BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Can everyone take a deep breath.

We are all suffering from Softball withdrawal right now. But the season is only 3 short months away. Can we at least during the holiday season keep things positive. We allow you talk about everything under the sun, but if you have issues with an individual, please take it elsewhere.

Talk smack all day long, but talk about teams as a whole. If you do not want to leave your email address that would let people know who you are, go to Yahoo or Hotmail and create a new one. And then email this individual(s) directly.

We have survived 12 years without a message board, it is not a neccessary tool for us. We are just trying to enhance the BASA experience for all. The really sad thing is the main culprits(remember we know who you are) are using their company's computers to stir trouble. We don't go to your company's network and stir things up. You got banned and and we lifted it without you asking, and you come on here with that foolishness again. you are new to the circuit and we thought you adapdt to the environment. But this is really getting old!

If you need examples:

Tolerated
New Image we got that fire for you this year. You better get ready.
Hot Girls, we will show you what's really going on.

Not Tolerated
Team Get'em are a bunch of drug dealers with cheater bats.
John Doe you are a punk and I am going to knock you teeth out. Signed, Scared to leave name.

Re: Can everyone take a deep breath.

i was banned however i feel that your ban was justified just let certain things get under my skin. will not happen again. my sincere apologies

message well taken basa. we gonna be good again......just pass it to me now i just won't inhale it.

Can't we all just get along.

WELL SINCE WE ARE NOT ADHERING TO THE RULES FROM THIS POINT ON IF YOU GET BANNED YOU WILL BE OFF UNTIL AFTER THE NEW YEAR PLEASE DONT CALL ME.
PLEASE KEEP IT CLEAN THANK YOU

Hopefully my words are uplifting....because I am very expressive and if I offend anyone... i mean anyone.....I'm a single parent of two girls and I will definitely apologize like a man for any wrong doings. Have a safe and happy Christmas!!!!!1

Now, Now, You guys need to act like adults and not children. How many times does the BASA have to get on you. They are getting tired of people want to bring personal attacks or issues to this board. I do not want to read all that mess and I don't.

BASA staff, why is tha (HIT THA ROAD) topic locked?

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU MS L.A., I JUST FEEL THAT BASA DIDN'T HAVE TO GIVE US THIS OPPORTUNITY TO CONVERSE WITH ONE ANOTHER AND EXPRESS OURSELVES. SO WITH THAT SAID, YOU MEN NEED TO CALM DOWN AND STOP BEING SO IMMATURE. IF YOU CAN'T PICK EACH OTHER UP, THEN DON'T EVEN COME TO THE WEBSITE.

Davida #7 (Ga Mixx)/ #4 (WWB)

just thru....

BREATH,STRETCH,SHAKE AND LET IT GO.

Slow Motion...for ME....

Wolof, we wlocked the other topic, because we could see it might be getting out of hand. The topic was a worthwhile discussion, so we didn't delete it.

BASA the conversation that is on the post I made is not intended to be any hit towards anyone and hopefully it will stay tasteful. If any problems exist I will definitely take the blame!!!!!1 Thanks Terrence Canty

T.Canty,

We have no problem with someone that posts their real name. That is why we locked the topic, so it does not get out of hand. As you see, the other topic is still open and they are having a meaningful discussion.