BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
THURSDAY SHOUTOUTS!!!

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE, I WOULD JUST LIKE TO GET THE BALL ROLLING WITH THE "THURSDAY SHOUTOUTS"

NASHVILLES FINEST 21 (WHATS UP BABY SIS)
PITCHER 30
JEMEIKA 30
MS NASHVILLE (GET BK TO WORK, VACATION OVER LOL)
SHNEKA (HOT GIRL #11)
NKO, GREENE #44, #15, MS ARKANSAS, MS L.A., COACH D, 911, DINSUM #10, GINA, DON KING, 3XCHAMP(COACH TUFO), EXODUS #4, MR DRAKE (BASA STAFF), LAST BUT NOT LEAST MY GIRLS (GAMIXX), AND ALL OTHER WHO I'VE FAILED TO MENTION, HAVE A GREAT DAY

Davida #7 (Ga Mixx)/ #4 (WWB)

Re: THURSDAY SHOUTOUTS!!!

Wassupppp Davida girl, thank for that shoutout this morning. I would like to give a shoutout to Dee#24, Church,Nko,T.Hill,911,Exodus,Homecoming,Greene#44,Ms.Arkansas,Ms.Dat, and to all the Hot Girls, and everyone else. Your have a Wonderful Day

What up Davida.
All my Hot Girls Whats Happening?
My man Clay,Hot Boys (You know who you are) JUST US,my BOO D'RHANN yes thats my little man. All our little Hot Kids: Taye,Maddison,and Makina
All of Nashville
Everyone in LOU
Ms. Dat
Ms. Arkansas
Gina
Homecoming
NKO
Coach D
Class Act 3
Greene 44
anyone that I forgot take this

Hey Davida!!!

What about me, your girl Dee

What's up Jemeika, Daisha, Angela, and all others

What is the Xmas shopping looking like
I am going to make it easy for myself this Xmas and give out gift cards.

Let us get this day rolling by giving our brothers and sisters some much needed luv: To all the ladies good afternoon(MS Ark., Ms. Dat., Gina, Ms Nash.Finest, All the Hot Girls,) and the bro's, Ex, Wade, Church, YD#2, Homecoming, Clay, Dinsum, Wolf, 3xWorldChamp. and anybody I left off. Oh I almost forgot somebody and that is the person who started this shout! To Davida#7 keep the positive vibes and the rewards may be plentiful, have a bless day. Now get the #### out of my zone!!1

What's up to all the family? Davida, Ms.Nashville, Ms. Arkansas, Ms.Dat, the whole hot girl click, and to all my brothers you know who you are.

DEE MILLER:

HEY DEE, MY BAD GIRL WHATS UP? NOW YOU KNOW THAT I WOULDN'T HAVE LEFT YOU OUT ON PURPOSE, YOU ARE HARDLY EVER ON HERE, BUT I DEFINITELY GOT YOU NEXT TIME.

What's up Davida#7, Gina, Hot girl#11, Nko, and Exodus#4. Thanks for the shoutouts. I hope you all are having a good day. Much luv to you all...Also, much luv to Home Coming, Church, Nashville Finest#21, Ms. L.A., 911, Greene #44, and Keithag and the rest of the family.

Ms. Arkansas

HEY TO ALL BASA BOARD MEMBER FROM NEAL & 502BOYZ

#15 oops...Sorry! I left you out. Much luv to you.

Ms. Arkansas

Sorry I forgot Greene#44, Ms. Miller and and Neal , not trying to single out nobody Peace1.

shouts out to all....MS Ark., Ms. Dat., Gina, Ms Nash.Finest, Ms Nashville All the Hot Girls,) Ex, Wade, Church, Homecoming, Clay, Dinsum, Wolf, 3xWorldChamp....Lil Redd...and all BASA softball.

lets keep it in all fun and love...because afterall this is about softball....it's enough hate in the world. We war on the dirty...but we stand together as people. God Bless YD#2 out

Well put YD#2. HOLLA1.

Thursday Shoutouts....

I would like to give a shoutout to all my peeps...

Davida #4,Ms.Nashville, Jemeka#30, Homecoming, Ms.Arkansa, Hot Girl, Dinsum #10, Exdous #4, Coach D, Ms.LA, Neal(504 BOYZ), Nko Zone, and the rest of the board..

Nashvilles Finest #21

What's up BASA. Had to take a day off yesterday, but as I see the board is still jumping. Speaking of...

We are all family.
You fight, I fight.
You hurt, I hurt.
You cry, I cry.
You jump off of a bridge,
I'm gonna miss you.

CUTE ONE 911... LOL

V from the Ville, what's up just shouting out to you since you giving shoutout to everybody from left to right. Just your boy you call Coach. Much love to Ga Mixx and the BASA Softball Family.

HEYYYYYYYYYY COACH,

WHATS GOING ON, HOW HAVE YOU BEEN FEELING LATELY? HOPE YOUR KNEES ARE OK , MISS YA MUCH. SEE YA IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS.

G.M.F.L.

Hey, Hey, Hey what is up peeps. Sorry I am a little late giving my shout outs it has been crazy around here. Please forgive me

I would like to give shouts out to Davida #7,Greene #44.Ms. Arkansas,Coach D,#2Church,Thill,Neal 502boyz,Wolf,#15,Nashvilles finest #21,Lil Redd and the BASA staff.
I hope that everyone has had a great day thus far.

...what's up 2 everyone else...and BOARD...

Just thru....KING OUT!!

Just chillin out here in sunny San Diego on ,... Cali boy. What up to all. Got word might be relocating this yr. to Jacksonville, Fl. I'll sure miss my Cali But I am lookin foward to play on the black circiut. Its a atmosphere us folks don't get often. Jah Love 1.

OH MAN, I FORGOT ABOUT MY BOY "HOME COMING" WHATS UP "HOME COMING", SO HAVE YOU AND MY LIL SIS GAZED AT ANY STARS LATELY? LOL

I'm GOOD

...Thanks for the SHOUT...

,Didn't see that COMING ....

???????????????

I'M SORRY BUT THAT LAST MESSAGE WAS FOR HOME COMING...

..."CHURCH"

Man you trippen....you know they already think that I'm the man in the mirror. lol

and I replied....I'm Thanking you....but keep the STARS...

Homecoming.....

Nice to know that you have finally reveled yourself...But it's all good..

Davida, you know I am shy and all. I'll try to be more active.

What's up Nkozone? Nice to meet you.

HEY DEE

GIRL DON'T FORGET ABOUT OUR ARRANGEMENTS!!! OH YEAH AND BE READY FOR FEB IN FLA

WHAT'S HAPPENING FAM,I'VE BEEN KIND OF BUSY TODAY,IT WAS ONE OF THOSE DAYS.HAVE A TERRIFIC DAY.
WOLF,CHURCH,YD#2,NASHVILLE FINEST,NEAL,DAVIDA#7,MS. NASHVILLE,WADE,HOTGIRL,COACH D.,MS.DAT,911,MS.ARKANSAS,NKO,NODOUT22,GREENE#44,EXODUS,K****LE,SMALLZ,D24,#15,BALL OR FALL. PEACE

Ok, just get at me.

What is the date in Feb?

I THINK THE 18TH-19TH, WILL LET YOU KNOW THOUGH

Let this little light of mine, somebody going to make it shine.Whew! It is getting hot in here. The cat has been caught.

I feel you Nko

Well...Well...Well Check out my Boo
Do you really think that I lied to you
If I tell you my name
Then it takes away my game
Me and and Church are not the one and the same
As long as I stay the unknown ghetto poet
It a poem is bad no one's know's who wrote it
I have some that were good and some that were ok
I'm just trying to have fun with the BASA. (end)

AAAAYYYY dont stop dont stop

"AAAYYY"... ...Homecoming...that's a GOOD THING....."CHURCH" .....Nashville#21 he still has many more poems for you....

Yeah Ms. Nashville Finest you show is right!!!!!!Where homecoming at, need a poem to get out of the firyah. We all we got.LOL

Nko Zone....

My dog lol!!!!!You crazy

Thursday SHOUTOUTS to all!!

Especially ...Davida...Shneka (Hot Girl #11)...Nashville's Finest #21...Ms. L.A...& #10 Dinsum...back at ya!!!

To the members of the "ALL DYME TEAM"...I have our team motto....THAT GIRL, THAT GIRL, THAT GIRL, THAT GIRL, THAT GIRL IS CLOWNIN'"...Heyyyyyyy

Thanks Coach D

I out !!!!!

COACH D:

HEYYYYYYYY BUDDY!!! THANKS FOR THE SHOUTOUT HOPE YOUR THURSDAY WAS A BLESSED ONE. OH AND BY THE WAY CUTE SLOGAN

911, YOU WILD FOLK,PEACE. DINSUM,L.M.S.