BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hercle

I read on a previous post that you played B-Ball @ Iowa Sate? If so, when did you play? I only ask, because one of my good childhood friend and high school teammates played for Johnny Orr back in the day. I actually got a chance to visit him during his senior year and see them play Kansas. He was there from 80-82 after transferring from JC.

RJ,

Re: Hercle

Sorry RJ, Hercle was before your friends time , he use to be able to shoot from the about 26 feet away. Whats up Hercle this is Kevin

i think he was there 73-77 plyed for maury john and ken trickey who was your best freind

His name is Keith, better known as "Lefty" Moore. He's been there since his playing days. I know he married someone from there and they have 4 or 5 children. It's been awhile since I've spoken with him. He was home in Detroit a few years back when his Dad passed and we saw each other.

We used to work the johnny orr basketball camp during the summers when i would go back to ames i know him quit well