BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"HEEYYYYYY".....REAL TALK&SMOKE SESSION CONFESSION....join in with a lil throw BACK..

"AAAYYYYY".... ....it seems that SOFTBALL is really serious 2 some and I wonder......Is this the only thing on they're shallow minds ,Why?.So much hatered towards people YOU don't even know and haven't played and I see I picked up 2 stalkers who main goal is 2 down "CHURCH".... ,Well fellows...I need for you to...."Rob a Jewelry Store and Tell 'em 2 make ME a ".....That's how I feel...and I see that you might need a autograph picture of me..2 think about #2 ....and say 2 yourself...how come I can't stand CHURCH .....While I'm enjoying the Holidays, I got you 's focus on ...and I'd like 2 say I wish everyone WELL REC,SUPER,COMP....so until then.... ..."I'm a SHOW you how 2 get your SHINE ON"...I represent the LOU.....DERRTY#2......"CHURCH" ....I need something 2 read....HOMECOMING....here hit this ...and "CHURCH" it.....

Re: "HEEYYYYYY".....REAL TALK&SMOKE SESSION CONFESSION....join in with a lil throw BACK..

Thanks Church...cough....cough

I’m writing this poem to ease the mood
Maybe we have been a little to rude
This is something just to clear the air
BASA staff we know you care.
You gave us something that is totally brand new
Lets not mess it up with a precious few.
The rest of the poem is for you to figure out
I hope you get it with out a doubt.
I wrote this poem just for you
Because you were there to see me through
You were there when I had hills to climb
You were there to let me free my mind
When it seemed as though I had nothing at all
You were there at my beckon call
I would travel from state to state
Because in you I have found a mate
In all the different kinds of weather
By your side we will stand together.

Re: "HEEYYYYYY".....REAL TALK&SMOKE SESSION CONFESSION....join in with a lil throw BACK..

PRETTY CREATIVE HOW LONG DID IT TAKE YOU TO THINK OF THAT. I JUST DONT LIKE PITCHERS WHO ARE ALWAYS POPPING. NO LOVE LOST. LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU, THE BASA LEGEND.

that was a FREESTYLE.... ....

I never say I'm the Best...I got GAME!! and It's gone be like this ALL YEAR...until I ..from the GAME...Now, back 2 life...it goes down easy with PIMP JUICE... ....."CHURCH"

All I have to say is, when you diss someone or got a negative comment to say about someone, be man/woman enough to put a name/number with what u say... This is for fun, but some people just let the ignorance show! This is entertainment!!!!

Can I get a G...g...grill let me get a what....g...g...grille. Gip represented GA. Man i just love being on the site...I don't care if you hate me....as long as you....don't disrespect in front of my girls...you can almost do anything to me but disrespect me in front of my girls.... One dude was real close this season....but I'm lucky I had teammates to stop me from doing something inappropiate....so shout out to South Ga. Magic., church, wade, davida, sexyslim1, hotgirl clik,thill,gina,#16,nko,t.holland,dinsum,zone,twain,smallz,swole,ms.arkansas,dat,nashville finest and miss nashville(wonder what they do in tennessee)Storm,City hitters, Dirty South, eastside playas,Blazers,New Image,BBQ, and all the teams thats coming for the BASA crown in 2006!!!!!1

Checking out the smoke session and I'm gone, holla atcha l8r.1

Much Love "Church" Ever in So Cal hit for a

Hit me for a session send u bock home on feelin it. Jah Love

What's Crackin? CALI...we must definitely get 2 gether....e-mail me...I have some question 2 hot for the board...."CHURCH"

SHOT CALLER.