BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
It's cold out there!!

Good MOnday morning board, well good if you are not here in WI. I am about to put my son on the bus and I looked at the temperature. IT IS ONLY 1 DEGREE OUTSIDE!! how is the weather everywhere else??

Re: It's cold out there!!

Good morning board! Checking in for Macon, GA. Ms. Dat the weather is warm here. It is raining today but the weekend was in the 70s. People had on shorts, tanks and flip flops for the Christmas parade yesterday. Crazy!

I was about to post from the MACTOWN (Macon,GA)#16 you beat me to it it's raining here!
where are you #16? I'm @ Robins AFB putting in WORK

Wassup Dee and Ms.Dat, Down Florida way, that Tallahassee that is, its about 66 degree, nice and warm so far.

Whatz happening Ms Dat? Checking in for Little Rock, AR our temperature right now is 30 degrees with a high expected of 45. Believe it or not yesterday it was 78. I suspect there will be a lot of sick people cause most of them had on shorts yesterday.

Wassup " " (GINA) I'll hit u later on in tha day

HEY THIS NEAL(502BOYZ)ITS COLD HERE IN THE DERBY-CITY ALSO. BETTER KNOWN AS LOUISVILLE ,KY. SO DO YOUR BEST TO STAY WARM AND SAFE.

"BBRRRRRR".... .....Hello...EVERYONE!! ......I had 2 make sure I GOT You ALL......"CHURCH" "HEEYYYY"

Morning All! What up #16 (is training finished??) Ms. Dat, I love the cold weather, don't know how I would handle the 1 degrees though... stay warm. Gina, since you checked in with the weather from FLA, it's gone up to 70 degrees... All have a good day!!!

what up D24? I see you out there w/ my cuz Wade on the AFB. I'm at Georgia Power chillin, making sure we keep this power on in all this rain and wind.

Hey THill, what up? Yeah pretty much back at my desk now. Things have calmed down...

Ok #16,I just figured out who you are? Do you know who I am?I would hit your Email,but at work...no Email address,will hit u later,got a question for you..

Of I know u and u know me. Told you on another post I was Kacy lil sis!

MS.DAT,WHAT'S HAPPENING BABY THI YOUR BOI DINSUM IN BIRMINGHAM,AL IT'S RAINING AND COLD THE TEMPERATURE IS ABOUT 45 DEGREES,IT'S SUPPOSE TO CLEAR UP BY THIS AFTERNOON.HAVE A GREAT DAY

WHAT'S UP BOARD U RIGHT IT'S COLD AS ****,BUT I STILL GOT IT DONE 2DAY,650 DELIVERIES FOR THE U.S. POSTAL SERVICE.(SOMEBODY HAS TO DO IT!!)

Ok #16 (TASHA)..u still with SISTER SISTER next yr?

D24, You'll have to wait and see who I'm coming out with. But it will be on the black circuit. But #8 is my number and I got it back. But I'm for 2006!

ok...did u get my email that i sent you yesterday?cant check my emali from work...

no, I was online last night. Didn't see any email. send it again, will check for it tonight. If I get it I will reply.