BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Looking for a team

Hey, I'm looking to get back on the greatest show on earth. I live in Florida and haven't on the BASA in 3yrs. I played with SOHK before I left Atlanta. Some may know me from the Super Draft. I played on Clay Dickey team 2yrs. I play on a C team now name Blockers. I play 2nd but can play everywhere on the infield and can also play outfield if needed. I bring a good stick and attitude. Just looking to get back to playing some fun ball. If interested, leave a number or message and I will get back at you. Thanks

Re: Looking for a team

Tony Tone,

What's up? I have the perfect team for you. The one I am playing on, and we will be very competitive. Leave me your contact info, or email me. My address is in the mailbox.

Hey Clay!!! What team are you playing for???

We have'nt decided on the name yet. A few guys from here, Madison, Central Florida and couple from Alabama.

Any of the guys that I know here???

Yes, but some are still waiting on what their previous team is going to do. So we'll see.

what postion do you play because I need some players we are out of Atlanta

911, Are you married, just curious?

Yes I am.

Hey, What's up I'm also looking for a good team to play on for the 2006 year on the BASA Circuit. I have been playing AA, A and B the most of my softball career. I have been playing on the white circuit for the past 6 years, I have played on the BASA circuit with the Tampa Storm when I'm available and once with the Black Hawks. On the white circuit,2yr Smith barney A&B, 2 yr Gulf Coast Easton A&B,1 Bell Corp AA&B and 1 yr Tampa Kaos A&B. Very Serious about the Game. If interested hit me up by email.

I prefer 2nd but I can play anywhere else on the infield and hold my own. What team do you play with cause I'm from Atlanta