BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Feeling Free Friday

This is a topic for everybody to let something go and be free of it for the rest of the day. If you want to release something, let some steam out, etc. then feel free on Friday(today). I am freeing my mind from all of the negativity around me. Positive minds brings positive thoughts. So people stand up and free yourselves today. Lets make this the number one post of the day. So where are you at Church(wyou was in a little hot water yesterday), Ex whats up(let me hear from the Chitown), Wade (the good hands man), Ms. Dat (shouts out to you keep it real), the Nashville ladies(real talk 4-sho), Hot Girls(keep doing it), 911(Clay enough said), YD#2(Homeboy, Sho-Me), Coach D(STL, Peace), Gina(we need some of that warm weather), Dinsum(Keep balling), Ms. Arkansas(always a pleasure), Shneka (real as it get), Greene#44(where you at girl), TCanty5(stay cool), Thill(Always shining), and to last but not forgotten, Davida#7(Sweet as they come and, but will let you have if you go there). Holla back and please no haters today. If you want to hate then go to a hater site. Peace1....Now all you'll know the deal and now is the time for all you people to get out of nkozone, get out.

Re: Feeling Free Friday

Whats up Nkozone and thanks for the post. Im feeling free of this work I get off in about 3 hours and want to free my mind on feeling free Friday.

NKO WHAT'S HAPPENING MY BROTHER,I'M WITH YOU WHEN YOU'RE RIGHT.KEEP IT PIMPIN',HAVE A GOOD ONE,PEEEEEACE. DINSUM,L.M.S.BIRMINGHAM,AL

Morning Board!! Way to start this blessed Friday off NKO with freeing your mind. I'm definitely ready for the weekend... Hope you all have a SUPER DAY!! Shout outs to... of course NKO, Church, Wade, #16, #15, 911, Gina, Greene #44, Homecoming, Ms. Dat, Ms. L.A., Don King, Fall or Ball, Ms. Arkansas, the Hot Girls, Davida and GA MIXX, Exodus, Dinsum, Nashville's Finest, Shneka and Coach D and anyone whom I may have excluded... Have a good weekend....

Back at you THill. It's Friday and I am definitely feeling free.

Good Morning,Good Morning it is I Ms. LA in the house. I am feel free already. I am so blessed on this lovely Friday. I would like to give shouts out to Thill,#2church,NeaL-502boyz,#15,Davida #7,Greene #44,Ms. Arkansas, CoachD, Nashvilles Finest#21,Wolf, Mr.Drake and Mr. Ivey. If I left anyone out please forgive me in advance.
Everyone have a blessed day and enjoy the weekend cause its F-R-I-D-A-Y ITS MY FAVORITE DAY OH MY, IT FRIDAY!!!!!!!!

Good Morning...

What up it's Friday....Nko I see you up early this morning what up my friend..

Davida #4, Jemeka #30, Ms. Nashville, Exdous #4, Dinsum #10, Ms. LA, Ms. Arkansas, Hot Girl and the rest hope you have a good Friday...

What's up homie feeling free finally got that well deserved raise at work, Coach D, BASA staff, Wolf, #15,Davida, the all Dyme team, Church, and all the rest of the board readers have a good weekend.

Good morning to Ms Arkansas, Nupe85, Nko, Ms LA, Ms Nashville, Davida #7, Homecoming, Church, and the rest of the BASA family. Feeling free today, not gone let nothing get me down, blessed to see another day with all my loved ones around me. Lets keep this one going and take the positivity with you where ever you may go.

Much Love
Keithag

I thank god that it is Friday and I am truly feeling free. Everyone be blessed and have a safe weekend.

On this day I sit and I pray blessing for all of you
Take God's hand he can see you through
You will never be alone cause he's always there
He sent his son for our sins to bare
Lord I pray for you strenght and power
I need thee every min, second, and hour
Lord we know that you ahve done more than enough
We need you know.... cause times are rough
I know sometimes that we stray away
Tomorrow is not promised so I will do my best today.

May God bless all of you today....The doors to the Church is open will there be one.....

...come one, come ALL...have a free ...on NKO..."AAAYYYYY"......."CHURCH"

HEY BASA BOARD MEMBER.JUST GIVING A SHOUT FROM THE DERBY-CITY AND ALL IS WELL.AND MS.L.A I WILL BE TRYING SOME OF THAT CROWN ALSO TO FEEL A LITTLE MORE FREE THIS WEEKEND.AND TO MS NASHVILLE,NASHVILLES FINEST,AMY ,MS ARKANSAS,DAVIDA,MS.DAT,HOT GIRLS AND SHNEKA AND DIMSUN,WOLF, BALL OR FALL,#15 AND NKOZONECITY HITTER AND CHURCH YOU ALL STAY SAFE OVER THE WEEKEND AND FEEL A LITTLE FREE TO LET GO FOR THE WEEKEND.
NEAL(502BOYZ)

Amen! Home Coming has it going on.

Good Morning...Nko, Church, Davida#7, Dinsum, T.Hill#21, Nashville Finest#21, the Hot Girls, Keithag, Exodus#4, Greene#44, YD#2, Ms. L.A., Gina, Home Coming, #15, and the rest of the family. I hope all is having a good day. Like always, it's the weekend baby! I hope all have a safe and bless weekend. For those who will be this weekend, have a good time for me. I'll be studying for a final exam on Monday. . Please for me!

Ms. Arkansas

MMMMMMMMM FREE YOUR MIND FRIDAY I'M FEELING THAT NKO.

WHATS GOING ON EVERYBODY..NASHVILLES FINEST, PITCHER 30, JEMIEKA 30, MS NASHVILLE, NKO, COACH D, SHNEKA (AKA HOT GIRL),MS ARKANSAS, MS L.A., GREENE #44, EXODUS #4, DINSUM #10, GINA, #15, HOME COMING, THILL #21, 911, COACH WELLS, MR DRAKE (BASA STAFF) AND TO MY TEAMMATES GAMIXX

HOPE EVERYONES DAY IS A BLESSED, NO STRESSED ONE...OH AND HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!

Wassup Wassup, Thanks for the shout out on a Friday Nko, I will send you some warm weather up your way this weekend. Wassup on a Friday, I'm feeling good and ready to this weekend. You can just call me the Dancing Bear . Wassup Nko,Church,Dee#24,T.Hill,Davida,Homecoming,Greene,Ms.Ark.,Ms.Dat,Wade#2,#15,SexySlim#1,Exodus,CLay,Shneke and to all HotGirls, on a Friday. I forgot to give a shoutout on a Friday to all this month.

OH I'M SORRY MS DEE MILLER AND NEAL(502BOYZ) , DIDN'T MEAN TO YOU LEAVE YOU TWO OUT

What's up everybody, Happy Friday!! 17 day count down until my birthday!! SAGITARIUS!!!

Wassup, Ms.Dat, You counting down your Birthday too, mine will be next weekend. We will count down together.

WOLF,CHURCH,YD#2,NASHVILLE FINEST,NEAL,DAVIDA#7,MS.NASHVILLE,WADE,HOTGIRL,COACH D,MS.DAT,911,MS.ARKANSAS,NKO,MS.L.A.,THILL#21,NODOUT22,GREENE#44 COME BACK YOUR SISTERS & BROTHAS MISS YOU,EXODUS,KJ,SMALLZ,D24,#15CANTY,BALL OR FALL,HOMECOMING. I HOPE EVERYONE IS HAVING THE BESTEST,CRUNKEST,LIVEST FRIDAY THERE IS,ENJOY YOURSELF HAVE FUN AND BE EAAAAAZY. L.M.S. ON 3,and DINSUM.

Yep, Yep, Yep, Coach D in the house!
Good lookin' out NKO! Everyone have a blessed weekend and like my boy said, "Free yo mind and leave the hata's behind". COACH D OUT!

........ ...

Yo nko.....what up....good idea....postive makes positive....feeling free...cust we is free...and I wish all board and future board participants a blessed weekend....so errybody put something in the airr....for freedom...YD#2 out

I got you Church just been busy I'll get at ya soon..... Holla!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jah Love..1

NKO WHAT'S THE DEAL PLAYER WILL BE REFREEING AT MONO'S SCHOOL TONIGHT. RING ME LATER. TO ALL THE BASA FAMILY. LOVE AND PEACE!!!!

NKO, as always you put down some real talk. We need more people putting out positive messages in our streets,communities, schools wherever and whenever. Especially in our own community. Your a role model big bro and you probably dont even know it. All of are or at least we should be. We all have a special gift and you never know who maybe watching you wanting to be just like you. So with that said lets all try to be a little more positive in our actions. Until the next time each one teach one, and do something nice for someone else. Let someone know that you love them! Holla back

Q-West Coast..just when you have time...hit me up... "CHURCH"