BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dear Mark and Amy: Post Your Questions Now.

Only Questions.

Re: Dear Mark and Amy: Post Your Questions Now.

I work in the customer service dept. at rather large company. The person in the cubicle next to me has a very bad body odor. My supervisor says I should say something, but I don't think it is my job to. What should I do?

I am falling hard for this guy, but the thing is, I've only been out of my old relationship for about 3 months with someone who stomped on my heart and took me for granite. He flat out cheated and disrespected me the whole time we were together. In this new guy I see something different, he's everything I would love to have in my man, I just don't know if he feels the same as I do. I just need to know if I should proceed with trying to see where things would lead between the two of us or should I be very cautious about giving my all to another man? I just don't want to get hurt again. Please help, I really have it bad for this new guy.

I am seeing someone now who is really a great person. The problem I have is that she drinks. Not a drunk, just casually on occasions. I don't drink and none of the women in my family drink, so this kind of makes me uneasy. It is not a religious thing, it just seems so unlady like to me. My mom loves her to death, but does not know that she drinks. Can't hide this forever, help.

I've been approached to play for a tem this upcoming season, the team at this point has a reputation for kicking but-t-t-t, in acutality fighting. The team is good and they represent. About six of the players on the tema makaes the entire squad look bad, plus I would have to travel out-of-town for practice approximately 2 1/2 hours. I know it's only a game but when playing this game, you really want to represent.

I would like to know who I can contact from the BASA staff regarding entering a team into some tournaments for the 2006 season.

OK I'm sure you saw that the post said questions for Mark and Amy. Goto the 2006 tournament schedule and it will give you the contacts and their numbers.