yesterday was worse because the wind made me feel like I was being cut.

Just waiting for it to snow here so that I can spend a couple of days at home being all cozy and stuff.

Good Morning To All,
This is a good thing............. no hate week, yesterday I must say that there was no hating on the board, 1 down and 4 to go, I'm not on the board on the weekends so that's why I said 4 to go... .... Still working and "twerking"........

Sorry, correction... There was no hating on the board yesterday...

I would like for Home Coming to print our own profiles sort of like You All's personality....so of course since I'm a LEO...I'll go First...and then on.... ..... ....see if it fits you...."CHURCH"

I'm a

If you are a Leo
Then lets see if this fits you?

JULY
Fun to be with. Secretive. Sometimes difficult to understand. Quiet unless excited or tense. Takes pride in oneself. Has reputation for hard work.
Honest. Concerned about people's feelings. Tactful. Friendly, but not always approachable. Emotionally temperamental. Moody and easily hurt. Witty. Not mean or revengeful. Forgiving but never forgets. Dislikes nonsensical and illogical things. Sensitive and forms friendships carefully. Caring and loving. Treats others equally. Strong sense of sympathy. Wary and sharp.
Judges people through observations. No difficulties in studying. Loves to be alone. Broods about the past and misses old friends. Quiet, homely person.
Has difficulty making new friends. Prone to having dieting problems. Loves to be love d. Easily hurt but takes long to recover.

Good Morning....

Giving all the shoutouts to my peeps...

Davida #4, Ms.Nashville, Jemeka #30, Dinsum #10, Coach D, Pitcher #30, Exdous #4, Nko(Zone), Ms.Arkansas, Ms. Miller, Ms.LA, Hot Girl, and the rest of the board.

"AAYYYYYY"...... ....That's a GOOD THING.... ......

July 29th....

Ms. Arkansas since you are a cancer
Then here is your answer.

JUNE
Thinks far with vision. Easily influenced by kindness. Polite. Has lots of ideas. Sensitive. Active mind. Hesitates, tends to put things off. Choosy and always wants the best. Temperamental. Funny and humorous. Loves to joke.
Good debating skills. Talkative. Daydreamer. Friendly. Makes friends easily.
Shows character. Easily hurt. Prone to getting colds. Easily bored. Fussy and stubborn. Seldom shows emotions. Takes time to recover when hurt. Brand conscious.

Home Coming... right on task. I have some of those characteristics!

Home coming what about your boy Ex? Sept 15 virgo

My birthday is July 3rd.

What up Ex since we are both virgo's
Check this out and let me know.

SEPTEMBER
Suave and compromising. Careful, cautious and organized. Stubborn. Quiet.
comfortable if have to talk to a group. Calm. Sympathetic. Concerned and detailed. Loyal. Does work well. Very confident. Sensitive thinking.
Generous. Good memory. Clever and knowledgeable. Loves to look for information. Must control oneself when criticizing. Able to motivate oneself. Understanding. Secretive. Loves sports and leisure Hardly shows emotions. Tends to bottle up feelings. Very choosy, especially in relationships.

Hey Ms. Arkansas!
I am a Cancer too, born 6/28/80.

What's up Nashville's Finest, Nkozone,
Ms. Nashville

I'm a , June the 14th, Flag Day...

Hello Ms. Miller.... Need you to get that back right, we need for , stop all the extra activities.....

Ms.Nashville

What up you not speaking this morning or are we being sensational... Just kidding what up girl you have good vacation...I had a good weekend...I mean very nice LOL!!!!

Girl, I have nothing to be sensational about.. Hello
Life is great..

I'm a . Homecoming, that hit the nail on the head for me! So so true!

Ms. Nashville
I got the kinks out this morning

I'm ready to hit about 5,000 s right now.

Ms. Miller...

I see you are ready for the season to start!!!!!

Ms. Miller,
I'm ready too! We need to start doing something...

Hello Everyone, sorry for checkin late. I work out side the office on Mondays riping and running. Shouts out to #2Church,Davida#7,Greene#44,Ms.Arkansas,Dinsum,Coach D,Thill,Neal/502boyz,#15,Nashvilles Finest #21. What up to everyone. I am trying to keep warm.
Church#2 do mine, I am a .

Everyone have a good day and try not to work too hard.

What's up everybody. Shout out to everyone on the board; Davida,Ms.Nashville,Wolf,Church,Clay,BASA,its too many, everyone else, my bad Homecoming too, and of course my HOT GIRLS! ,JUST US,Get in Fit in.

Ms. La since you are a capricorn
Then you dont need to warned.
I know you meant me not Church. It's cool though, I aint mad at ya
DECEMBER
Loyal and generous. Sexy. Patriotic. Active in games and interactions.
Impatient and hasty. Ambitious. Influential in organizations. Fun to be with. Loves to socialize. Loves praises. Loves attention. Loves to be loved.
Honest and trustworthy. Not pretending. Short tempered. Changing personality. Not egotistic. Takes high pride in oneself. Hates restrictions.
Loves to joke. Good sense of humor. Logical.

Nashville's Finest
With all these changes in teams, I am looking forward to more competitive teams in BASA.

Ms. Nashville
You right, we need to start conditioning.

sorry I meant you dont need to be warned! lol

Ms. Miller....

Girl your guess is good as mines...

DANNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG ITS COLD DOWN HERE IN CASHVILLE

WHATS UP TO MY BASA FAMILY...NASHVILLES FINEST#21, PT#30, JEMEIKA#30, NKO, MS ARKANSAS, MS L.A., MS MILLER, GINA, GREENE#44, SHNEKA#11, COACH D, #15, EXODUS#4, DINSUM#10, MS NASHVILLE, HOMECOMING, CHURCH#2, NEAL/502BOYZ, MY TEAMMATES GA MIXX, THE BASA STAFF, AND ANYONE ELSE I MAY HAVE FAILED TO MENTION, HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE!!! AND KEEP...

Davida #7 (Ga Mixx)/ #4 (WWB)

.....Home Coming let's take a break and give a shout out 2 some of these REC teams.... and back to SIGNS...here hit this ....Now "CHURCH" it.....

Well, ain't nothing like a Sagittarius! I would like to take this time to say that my birthday is tomorrow! Ummmm, cash only! Hit my e-mail for address info! aaaaaaaaayyyyy! Dec. 7th!

Hey homecoming...Can November get some love

What's up Wade and Duece? I will get back to you in a min
I have a poem that I just got finished.

This one goes out to my homies from the Lou
Watch them do the dang thang make it do what it do
Up first is Fairgrounds favorite team
Here come the City Hitters fresh on the scene
If you haven’t heard of them then here’s a clue
Smoke if you smoke, drink if you drink, make it do what it do and go for two
So if you see them in your bracket then don’t get skeeerd
This is nothing but real talk …you know ya heard
We got the Young dudes up next
And they can play with the best
They can hit, run, throw
So I’m letting you know
Don’t sleep on them cause the play rec
Put ya money on the wood if you want to bet
So good luck to all in the upcoming 06’
Watch dem boy’s cause they got hits

....."AAAYYYY"....CITY HITTERS and YOUNG DUDES...Check in and hit this .....

ahhh........yea........

Ok Duece I told you I would remember
Here is something for the month of Novemeber

NOVEMBER
Has a lot of ideas. Difficult to fathom. Thinks forward. Unique and brilliant. Extraordinary ideas. Sharp thinking. Fine and strong clairvoyance. Can become good doctors. Dynamic in personality. Secretive.
Inquisitive. Knows how to dig secrets. Always thinking. Less talkative but amiable. Brave and generous. Patient. Stubborn and hardhearted. If there is a will, there is a way. Determined. Never give up. Hardly becomes angry unless provoked. Loves to be alone. Thinks differently from others.
Sharp-minded. Motivates oneself. Does not appreciates praises.
High-spirited. Well-built and tough. Deep love and emotions. Romantic.
Uncertain in relationships. Homely. Hardworking. High abilities.
Trustworthy. Honest and keeps secrets. Not able to control emotions.

GA Majic,East Side Players...and Many others we have things wrote down for you all.....so keep it moving...and here hit this on your way out.. ...

Coach D checkin' in on a 2's day! Want to say wazzup to all and good call #2 way to put CHURCH on it...I agree let's have a "Hate Free" week. Wazzup to all the ladies...Nashville's Finest, Ms. Nashville, Davida, Shneka and all the rest...stay warm cause it's in the STL. COACH D OUT!

Coach D...I'm working on one for Impact.....and I something special for you in about 15min....."CHURCH"

SPELL CHECK...{I HAVE]...I corrected it...

You are so right homecoming.....Peace

HOMECOMING YOU ARE TALENTED I LIKE THAT!!!

Coach D...."CHURCH" ...Home Coming...do what it do....

Was that for you too Hot Girl CG?

Coach D, we have never met but I hope you like this one. Much respect to you and yours. AAAAYYYYY
To Coach D’s dad who goes by the name of Duck
If we make it to where you’ve been it’s nothing but luck
So this one goes out to the #1 fan of all time
There was a request on the Home coming line
You deserve the best and you deserve mad respect
From all the players competitive all the way down to rec
You have been around for a number of years
You have been through a lot even shedded some tears
I’m glad to hear that you pulled through
God has some more that you must do
I know it might seem like you been through a lot
You will never be forgotten “U” all we got
I’m sure you played the game the way it was meant to be
You made a way for guys like me
And even though we have never met
You're Prez for a day our newly elect (end)

"CHURCH"

NAW BUT I JUST LIKED IT, HOMECOMING GOT SKILLS, JUST GIVING CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!!!!!!

Wassup Wassup to all board members. I'm just counting the days down for my Birthday. December 12th, in the house, I will be the big this year.

To Wade and others who b-day fall between Nov - Dec
Keep working out stay nice and limber

DECEMBER
Loyal and generous. Sexy. Patriotic. Active in games and interactions.
Impatient and hasty. Ambitious. Influential in organizations. Fun to be with. Loves to socialize. Loves praises. Loves attention. Loves to be loved.
Honest and trustworthy. Not pretending. Short tempered. Changing personality. Not egotistic. Takes high pride in oneself. Hates restrictions.
Loves to joke. Good sense of humor. Logical.

aayyyy!!! good day to all.....Church..HOME COMING...Ms Nashville...Wade #2.....NKO...EX...and all....Home Coming preciate the shout out...it's true look for the Young Dudes to answer the bell in 06'...I am sure on all levels...it will be competitive....so softball can be a good thang...all over again...Peace to the Board...YD#2

NKO To the board, just made it back from Negotiating a Contract, and decided to stop by this board to check in on my peeps! first this is a no hate week and I luv to say let us keep it real, shouts out to my lovely sisters, Davida#7,Nashville Finest, Ms. Arkansas, Ms. Miller(stay off your back ,get on top),Hot Girls, Ms. LA, Ms. Nashville(welcome back),Gina(Hot Choc), Greene#44, and Shneka#11 and if I forgot any lady you too. To the Brothers of the board, Church#2(keep it popping), Coach D(meboy), #15(keep it real),Exodus(Chi-town), Dinsum#10(Take me home Alabama),Homecoming(Keep the poems popping), Neal/502Boyz(Derby man), YD#2(Young and coming), to all my team mates the City Hitters(time to do what we do), The Lou and all the BASA Staff. And you to Duece. Be safe and remember tis is the season to be jolly and full of family luv. Peace out and man you all no the deal get the #### out of my zone. Keep the luv going and remember if I catch anyone hating you may get the boot.

Tito my Pop will be bursting with pride when he hears this! Thanks Homecoming I'm looking forward to meeting you and thanking you in person.

I'm 45 and started following this game with my Pop when I was 13. If there is someone that has more passion than he where softball is concerned I haven't met them. He now has his good days and bad days, with some hospital stops in between. I believe what keeps him going now is he wants to see me finally coach his adopted softball sons, Moe, Chuck, & Rocky with "X" this year. Keep prayin' for him and when the first pitch is thrown in the STL next year I'm prayin' that he'll be there watching. COACH D OUT!

Coach D I'm sorry I forgot to give the SPECIAL SHOUT OUT TO MY PARTNER, DUCK! You give your dad a big kiss and hug for me and tell him that my family is praying for him. He is a inspiration to all of us and I know that when the first pitch of the year is pitched he will definite be on the dirt. Mr. Prez for a day. This is DUCK'S DAY1. The bull in the house.

"CHURCH"

Now for December in the words of #2, "CHURCH"!

Sorry no rhymes this time just real talk. Coach D I know how you feel it's a special bond that you and your pops have when it comes to that softball thang. Me and my pops are the same way. I grew up at softball diamonds all over town watching him play and now he coaches my team. There is nothing like it although we will argue cause we are just alike he knows that I have the up most respect for him. So I can appreciate the love between you and yours. I also see that he has much love around the BASA and that's a good thing! "CHURCH" I was honered to write that poem and anytime I can help please don't hesitate to ask. Church know who I am and I will leave you my e-mail address. Good luck in the 06' and if you have coach xtreme then we probably have met. God bless and keep you and your family!

Wade, Dec is already posted. Hey If I dont get a chance to say it tomorrow Happy B-day. I will send a poem your way!

Any request e-mail me....and we'll keep it "CHURCH" .....Let's give it up for Home Coming.....get your lighters up.....

"aaaayyyyy".....Home Coming how about a poem for everyone and the ones who don't wear a mask(bad visibility}....so put CHURCH on it and here hit this ....

Now you lay me down to sleep
I pray the Lord my soul to keep
Give me one more hit before I wake
Please Lord don’t give me the take
Let me hit either six or eight
I ask you for strength in which to play
Please don’t let it rain today
Even though it’s just a game
I won’t forget to praise your name
Now as you lay me down to rest
I gave it my all I did my best
Bless all of those who are on the field
Thank you for the ones that keep it real
Watch out for all from first to last
Especially the one’s who won’t wear the mask
To sum pitching seems to be so little
Protect them from shots up the middle
Last but not least please rain down on me
Thank you for letting my mind be free
Shower down with your eternal love
Watch over us from up above (Amen)

WHAT'S THE DEAL,CHURCH,YD#2,NASHVILLE FINEST,NEAL,DAVIDA#7,MS.NASHVILLE,HOTGIRL,COACH D.,MS.DAT,NKO,HOMECOMING,EEXODUS,THIS IS YOUR BROTHER FROM ALABAMA: SWEAT AKA DINSUM,JUST WANTED TO CHECK-IN WITH THE FAM. I GUESS I'M FLYING SOLO,AQUARIUS,FEBRUARY 14.YEEEEEEEAH

L.M.S.

Hello...I've been BUSY and whew....I needed that ....ok....I'm cool now....and wow...slow down Tito dang........KING OUT!!

Dinsum some you know you dont have to worry
Home coming has one for the the month of Febuary.

FEBRUARY
abstract thoughts. Loves reality and abstract. Intelligent and clever.
Changing personality. Attractive. Sexy! Temperamental. Quiet, shy and humble. Honest and loyal. Determined to reach goals. Loves freedom.
Rebellious when restricted. Loves aggressiveness. Too sensitive and easily hurt. Gets angry really easily but does not show it. Dislike unnecessary things. Loves making friends but rarely shows it. Daring and stubborn.
Ambitious. Realizing dreams and hopes. Sharp. Loves entertainment and leisure. Romantic on the inside not outside. Superstitious and ludicrous.
Spendthrift. Tries to learn to show emotions.

WHATS UP DINSUM #10, SOLO??? NEVER THAT, AQUARIUS IS DEFINITELY IN THE HOUSE FEB 16TH BABY!!!

Whatz up BASA family? Homecoming what you got for a Taurus born May 4?

WHAT'S UP BOARD, ALL OF MY BASA FAMILY I'M GLAD TO SEE THAT THIS WEEK IS NO HATING WEEK NKO THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA. THIS IS THE SEASON FOR JOYFUL THOUGHTS. TO ALL OF MY REC. BROS THE CITY HITTERS ARE FOAMING AT THE MOUTH TO GET THINGS STARTED. HOPEFULLY EVERYONE WILL BE SAFE FOR THE NEXT COUPLE OF MONTHS, SO THAT WE ALL CAN ENJOY THE '06 SEASON. YD#2 KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK IMPROVING YOUR TEAM, YA'LL ARE ON THE BRINK OF SOMETHING GREAT... GOOD LUCK!!!! TUFO OUT,

I'm glad that you checked in and didn't ignore us
Lets check the cupboards to see what I have for a Taurus.

MAY
Stubborn and hardhearted. Strong-willed and highly motivated. Sharp thoughts. Easily angered. Attracts others and loves attention. Deep feelings. Beautiful physically and mentally. Firm Standpoint. Needs no motivation. Easily consoled. Systematic (left brain). Loves to dream. Strong clairvoyance. Understanding. Sickness usually in the ear and neck. Good imagination. Good physical. Weak breathing. Loves literature and the arts.
Loves traveling. Dislike being at home. Restless. Not having many children.
Hardworking. High spirited. Spendthrift.

Homecoming thats me all the way.

Homecoming you hit the nail square on the head although I would like to think that I am not very stubborn

waddup 3x...preciate the shout....likewise....good to see that the City Hitters....will be on the circuit...look forward to battle in REC...in the 06'....I tell ya...I feeling good about the Lou....in these up coming tournaments....and we the Young Dudes appreciate the Squad 1 aka Derrty Squad...the Xtreme...the Volly Stars...the Esquires and all the other veteran teams here in the Lou for pathing the way for us young dudes to have a forum where we can play this sport and have fun doing it....To BASA it is truly a great atmosphere...and we love it...Peace to Church for keepin this board poppin and all the others....YD#2 out

HOMECOMING GOOD LOOKING OUT BRO',I'M FEELING THAT MAN,REAL TALK.

DAVIDA I KNEW IT WAS SOMETHING EXTRA SPECIAL ABOUT YOU,I GOT SOMETHING FOR YOU THE FIRST TIME I SEE YOU,IT WILL EITHER BE AT THE SUPERDRAFT OR AT YOUR TOURNAMENT IF NOT SOONER. YOU MIGHT REMEMBER ME OR YOU MAY NOT,IT'S ALL GOOD THOUGH,I WILL FORMALLY INTRODUCE MYSELF TO YOU ASAP. TAKE CARE,SWEAT AKA DINSUM#10 L.M.S.,BIRMINGHAM,AL

What up Board!! Okay homecoming I think Ms. Nashville said she was a Gemini, as I am too.... but I don't think I saw something for us... Help me out if I'm wrong... Keep doing what you do, because you are awesome!!!!

Home Coming it's time for you to post the First Lady....sign Gemini...so here hit this ...now CHURCH it ........

Also BALL or FALL...be on the look out and what's up Dinsom#10... ....it's warming up....it's 25 degree's.... ...."CHURCH"

There is nothing but love so come and join in
This one goes out to the Gemini twins!

MAY
Stubborn and hardhearted. Strong-willed and highly motivated. Sharp thoughts. Easily angered. Attracts others and loves attention. Deep feelings. Beautiful physically and mentally. Firm Standpoint. Needs no motivation. Easily consoled. Systematic (left brain). Loves to dream. Strong clairvoyance. Understanding. Sickness usually in the ear and neck. Good imagination. Good physical. Weak breathing. Loves literature and the arts.

So TRUE.... "CHURCH"

THill and Ms Nashville I apologize I sent the wrong one. So don't charge it to my heart charge it to my mind. This is the one for the Gemeni sign.

MAY

I feel like such a bafoon
Gemeni is for May and June!

JUNE
Thinks far with vision. Easily influenced by kindness. Polite. Has lots of ideas. Sensitive. Active mind. Hesitates, tends to put things off. Choosy and always wants the best. Temperamental. Funny and humorous. Loves to joke.
Good debating skills. Talkative. Daydreamer. Friendly. Makes friends easily.
Shows character. Easily hurt. Prone to getting colds. Easily bored. Fussy and stubborn. Seldom shows emotions. Takes time to recover when hurt. Brand conscious.

You are "A" okay with me Home Coming!!! Have a blessed day and thanks...

WOW...HOME COMING YOU KNOW ME SO WELL, THAT IS A TRUE AQUARIAN GOOD JOB MY BOY

Davida #7 (Ga Mixx)/ #4 (WWB)

What up sis? Davida see I spelled your name right.

LOL...YES YOU DID, I'M SO PROUD OF YOU

Ball or Fall....here one for you... ....take the pain away....Home Coming...."CHURCH" it..

Ball or Fall best wishes to you. Here hit this

This one goes out to Ball or Fall
You know all you have to do is call
It’s time to relax and put up your feet
This is the Lords way of saying ….son take a seat
So sit on back and let him do what he does best
You just believe and let him handle the rest
When you go in for surgery don’t have any doubts
Your family will be right there when you get out
I’ve seen some of you work some original one of a kind
While you’re off just free your mind
I just wanted you to know that some of us do care
You will be in our thoughts and our prayers. (end)

"AAAYYYY"....Thanks for coming out and GOD BLESS EVERYONE!!!........DERRTY#2"CHURCH" ..PEACE

I know I am late, sorry homecoming. I did mean you. That is me. I am all about being real and handling my business.

Thanks Homecoming

Also Homecoming I am not December, I am January 15th

peace out

HEY EVERYBODY SORRY FOR NOT CHECKING IN. I WAS A LITTLE BUSY ON A CASE TODAY AT WORK. BUT HELLO TO ALL THE BASA BOARD MEMBER FROM THE DERBY-CITY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

Ms. La I'm sorry but have no fear here is the one for the first of the year.

JANUARY
Stubborn. Ambitious and serious. Loves to teach and be taught. Never looks at people's flaws or weaknesses. Hardworking and productive. Smart, neat and organized. Sensitive and has deep thoughts. Knows how to make others happy.
Quiet unless excited or tense. Rather reserved. Highly attentive. Resistant to illnesses but prone to colds. Loving and loyal. Loves children. Has great social abilities. Money cautious, can budget successfully.