BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
CAROLINA HERE WE COME!

The date has changed, but the location is now finalized. The BASA Southern Kick-Off Classic dates and location have now been announced. One of the biggest suggestions that we have heard from players was to put all the action in one location. And we also heard from Carolinians that we needed to come their way.

Well on March 25-26, 2006 in Aiken, South Carolina, at one of the best complexes in the country, Citizen Park and it's 10 beautiful softball fields will play host to one of the biggest tournaments of the year.

Hotel and Tournament Registration information can be found on the tournament web page at:

http://basasoftball.com/Aiken.htm

or by clicking on the link on the tournament page.

More details will be emerging soon and the tournament website will be continually updated.

Re: CAROLINA HERE WE COME!

Great location for this tournament, the USSSA Black Worlds were held there in 2003. However, just a FYI, not much of a happening city, so bring your party with you

If permitted we will bring the party to the fields with a live DJ. Stay Tuned.

What about bringing some BASA to The Queen City(Charlotte). We have enough fields that are pretty close together to host a nice tournament. You will party in the Queen City.

Would love to. Help us make it happen.

What up Clay you can count us in. We will be there ready to get down and dirty. Can't wait. Looks like this will be our opening tournament. I guess it will be known what we can do then!!!!

HOT GIRL #11 (LF)
Where my HOT GIRLS AT?

HOT GIRL "CG" CHECKING IN YES THE HOT GIRLS WILL BE THERE YOU CAN COUNT ON THAT!!! WSUP HOT GIRL #11 AND TOO THE REST TO THOSE HOT GIRLS .........BRING EM OUT, BRING EM OUT!!!

It's getting in hot in here. What's up Hot Girls?Can't wait to see your debut.

Mr Ivy, this is Diane from the team Take II. Just let me know what I need to do on this end to bring BASA to the Queen City. I am willing and able to help make this happen. You have my number and e mail address. Thanks Peace

South Ga Maigc's first tourney of the season. BASA we are in!!!!!1

Let's DO IT in South Carolina Hot Girls!!! Start the sesaon off right. Everybody bring your "A" game-we are!!!! I agree let's have one in Charlotte-I need to go home to NC-Charlotte has it going on ladies and gentlemen -FOR REAL!!!!! Where you at 22, 10, 25 and the BIG 45???

HOT GIRLS THE CHATT TOWN BALLA WILL BE IN AIKEN TO PLAY AND TO CHEER YOU ON. LETS GET READY

Graystone will be in the house to kick off the BASA season!!

Whats up to all my hot girls? I havent checked in all day but some of us work for a living. LOL! I am looking forward to going to Aiken. Hot girls get ready to do it!

ms mobley give me a call thank you

BASA Staff, how do we enter into the tournament for Aiken,SC? Also, when is the registration period beginning? I need to register my team with the BASA Circuit.

Count "Enuff-Said" of Columbia, SC in. Our first BASA Tourney! I'm so excited, I just can't hide it, about to lose control, but I think I like it!!!!!!!!!!!! Hooah!

Go to the tournament schedule, you can register there

Very true not much to do in aiken but where I am from Augusta,Ga is about 20 minutes away and the nite life there is whats happening ...not like the ATL,S or the Lou but there is a lot to do....man that rhymed didnt it ....oops my bad,I'm out

Franchise21,

A good friend of mine lives in Augusta, Chuck Graham, he played B-Ball at FSU do you know him?

Carolina Fan thanks for the info! Hooah!!!

Class-Act will be there!!!!

Hey 8, dont leave me out again or we gonna need to talk :) Hot Girls and Just Us everybody who says lets have big fun, give me a shout.

yes, I know Chuck Graham. We use to play ball in the gym a lot. Last time I saw Chuck was in a basketball league we played in together. Have not seen him in years though, I know his family is still in area his mother and my father work for same company. Did you play ball at Florida State with him.

Team Bring It will be there. good luck to graystone and the rest of the nati teams, see yall on the dirt!!

911, the original Enough Said will be there. Nothing like supporting a fellow Floridian.

Hi Gina(LIA) could you ask Sylvia to call Diane from Charlotte please. Its important. Thanks and happy belated B Day.