BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Get the Lo Down on the new Player Profile

Our latest edition of the player profiles have now been posted.

Re: Get the Lo Down on the new Player Profile

What up Lo? Nice interview part/na..Now you know we (STORM)are looking to play you guys 2006 early.. It will be a smoke out..Meaning we will have a good time winning or losing..Both teams..Like I said we are all

ATLANTA STORM
4/ LIFE..

Whats up Lo,

Great interview, but you can tell them who taught you how to hit the long ball. good luck next season, you're always my dog.

Swol9

Great Interview,very informative...It makes sense to me now, one reason you're with Class Act...Family ties in tha LOU! looking fwd to our 1st battle.

Great Interview Lo,

Well said, Well Spoken. May 2006 be as fruitful as the many seasons we had together. Much Love!

WB

LO, GREAT INTERVIEW BRO' GOOD LUCK IN 06.SWEAT#10,L.M.S.,BIRMINGHAM,AL

Nice interview LO looking forward to '06....

Good interview. Good luck in 06.

A very nice interview Lo. Good luck in 06' I know we talk on Saturday however I should have mention you deserve the situtation you are in now; you more than earn it. I hope my schedule will allow me to see you and T-Mack playing for Class Act.

Hey Lo, very nice interview, hope that next year 2006 is your personal best(make it your goal). I learn some good thing about a good person. Hope you and your family have a great holiday and Happy new year . And thanks for the shout out, Enough Said (The Family) really appreciates the smile.

GREAT INTERVIEW BIG FELLA ITS GETTING CLOSER AND CLOSER TO TIME TO GO TO WAR BABY.WELL SPOKEN INTERVIEW LO

Great interview Lo. Keep up the good work!!!!

Greene#44..Signing..OFF

Great interview big man hope to see you when I come down in March to catch a couple TD's on yall local team the Magic City Bulls.

Hi Lo, great interview. I didn't know you coached football. That's wonderful, working with the youths of our day. They need a positive role model. Also, good luck with Class Act, hope you all have a winning season. Thanks for the shoutout. It's nice to know we do have fans. Enough Said!

Biggggg Lo, what's up derrty? well i can't say enough about how much your going to mean to this team fo next year, but at tha same time it's going to be a real treat to see you bat behind me & to see our results could be tha most dangerous duo on tha circuit.Great interview & stay healthy because we have some very important appointments in 06!!!

Nice interview Lo. You were looking pretty good in your pictures, but then of course no one looked better in the New Image pants then you. (Well except for Des when yall were in the all black) Good luck next season. You know I will always support you no matter what team you are with. Thanks for always being there for me especially since July. Love Ya,

Tonya

Good interview Lo I remember we couldn't get you out when I coached STL Bombers, looking forward to meeting you again.

great interview Lo. I've watch you play the last two season and you are a true person on and off the field. Thanks for the shout out too! We want as many fans as we can get. South Ga Magic!!!!!1

Good stuff "Lo-Ski"

Its your boy from Western that used to save your ass in the secondary! Also I'm glad you were watching back in college while I was setting the example on how to play the outfield, believe that! you went to school on me and transferred those skills, and now you are a big softball celebrity. Thats whats up!

Good Luck!

Chill #4

What up big brotha? Been a couple of months since I last talked to you. Just wanted to say good job on your interview. Good luck to you next season, and remember that we always say that we don't hit at each other. Holla, and tell your family I said hello! Can you leave me a number or e-mail so that I can reach you. Thanks!

Thanks to everyone for your support. Much love. I'm blushing. Good luck to all in the 06. Get well Greg !!!!!!! LOL

Good interview Lo. Wish you great success with Class Act. Always been good to see you around the parks. Watching your dedication in playing softball has been an influence to my dedication.
Drew

Tony you know I do not hit the middle. E-mail address lakes150@hotmail.com. Thanks Drew. Hard work has never hurt nobody. You get what you put in.

Lo, congats boy and good luck, see you on the field but for the first time in the other dugout. Much love, hit me on the radio lets chat.

Hey Big Bro. This is your little sister finally checking in to say that was a GREAT intreview. I do believe having you with Class-Act some beautiful things will happen, I wish you guys the best, and I will be right there cheerleading you'll on. So until next time stay healthy and I can't wait to see you. The one and only C-LUV, repping the STL, sister girrrl gotta go. Love Ya.

Lo Great interview,

I have enjoy playing with you whenever the occassion occurs, your a class act. You carry yourself like a professional. Peace

Vernon (Tampa Storm)

Lo, this is a great interview from a true "soldier" of the game. Your profile is well deserved for all you have given to the game. If only more people knew how much training goes in to make yourself, and then your team more successful they would appreciate the little things in softball and life. There is no way to replace the comraderie between friends and looking forward to the next tournament to see that same group again. Winning or losing is replaced with sharing experiences as a team and enjoying every moment while it lasts. Thanks for being a great teammate and friend! Your shout-outs about our team means a lot. Happy Holidays! and always remember this:

HEY!!WE'RE FROM THE F-L-A THE FLORIDA BOYS/GIRLS DON'T
PLAY WE'RE FROM THE F-L-A OWWWW!!!

Q

Lo - Awesome interview! Well spoken! Have a great '06 doing your "thing", and continue working w/those children!

Great interview as always, but let us not ever be satified, but always trying to achieve greater perfection. I think it would be nice if you could also include in the interviews a baseball card type stat background of the player being profiled, who they look up to or respect on the circuit etc. Basa Staff, keep doin what ya doin this is the winter lifeline of the basa for players as well as fans.....

Lo great interview, I enjoyed playing with the boy's last weekend, and me and Gary had a ball in Orlando. You know what I mean.
T Fowler 01 in the 06

Great interview Lo! It's always a pleasure to watch you play and thanks for being a true fan. I hope your team is as excited about you as we are about our new/old additions. I am most excited about our 2006 season and wish you much success with your new team. Thanks for the shoutouts. We will be in Carolina representing the F.L.A.....you know we don't play. Enough Said!

what's up Lo? Good job??? see you when you hit the boogie!!!

reggie later

I would like to thank all of my peeps for their props on the interview. I hope everyone has a great holiday season and softball season in the 06. God Bless !!!!!!!

Lo,
Nice Interview.. It's a nervous thing coming in behind you!