BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Atlanta Storm - Roster is Final ......

Thanks to all of these guys for believing in our mission and Thomas "Nut" and myself as coaches. We look forward to the 2006 season and good luck to all.

NUT "COACH" #99
COREY BRANTLEY "SMALLZ" #9
TONY JOHNSON "JED" #12
TONY GAITHER "GATOR" #25
TAYLOR COLEMAN(38 SPECIAL) #38
GEORGE SNEAD "JR" #8
ANTONIO BURTON"SMOOTH" #24
MIKE WILLIAMS "CHOPPER" #17
KENNY WIGGINS "MONSTER" #5
DEE(RED) #24
RAY POLLARD "RAY-RAY" #20
LEE DANIELS #14
MARK HOPKINS #1
OWENS WALKER #11
RAY AUSTIN
SEAN THOMASSON
CARLOS "RED" THAMES

Re: Atlanta Storm - Roster is Final ......

Looks like a winner to me!!!

WHAT'S HAPPENING FAMILY,THIS IS SWEAT,JUST WANTED TO SEND MY BEST WISHES TO YOU GUYS. I LOOK FORWARD TO THAT CHALLENGE AS ALWAYS. TAKE CARE AND GOD BLESS.

DINSUM#10,L.M.S. B'HAM,AL

....Looks GOOD....good luck...in 06

So Owen you can out of retirement like Jordan to win a championship you and Nut have put together a winning team seeya on the diamond peace.

Barry who you wit this season?

just wanted to say good luck to my homeboys be easy kj out

WHAT TO WISH THE ATL STORM MUCH SUCCESS IN THE UPCOMING YEAR GOOD LUCK FELLAS SEE YALL ON THE DIAMOND.LOOKS LIKE A GREAT GROUP OF FELLAS GREAT JOB COACHES.

zone 3 your position has been upgraded. that is for show

HEY COACH..IS IT POSSIBLE I HAVE THAT #3 BACK?

ATL STORM WOULD LIKE TO WELCOME RODNEY DONALDSON TO THE FAMILY!.....

welcome aboard rod. man this is going to be fun. see ya weds. nut u the man

That is a great pick up for Storm. That just might tip the scales in their favor. Good luck Rodney and ATL Storm.

Sorry for not knowing, but who did Rodney play for last season?

Jeanne Shoppe.

Well forgive me again for not knowing, but how many competitive players can a Super Rec team have?

GREAT PICKUP FELLAS GOOD LUCK IN 06.

Lee and Rodney! Great players to have. Good luck Storm, you all should have a great season.

How many tournaments do you think Mr. Rodney is going to attend ? He want even be a part time player.

Nut, Owens,and Lee thanks for making this possible. I am really looking forward to this season.Very happy to be on board, look forward to meeting and going to war with you guys.Tre, thats a great name ,I have a beautiful son that has the same name and spelling.Can't wait ATL STORM VS CLASS ACT. LOTAY3 it's all love but I got to get cha. I will be at the draft as well as Aiken.

we got his back. but he be will there to help close the show

To FAN, just wait & see. You're probably like some of the others hoping & wishing that Rod doesn't play or show up! To my Storm family, I remember when I came on board a couple of yrs. ago, I heard the saying "They're Shootin!" all the time. Well we're loading that gun again and this time its bazookas that's gonna be coming at them! Man, that Storm is brewing!! Glad to have my man Hot Rod on board! Gonna be a blast!

Ya'll writing a whole lot of checks out there. I hope you can cash them.

Boy with that line up you should play comp. ball. You guys have way to much for super rec. All those class A ball players you are beyond ready. If u r scared then just say it and stop beating around the bush. Play up or stay off the board.

B players maybe. A, hardly.

their the haters go again just them play were they want to play and u can just watch since u say you are a spec. kj out

The Atlanta Storm has got it GOING ON!!! Don't hate the players. HATE THE GAME!!!

just wanted to what's up fellas looks like you guyz have rebuilded an even stronger team for next year and just wanted to wish you all the best of luck and see ya on the diamond!!

Same people! Different teams! The BASA is stronger than ever now esspecially in super rec. Atlanta Storm had the best players in every aspect of softball last year. Thats just what I read. In there own words. You guys won't finish in the top five. You guys are just like all those other teams with the BIG names. Most of those guys can't handle the presure when things get thick. I will be impressed when teams keep the same guys for four & five years. That is the kind of team that will become a dynasty. I don't care if your roster is finished or not. Same People! Different Teams!

NUT AND QUE HEY GOOD JOB YALL" DO THE **** THING

i agree with the drinker. anybody can stack a roster; that's call an All-Star team. no coaching involved, just throw the bats and balls on the field and say go play. DON'T LOOSE.

Looking,forward to 2006 good luck and may god bless