BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Rhonda, where ya at?

DS R. Neal
Holler at me girl! Drill Sgt School have you that strung out that you can't holler back!!!

Re: Rhonda, where ya at?

hey girl you know how it is. been in the field all week. got you message today. we had a 15k road march from the field and of course we have to recover and account for everything. all is going well though, 15 dec is graduation and i'll have my hat and patch. i will holla atcha tommorrow. girl i'm not even going to lie....my black a-- is tired they trying to break a sista off, but i told 'em bring it on cause i'm ready...count me in for the military tournament. you know i have to plan ahead...........DS NEAL OUT

Hang in there baby and we is praying for you to make it. Sista's can handle almost anything and the tougher it is the stronger you get girl. Drill Sergeant all the way. Next try Airborne. PL out.......

THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT NKOZONE(STL CITY HITTERS). I'M READY FOR THE CHALLENGE BRING IT ON. HOLLA LATER DS NEAL OUT

DS Neal (has a nice ring to it), what's up? I thought you 4gotten about a sista here in South Click. You know what was going through my mind when I couldn't get a hold of you (I wuz praying for ya') I knew you'll pull it through. Girl, pack ur bags we're going to Aiken March 25th to participate in BASA first tourney.

Call me this weekend. TS Martin is having a banquet for us this Friday (Dec 9th). Hooah! Its an Army thing, you wouldn't understand. Holla

CONGRATULATIONS DS NEAL OF YOUR COMPLETION OF DS SCHOOL. GOOD LUCK IN YOUR FUTURE MILITARY CAREER.
SFC WATSON USAREC

THANK YOU SFC WATSON..DS SCHOOL WAS PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY CHALLENGING AT TIMES, BUT I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME. I'M READY FOR THE CHALLENGE AND I KNOW IT WILL BE A REWARDING ONE.DS NEAL OUT

SOFTBALL4LIFE, YOU KNOW I CAN NEVER FORGET ABOUT MY SOUTH CLICK GIRLS. ALL IS GOING WELL. WE START COMBATIVES TOMORROW AND SOME OUTPROCESSING. YOU KNOW I PLAN TO BE IN AIKEN WITH YOU ALL IN MARCH IF AT ALL POSSIBLE SO COUNT ME IN. I'M READY TO PLAY SOME BALL GIRL. YOU KNOW I BOUGHT MY BAT BAG AND SOFTBALL EQUIPMENT TO SCHOOL WITH ME JUST IN CASE THEY HAD A FALL LEAGUE GOING ON......YOU KNOW ME NEVER LEAVE HOME WITHOUT IT.ANYWAY THANKS GIRL FOR YOUR PRAYERS.TELL EVERYONE I SAID HELLO AND I WILL CALL YOU THIS WEEKEND. THIS IS OUR LAST WEEKEND HERE AND WE'RE SUPPOSED TO GO TO ST. LOUIS AND HANG OUT. HOLLA LATER.....DS NEAL OUT

DS Neal yeah you call me this weekend because we're be hanging out in Lexington Coed tournament. Have the whole gang there and we all can speak with you then. I'm going to "Fellowship" you know how we do! Hooah!!!

SFC Watson, where ya at in USAREC, we were in K-Town.
Wish I could go back!

SOFTBALL 4 LIFE I'M A STATION COMMANDER IN CHATTANOOGA, TN.

OOPS! SFC Watson my bad!!!!