BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
nelly lookin for a all-star team to take to vegas leave contacts

Re: nelly lookin for a all-star team to take to vegas leave contacts

"CHURCH"

all-star team? Church, can u elaborate on this?

"AAAYYYYY"...Just looking for a Few select player's and who's available 2 travel...2 win BIG in VEGAS and Beyond and No....the DERRTY TEAM is intact....so do what you do and post...

Take Graystone whole team, because they beat the white boys all the time. Graystone has a all star team.

NAAHHH.....they did not win the world

What did they win,I THOUGHT they won the BLACK USSSA WORLD. GRAYSTONE only LOST 13 games on the BLACK CIRCUIT.If NELLY WANTS TO WIN IN VEAGAS ,CALL GRAYSTONE 513...

wassup tito holla back at me i sent u an email the other day like u asked kj out.

nelly beat graystone

That was a double dipper are what

he should also take a women's team. if so, i'm in

Can you tell me the dates for the Vegas Tournament?

Nellie,
take my boy Bear out of c-bus..He can play the game,and adds alot of flavor.....

EVERYBODY GET LUCKY, IF YOU PLAY SOMEONE 6 TIMES, YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO WIN ONE GAME. NELLY KNOW POUND FOR POUND GRAYSTONE IS THE BEST TEAM ON THE CIRCULT. GRAYSTONE EMBARRASS NELL CLOWN SHOW, 4 OUT OF THE 6 TIMES, THEY PLAY, SO NELLY IF YOU WANT TO WIN VEGAS, TAKE THE BEST OF THE BEST GRAYSTONE, PLEASE CALL 513...

to unknown stop hiding behind unknown and say what u have to say without punking out. anybody can beat any team on any given day. churh holla at me kj out

Not hating today...but leave your info UnKnown...and we'll contact you.... or just contact OPRAH...and Graystone was runner up ,so it's cool...so moving right along....

What up church? You get that e-mail.

Of course....

Chuch did you get my e mail the other day?

GRAYSTONE WAS NOT KNOW RUNNER UP IN BLACK USSSA. TITO WHY ARE YOU RUNNING FROM GRAYSTONE, YOU AND WOLF TALK ALL THAT STUFF ABOUT HOW GOOD YOU GUYS ARE, CALL THE BEST OF THE BEST OUT. THEM GRAYSTONE BOYYZ, WILL PUT IT ON ANYBODY, THEY WANT GA.MAGIC, CLASS ACT, THE NEW ATL-STORM, SQUAD 1 AND BAR QUE. KJ THIS WAS BETWEEN WOLF,TITO AND UNKNOW,BUT IF YOU WANT SOME,OF THE BIG BAD GRAYSTONE CALL,THE BEST OF THE BEST OUT 513...

Unknown: I pledge 2 keep it positive 2DAY...but 2morrow keep your SNEAK DISSING going and Graystone were RUNNER UP in BASA and we're not UTRIP...so you tripped...so post some hating but leave your contact...and by the way WE're 314....COWARD,so I'm calling you OUT...my e-mail...hit the box on the left

I got game!!! I know you don't no me, ask anyone that played against Air-Mac, and they'll tell you!!! I would love to go and represent!!!!

Sounds like graystone has a cheerleader pull out your pom poms unknown and show us your best T.O. impersonation cause you dont sound like you play sound like you talk more than anything real talk!!!!!

That's why they call themselves UNKNOWN.

If your serious I'm your man, Play Of,C and DH.
I can and will hit with the best. Ex professional baseball player, I have played on one of the best softball teams in the country on the White Circuit Bell Corp, I have plenty of references.

Church I'll play..Do you need my info..Holla back..

I THINK YOU SHOULD TAKE AIR-MAC PLAYA HEAD HE IS A VERY TALENTED BALL PLAYER

ZONE3 WILL BE IN FOR SURE CHURCH HOLLA AT ME ON THE CELL.

You play with the ACT...would not want you 2 become UN-FOCUS...see you on the DIRT ....."CHURCH"

WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN IM A GROWN ASS MAN AND I DO WHAT I WANT TO DO.DO U HAVE SOMETHING AGAINST CLASS ACT OR SOMETHING WHATS THE PROBLEM PARTNA?

Don't get caught in the HYPE....I have nothing against class act...just stay where YOU at...We may be 2 busy....and schedules might collide....POTNA....Good Luck in '06...I have no time for this.....think Positive...BIG MAN...it's all GOOD....take care...holla at you later....or call 314-878-2210..ext.1594.....DERRTY#2...."CHURCH"

Dang...clam down Zone3

Is this a post to recruit players to play for Derrty or for just one all-star team tournament?

Next Question

Church, please answer the last question, one time all star tournament team? If so I know someone who would love to play first,he can hit too, base it or yard!!

: nelly lookin for a all-star team to take to vegas leave contacts

Oprah...you can answer that one....I'm exhausted...and my e-mail is FULL

TITO I'M BACK.TELL NELLY,IF HE WANTS TO WIN VEGAS CALL GRAYSTONE.YOU KNOWN THAT CLOWN SHOW YOU GUYS HAVE IN SAINT LOUIS,WILL NOT WIN ANYTHING,SO PLEASE CALL THE BEST OF THE BEST.TITO GRAYSTONE BLAST YOU OFF THE PITCHER MOUND LAST YEAR,SO LET THEM TAKE THE BEST PITCHER ON THE BASA CIRCUIT ROE.PS PLEASE CALL 513...

Unknown,
This post is only for you.

Why are you riding Graystone and Roe 's soo hard are you his personal holder.

Do you even play on a team

Remember, This is no hating week and that's all you been doing is hating.

Just like the old saying goes, If you don't have anything nice to say, then keep your mouth closed

Now that's real talk

What's up WOLF, What's up ZOND3,NELLY you guys don't know me but if you are looking for a hard nose player i am your man,,,,,HOLLA,,,,,HEAD#8AirMac

just thought i throw my boy rhodney donaldson name out there. 3 world MVPs last year and that speaks for itself.

we are not trying to recruit nobody but if u think that then dont asked about playing and another thing people like to play for us

has nelly decided who he was going to take with him to the tournment yet if so will it be posted