BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2006 TEAM ROSTERS

I see the Atlanta Storm and Class Act has put together some very strong squads for the "06". Are their any other teams that are finished with their roster. And to all who know these teams, even though the game is played on the feild , who gets your vote on paper with these two teams.( Just want to see what ere body thinks about them).

Re: 2006 TEAM ROSTERS

Gotta go with Atlanta Storm. The 2 biggest additions they have are Owens Walker (one of the best coaches in the game) and Tony Johnson back on the mound. Zone3 is a solid ball player, but can be replaced. I feel jimmy's bat will missed, but Lee Daniels will pick up that slack. The foundation is still intact with the Storm (smallz, jr, k-5,etc). Good luck to both teams in 06.

I MUST ADMIT THAT LEE DANIELS IS ONE OF THE BEST IN THE GAME AND WILL BE SOMEONE TO BE RECKONED WITH IN THE MIDDLE OF THE LINE-UP AND HAVING OWENS BACK WILL BE KEY BUT NUT DOES A GREAT JOB HIMSELF BUT OWENS BRINGS ADDED KNOWLEDGE BUT DONT SLEEP ON CLASS ACT ROSTER FELLAS ITS **** GOOD.U FEEL ME AND YES ALVIN ZONE3 CAN BE REPLACED HECK WE ALL CAN GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE IN 06 CANT WAIT TILL THE SEASON STARTS.ZONE3 OUT CLASS ACT #3.CAN WE GET SOME OTHER TEAMS TO POST THEIR ROSTERS WERE IS DEERTY,AIR MAC,GRAYSTONE,BBQ,DETROIT MAVERICKS,ETC.

The only people on the GRAYSTONE roster right now are the sponsors & the coaches. NOBODY has a spot yet, we all have to tryout all over again. Some will make it, some will not! Good luck to the 72 players trying out.They said we must have another championship year and also have championship players . Good luck to all of the BASA teams. LIFE IS HARD so get ready.

C.W. WILL BE COMING BACK FO SHO!!!!! G DONT WANT US TO BE ON THESE BOARDS TALKIN BOUT THE TEAM SO I WONT SAY MUCH BUT DONT SLEEP,THERE WILL BE NO DETROIT MAVERICKS IT WILL BE CREATIVE WALLS LIKE IT SHOULD BE!!!!!!!!!!!! DONT WORRY BOUT THE ROSTER YOU WILL SE MARCH 18-19 BELIEVE THAT!!!

I KNOW G DONT MESS WITH JUNK..SO I AM LOOKING FOWARD TO DO BATTLE WITH YALL..

YOU WILL SEE US........WHEN WE'RE LOOKING AT YOU.....