BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"AAYYYYY"...Monday: Where you at? Check In........FREESTYLE!!and did you see the FIGHT!?

...."AAAYYYYY"....What's crackin?...Everyone ,I can't leave no one out....Well, it's Monady and had to really step it up... ...I see it might be some new competive teams in the making!? ,just something 2 wonder about?....and for you fight Fans....that was an OK deal...I felt it was a draw and for a 40 year old he is quick on the BOB and WEAVE....because he was ducking some HAY MAKERS...but still it was a boxing match ,and not much of a slugging match...and here hit this .....I'm out..."CHURCH"

Re: "AAYYYYY"...Monday: Where you at? Check In........FREESTYLE!!and did you see the FIGHT!?

spell check...I know MONDAY...dang... ...slow start....

Re: "AAYYYYY"...Monday: Where you at? Check In........FREESTYLE!!and did you see the FIGHT!?

Home Coming...here hit this.. ..now, break us off a nice piece of reading...and CHURCH it....

What up #2 and the rest of the fam?

As I check the boar for some stories to tell
I'm sitt'n here in the Chi cold as hell
My homie Hot Girl #11 seems to be on fire
I wish I was there standing beside her
Ms. Dat says that it's cold out there
Yawll down south warm...man this aint fair
Wade put it down no hate'n on this Monday
Lets just see if we can keep this a fun day?
We also got a post to be on the look out
To all the Hot Girls this is a shout out
Owen # 11 says that the Storm's roster is set
Look's to be a good team you might want to bet
My man Ex and Church wants to know did you see RKELLY
Singing that version he might get a felony
The BASA staff says post your questions now
Just click on the link I'm sure you know how
So far these are all the stories for the day
Home coming checking in doing it my way. (end)AAAYYYY

No Hate MONDAY.....let's allow praise for EVERYONE...and keep it clean.....and talk about WHATEVER....You will get a POSITIVE response...free pass.... ......"CHURCH"

aaaaaaaaayyyy, that's what I'm talking about, start this wet Monday out with a bang and a nice piece by Homecoming...aaayyyyy. It's warm down here in Georgia, but it's wet assssss..... U might need a raincoat or an umbrella. About to get really cold, so it's not that good of weather as u might think. But I'm still

....Hello...I'm just Through....KING OUT!!

Just saying and this is a QUESTION.....ummmm....it seems we will need QUALIFICATION's posted real SOON because it hard 2 say who's SUPER or COMP...if it's too early that's understandable...but from the looks of things....it gone be a lot of ???????...."CHURCH"

happy Monday to all BASA family.....now I'm am feeling a little left out...cuz it seems like it is all about Super Rec and Competitive....Can we get some REC in the Building....Young Dudes for 06....in the REC division....All REC stand up...YD#2 out

My Bad...hello REC...haven't forgotten about you...here hit this and Home Coming can we get something for our REC Playa's...."CHURCH"

YD#2 I'm sitting here saying what the heck
I'm like you I dont play comepetitive, I play rec
Not the I cant play with some of the best
I give my all no more no less
It's time for the rec players to check in
It's all good let the games begin
It's all about fun and to get to know one another
I would love to meet all my sisters and brother's
If the Lord says the same and he makes a way
I will be there on Super draft day! (end) AAAYYYYY

HEY YD AND CHURCH THIS IS NEAL(502BOYZ).WE THE 502BOYZ PLAN ON BEING IN THE RUNNING FOR THE REC DIV FOR 2006.

What up Church, Neal, Yd #2? My fam and I (Softball Inc) will be right there wit cha in the 06 AAAAYYYYY

...there coming...what's crackin?.REC...sorry if it felt like you were forgotten...But we all came from REC and no doubt, it's about or the HOTTEST on the CIRCUIT...."CHURCH"...

Being that I am from Little Rock, Arkansas, I am so happy & excited for Jermaine. It may have been a draw but I was just so excited when they annouced Jermaine as the winner.

Good afternoon board member

What's been poppin

Greene#44...Signing..Off

WHAT'S UP CHURCH,HOMECOMING,YD,EXODUS,AND NEAL.THIS YOUR BOI,SWEAT AKA DINSUM.IT'S MONDAY,WORK SMART NOT HARD.

L.M.S.

CITY HITTERS '06 (SAY NO MORE) TUFO....