BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Men and Women

Just wondering where are the good men and women at? I know it's still some out here somewhere, but remember if you have to LIE to get what you want your not one. If you have to CHEAT to get what you want , your not one, and one more thing if your trying to be a better person, but haven't made it there yet, your still not one, but keep pushing. People if you have to lie and cheat to get what you want , think about it your only hurting yourself, and your not playing someone you played YOURSELF.
So will the GOOD men and women please check-in.

Re: Good Men and Women

In Tha House

D24 you up early huh!

Morning Wondering!!! I will be the first lady to say... I'm check'n in....

Checking in since you said where the good men are! And I got people that can vouch for me....

What's up my peeps, I am checkin in. Good comment Wondering, you are so right. Have a great day everyone cause its F-R-I-D-A-Y ITS MY FAVORITE DAY OH MY, ITS FRIDAY!!!!!

An intelligent and wise man with great determination. I am Shaka Zulu! I'm claiming KING status because I feel good on Fiday. I touched da ceiling before I touched the floor. Thank God for blessing me, and allowing me to be ME!!!!!1 Everyone have a blessed weekend!!!!!1

SOMEBODY SAID YOU WAS LOOKING FOR ME;HERE I GO!
WHATS UP BOARD ITS YOUR GIRL AMY ABOUT TO LAY IT DOWN FOR YOU;
FIRST, I AM A GREAT WOMAN IN NEED OF A GREAT MAN! I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS ABOUT FINDING A GOOD MAN. THERE ARE SOME OUT THERE SO GOOD ONES PUT CHA LIGHTERS UP, BUT TO YOU DOGS,YOUR DAY WILL SOON COME, WHAT GOES AROUND COMES RIGHT BACK AROUND AND THEN IT WILL BE GOODY FOR YOU.

AND MEN THERE ARE SOME TRIFLING WOMEN OUT THERE AS WELL AS GOOD ONES LIKE ME! LOL! WE ALL JUST HAVE TO WAIT AND LET THE GOOD MAN ABOVE SEND US OUR SOULMATES INSTEAD OF GOING OUT AND TRYING TO MAKE SOMEONE BE SOMETHING NOT MEANT TO BE. BELIEVE ME I KNOW. JUST BE PATIENT AND SAFE AND THE GOOD MAN ABOVE WILL SEND YOU SOMEONE OR SOMETHING.

OVER AND OUT YOUR GIRL AMY.

Hello...EVERYONE.....just through....KING OUT!!

Good Morning All!!

Good Morning....

I'm checking in.

ZONE3 CHECKING IN GOOD DAY PEOPLE.

What's up fam? This is ya boy Ex just checking in.

Good woman checking in, but have a question to ask the board. Do you think that we have problems finding good men/women because they are not out there or because our expectations are too high/unreasonable?

Much Love
Keithag

Good woman checking in. Keithag, yes sometimes our expectations are a little too high/unreasonable. Life is short and not promised to any of us so sometimes we have to take what we have, or what is there for us and work with that. Love is a wonderful thing and everyone deserves to experience true love.

I think we can't find someone good because we want that instant gratification. We give up to easily and don't work on relationships......The parents or grandparents with the marriages that have lasted for many years...worked on their marriage/relationship. their relationships wasn't always great and also look atthe times they were in...with all the racism/economy problems....hell if a man ain't making good money women don't want his broke ass...but they do want the guy who buys them everything but don't take care of his kids by two different women....go figure! There might not be the perfect man out there but there is the perfect man for YOU!!!!!1

Very well put #15. You made some valid points in that statement.

I THINK THERE ARE A FEW GOOD MEN AND WOMEN OUT THERE. I AM A GOOD WOMAN AND SEEM TO ALWAYS FIND MEN THAT AS CURIOUS STATED " LIE AND CHEAT TO GET WHAT THEY WANT" 2005 WAS MY FIRST SEASON GOING TO THE SOFTBALL TOURNAMENTS AND I REALLY ENJOYED MYSELF. I SAW A LOT OF GOOD WOMEN SUPPORTING THEIR MEN. I ALSO SAW A COUPLE OF POTENTIAL GOOD MEN BUT I WAS SUPPOSEDLY ALREADY WITH THIS "GOOD MAN" THAT IS ON THE SOFTBALL CIRCUIT. HE HAS LIED TO GET WHAT HE WANTS AND I DONT FEEL THATS COOL. I WANT A MAN TO BE UPFRONT WITH ME BECAUSE THE LIE THEY TELL WILL EVENTUALLY COME TO LIGHT. WHY DO MEN LIE? WHY DO MEN TREAT THE GOOD WOMEN SO BAD? I AGREE WITH CURIOUS, IF YOU ARE A GOOD MAN OR WOMAN, CHECK IN!!!!!!!!

....hmmm...I see this the place.....Home Coming....Bless this .....and make it CHURCH....here...you know the rest....

I'm definitely a good woman!

Some say a good man or woman is hard to find
I think we are searching, looking for the wrong kind
First seek God who should be the head of our life
He that finds a good thing finds a wife
We search and we search and don't even understand
The Lord is the one with the master plan
If you stay patient and give him some time
I promise he will bring you that dime
Have you ever heard you reap what you sew
If you are in the word then then you already know
To all the cheaters out there having fun
Remember this.... there's nothing new under the sun

AAAYYY. Giiiirrlll tonight I want you to hold me oops my bad that song got good to me (lol)

......."HEYYYYYYY"...."CHURCH"

Home coming! Home coming! That is all I can say. You go boy!!!!!!!!

Wolf is in tha house!! Happy holidays to All tha great people in tha basa circuit & please be safe & work out too tha fullest because i know it's going to be a great softball year fo alot of players & citties.

Good woman checking in!! I am a faithful wife and mother, supportive, and can bring something to the table! I am educated and a hard worker. Even since I have been laid off of work, I have not once yet gone to my husband to say I couldn't handle my fair share, yet at the same time he knows I am hustler and can handle mine and has not forced me to get a job so I can finish graduate school.

Hello everyone this is wondering checking in. To Keithag I think it's a little of both. It'a alot of good women out here and a few good men so what do we do, it's easier to get a job at McDonald's than in the big office if all you have is a high school diploma. Point being it's more good women than good men. I have tryed to be versatal with men and can't seem to win. Sometimes are expectations can be set to high, but when you try to reason with someone they seem to take things for granted. It leaves you with ****ed if you do and ****ed if you don't. Keep your head up. To Arkansas Softball Player, yes somtimes we should give people a chance, but as they say you can't change anyone,they have to want to be better, so how long are we supposed to work with someone when they are constantly lieing. You can only deal with so much, and yes LOVE is a wonderful thing, but we need true LOVE not someone pretending, but at the same time some people want to be true and right but don't know how. Life is to short, if you spend all of yours in one place you will not see anything different. To # 15 you are so so so so right people don't want to take the time to work on their relationships anymore, but what if you are the one trying to work on it and the other person is not. Then how long do you wait for them to get it together? Last but not least to the New Fan me and you sound like we are in the same boat, maybe we should talk, GIRL TALK, but keep your head up because IF YOU SETTLE FOR LESS, YOU'LL FALL FOR ANYTHING.

YEEEEEAH SWEAT AKA DINSUM AKA UMCUTIN#10.

Wondering ooowwweee...your views are SO close 2 a FRIEND of mine"AMY"....twins maybe but keep it up...That's a GOOD THING.....hmmmmm...wondering.... .."CHURCH"

I saw you and him,,,,walkiiing in the raiiiin you were holding hands and IIIIIII i'lllll never be the saammmmmeee! Cold busted !! anyone remember that song AAAAYYYYYY it's friday

.....I guess I'm not the only one wondering....

YD#2 checking....I think HOME COMING hit it on the nose....and some others....we must realize that GOD is the initiator of everything....Biblically speaking our beings both Man and Woman are to really work together in creating good people...seeking first the kingdom of God...then you will have better wisdom on choosing a mate....without him you go in it blindly...furthermore check your mirror and make sure there aren't any ulterior motives in your own heart....and if you believe in the bible then believe the entire bible from front to back....so true love comes from the two involved.....and making sure that each day you practice love to each other....even in angry times the bible says be angry but sin not...and lastly don't let the sun go down on your wrath....meaning don't go to be angry at one another spend time to correct your issues...YD#2 out Peace

here is a good woman in GA. checking in, that's fits EVERY Characteristic of bgeing a ggod woman. All the GOOD MEN WHERE ARE YOU?????????????????????????

disregard a couple of "misspelled' words, I'm typing this and trying to get off work at the same time. Charge it to my head and not my heart

Sorry church, but this wondering one is not Amy. I guess GOOD women just think alike. To YD#2, sorry if I got your # wrong, but just wanted to let you know you speak the truth and I like that in you.

That's a GOOD THING....keep doing what you do....it makes you say hmmmmmmm....."CHURCH"

thanks...wondering...i say the say for you....#2 is correct....would have it no other way...waddup all 2's...YD#2 out peace

Church...what it do....ain't holla at cha in a minute...you like mystal....still smokin'

What is a good man. A good man is (a man that is GOOD to you, RESPECT you, CARES for you, LISTENS to you, and is THERE for you during the ups and downs). To sum it up all me are good until WE get CAUGHT until that point things are Great. That goes for Men and Women. NODOUT22-We All We Got

Mr. Nodout22, Let me help you out with that def. of a good man. Seems to me you have being a good man, and being a man who's taking care of home, but out doing negative things a little twisted. If you are a GOOD man, then that's just it , good men DON'T do things to get caught so get it together. One more thing for a man that is GOOD to, RESPECTS, CARES for, LISTENS to, and is THERE for his woman is out doing things to get caught has lost RESPECT for his siginifcant other, and is NO longer considered a GOOD man. So you do the math.

Mr. Nodout22 I AM FEELING SOME TYPE OF WAY about what you just said, that's what's wrong with some men now you'll still need to be guided in your life. I think that if it could be you'll shouldn't be born until MATURITY, but I guess some of you would never be born.

THERE MAY BE SOME GOOD MEN LEFT BUT I AM TIRED OF THEM SO NOW I WANT TO SEE ARE THERE ANY GOOD WOMEN LEFT!!!!!

A-Town are you serious. I could be wrong but just wondering. Are you a woman or a man? I'm assuming your a woman, but I could be wrong, unless somebody's just playing games on the board.

a women im just feed up with men

Hi Im late but checking in as a "Great Woman"

I see that every female on her says they are a good woman, I just want to ask you these question. How do you know you are a Good Woman? and What determines you to be a Good Woman?

A good woman is one who exemplifies what it means to be 50/50 in a relationship. A good women is one who when she meets a softball players, or a golfer or a sports enthusiasist she can roll with it and she is there to support him. He was that before she met him so she doesnt try to change him, instead she hangs with him and doesnt give him a hard time when he says I'm going to.... A good woman is one who trusts her man, which isnt always easy especially on the circuit. A good woman is one who wants to see her man happy, wants to see him do his best in whatever endeavor and lets him know that she is with him not just in word but in deed. A good woman is one who realizes that the same thing it took to get that man, its the same thing its gonna take to keep him. If she was in shape, kept herself looking good and had it going on, she doesnt fall into oh well I got him now so whats the point. A good woman is one who though she may have been hurt at one time doesnt take it out on the next man but is willing to take the chance to love again. A good woman is one who prays more for her man and those she considers her family more than she prays for herself, believing that what God has for her he has for her and if that man leaves, he wasnt the one, and if she is steadfast, loving, and kind she'll get the right one.

How About This,

Don't know if you are male or female, but that was right on point.

"CHURCH"

I totally agree with you. I hope that every female that say they are a good woman read what you just posted and check themselves before they say they are a good woman.

Don't be afraid to let people know who you are when posting on the board.

How about this .....you are right on that!!!!!1

I am a female. And I guess some experiences in my life have taught me that its okay to make a mistake, but dont keep making the same mistake over and over. I believe that relationships, and whatever role you play in them be it wife, husband, mother, father, lover, friend, sister or brother, takes work. They are just like a job, they are there day in and day out, what you put in is what you get out. The more important they are to you the harder you work at it. Oh and I enjoy being in love. You will meet so many people in life and you are not going to get along with each and everyone of them but you cherrish the ones that click but be reminded that some folks are in our lives just for a season and some are not meant to stay and you have to enjoy those and that time as well. Its sometimes difficult to be a good woman but its easier when the man makes at least an effort to be a good man, then it makes you want to be an even BETTER woman. Peace.

To How About This just wanted to say I agree with you. Also sometimes where us as good women make are mistakes is we are good this is true, but you can't treat every man the same. Just like they say for the negative things that happened in your last relationship don't bring it over into the new one, well the same goes for being a good woman. You can be a good woman, but to a certain extent, and what I mean is WE HAVE TO STOP GIVING A MAN MORE THAN WHAT HE'S WORTH. If a man is only worth 40% of your goodness, but you keep giving the whole 100% because you are trying to keep him happy, then he's not going to act any different. We as women can talk allday to our men and tell them what we don't like, but until we show them that we mean business, then it's just like talking to a wall, as our parents use to say. So all I'm saying is we have to stop giving a man more than what he's worth because one thing for certain and two for sure they **** show don't give us more if we are good to them all the time, only when they know they are in the dog house. So lady's we have to MAN UP when it comes to men lacking in the relationship if you know you are being a good woman to him, and it's not always that he don't care about how you feel, but why should a beggar stop asking if you give everytime.

Okay men, you asked how we feel and to define what it means to be a good woman, now lets hear from you, what makes you a good man??? Come with the truth, dont tell us generalities or what its supposed to be like, but what you actually do to show you're a good man.

Morning How About This? Can I add a question to yours... What is it that men are looking for in a woman... particularly one that you would want to marry?

I know that my good man is probably gonna be reading this, and I want him to know although we may have our "ups and downs" he is my good man. How about this...I think you were right on point and I agree with you 110%. We sometimes do not appreciate the smaller things in life until something tragic happens.
Ladies and gentlemen there are still a few good men and women left. I know because I have a good man.

A good man is someone who understands that when God created woman, he created a help mate not a slave.

A good man is one that always, I mean always treats his woman like a Queen in public. Not that he dogs her out in private, but whatever small problems that might be going on, the world needs to know that she is still his Queen.

A good man is one that will always provide for her and the family and if for whatever reason he loses his 8-5, he will look from 7-7 everyday to find another.

A good man is someone that does not criticize her when she doesn't look her best, but works with her to achieve that.

A good man realizes that fore play starts in the morning when you wake-up and lasts throughout the day, even when you two are not together, not when it is time go to bed.

A good man knows that a woman's greatest need in life is to have someone she can talk to at anytime about anything and that person will give them their undivided attention.

A good man knows that a woman is looking for a man that is much like her father or much like the father she wish she had.

A good man knows that there are many other times to give your lady gifts other than holidays and special events.

A good man knows that every weekend spent with the boys, means at least 3 weekends spent with his lady.

A good man knows.....

Player, Player......

That's Right

I need some pick me up this morning Ms. Nashville.

How about a

Very well spoken player.!!

To Player you get a from me.

PLAYER AW SHUCKS. WE CAN ALL PICK UP A MAYA ANGELOU BOOK. PLAYER BE CREATIVE

Alway's somebody hating.... Do what you do and let him do what he do...

I liked it!!!

Player is that true? What we need is a real Good man to stand up and tell us what a good man consist of, because us as lady's could do it ,but we would rather hear from you guy's to see if you'll know.

If you find that in Maya Angelos book or any other book, I'll reveal myself and give you a $100.00

Will a real Man please stand up?

PLAYER BUT ARE YOU LIVING WHAT YOU'RE SAYING. IS THERE SOMEONE OUT THERE WHO CAN VOUCH FOR YOU. IT'S ONE THING TO KNOW WHAT TO DO, AND IT'S ANOTHER IF YOU CAN DO IT.

Ms. Nashville.