BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Did anyone see Kirk Franklin selling us brothers out on Oprah last night.

He's a buster.

Re: Did anyone see Kirk Franklin selling us brothers out on Oprah last night.

What did he say?

That all men, when they go to club have the mind set about taken some woman there home to have sex with her, whether they are married or not. And that looking at women on the internet and on Music and sex videos is cheating because we are fornicating with our minds.

This is after he has confessed and been caught by his wife and she has forgiven him. BUSTER!

That comment ticked me off too. He was talking about himself and his addicted state of mind. He shouldn't have generalized it to all men like that.

Is it just me and wife or does Kirk look like he is on the down low

Men don't get so up tight. I watched it @ 4 p.m. and @ 1:30 a.m. to get a better understanding, and I was still up . Kirk confessed of his own mistakes because he felt guilty being on stage signing about God and how we should live right and all the time he was watching prons and buying the magazines. He did say thay men can not tell him that when they go to the strip clubs and watch the prons, that when they have sex with their significant others that they aren't thinking about what they watched. To each it's own everybody watch them for different reasons, everybody's not an addict, and all women don't disagree, just most of us. So he didn't sell you'll out. That's my opinion.

1st timer, I must agree Kirk may be on the DL!

He flat sold us out. If he thinks about other women, that is on him. I can look at a million fine women, but when I am with my wife, it's all me and her baby!

Well, I think he is on the DL too. I'm with my cousin #16 on that one! But I can go to the strip club and can have a significant other and think about her while looking at a stripper. It's not a big deal to me. But not all men go to the club just to have sex. I go have fun and what happens happen, but when I'm with someone I'm with that someone and I can go anywhere and come home to the woman I'm with. Just find someone you can see yourself coming home too!

Hey Wade, see her before you get all bubbly, huh!!! What up #16???

THill, what up? See how I made a good man out my cuz right.

Seems to me like Kirk wanted to come all the way out but got scared. The rest of his story was that he was in a gay strip club!

that is exactly what i was thinking. he came clean but he knew where to draw the line.

Y'all bring up a very interesting point that I hadn't thought about. He said he became sexual at an early age. Never said that all of it was with women. The rest will come out eventually.

Very true and I too beleive he is on the down low. But did you catch how he cut his wife off and hardly let her speak. There is way more to this story, and yes it will come out.