BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hot Girls

Ya'll better bring it. You have written a lot of checks in the past couple of days, I hope they don't bounce during the season.

Re: Hot Girls

Haters everywhere! Baby girl, its all in fun and we are doing this to get pumped up and ready for the season. Its called MOTIVATION! But best believe we will bring it. If a couple checks do bounce, oh well its like that sometimes but most of them will get cashed!

I like it! Girls.....Ladies gettin pumped up for the season. Hot girls do the **** thing....do it do it do it!...I like the way ya'll checked in as a team using the hot girls and your numbers....now that is team work....Good luck next year ladies....but ya'll don't need it because with the nucleus I've seen thus far.....you ladies will be hard to beat. Keep up the good work Hot girl#11

Motivation is the right word, but unfortunately for the Hot Girls, you are giving the other teams motivation. And you know what happens when you bounce too many checks, they close your account!

female player i like that one.

Please believe we will bring! And like Hot said its all in fun and we are our own motivators, and if some checks do bounce oh well, we dem Hot Girls, our money is long. We can cover it. Just join in and get you some of this motivation and you might be able to say you got a feel of this (Hot thing). Now thats Real Talk on Thursday early in the morning.
All my Hot Girls please stand up we have some fans.
Check in Hot Girls.

We have stacks on deck baby! They can never close our account. I'm glad u are getting motivated by this. Thats what we want.

What's up #15. We on fire. You know we love our fans right!

Hot Girl roll call. Where my HOT GIRLS at? Where they at... Where they at...Where they at?

The Originator of the Hot Girls checking in, u don't know nan. Yall know the rest.

HOT GIRL "CG" IS HERE HOT GIRLS REPRESENT EVERYWHERE THEY GO BET YOU CANT DO IT LIKE US..... NOPE!!! IT IS JUST FUN AND WE ARE REPRESENTING FOR OUR TEAM DON'T HATE.

Get In is checkin in. Like our hots said, we are starting this thing right by motivating each other and if in the process it motivates some other ladies out there, then dont you think thats a good thing? I am on the ball field a lot and in a lot of different places - Sometimes there are only three or four people of color and I tell you what I want to see my people do well. Its no different on the black circuit I want to see folks do well and enjoying this game of softball. Dont you want your team to be hungry for those lines in the "W" column? Just Us/Hot Girls want to come together as a team, we want to stay focused, we want to have big fun and last but not least, we want to WIN. When you play on a team where the players dont respect each other, dont get along and dont play with all their heart its a long, unfullfilling season and we dont want to go there. Dont hate on us, take this in stride, have fun with us and if you beat us then on that day you were the better team and our goal will be to play better against you next time.

Here I am- Hot Girl # 8 checking in. Don't hate-- this is all in fun. We're just getting hype for the upcoming season! Nothing wrong with that.DO IT HOT GIRLS/JUST US.

I am just having fun with you, but you better bring it. I am glad to see a women's team get it popping. I would love to see the rivalries reach the level of some of the men's.

Hot Girls "10" just checking in here we go Hot Girls!!!!

What's up Softball World you see those Hot Girls on deck. Please Please Poeple dont hate just get on broad!! Every time we come to your town just yall at your Hot Girls and just kick it with us because we love to kick it and have fun for sure!!
But dont get it twisted we will bring it to now.
You know how we do it All Eyes On Us !!!! HOT!! HOT!!

As I said yesterday-we don't say what we can't back up! We're going to have lots of fun and win at the same time this year. I would also love to see some rivalries on the women's circuit -like the men. This season is going to be great for us all! You right Shay -ALL EYES ON US. Let's bring it on and off the field-let's do the D@#$ thang!!! We are going to win some and lose some but with each we will get even better-so be ready out there!!! WE READY!!!

I HEAR YOU HOT GIRL 8

Hots on Deck Thats right Hot 8. We have something others can't relate too. NO DRAMA and we all are straight HOT GIRLS. You have to be on a team that gets along on and off the field in order to gel and make it to the ship. Which is our goal in 2006. We made it last year but came up short, but believe me this season it will be on and popping. And yes we will be playing Rec and Comp. So we will see everyone.

But on the Basketball tip Hot 8,10, and 22 get them 3's ready to drop em like they what HOT! Yes sir we will be coming to a town near you. And for all those interested we will be hosting a tournament towards the end of Jan. or beginning of Feb. HOTS ON DECK.
Hey Davida make sure you get at me so you and the Nashville ladies can come down and participate.

That's one thing about a REAL and TRU HOT GIRL you cant break us because the real and tru stick together 4Life!!! theres no coming between us thats why were JUST US. I see all my Hot girls on braod.. Check in with you Hot. calling all Hot Girls whats up for this weekend.

What up Hot 10 22 CG(Cover Girl) 22 45 8, are we still on for this weekend. ROAD TRIP.

What's up CG!!! and you know this Hot!!! I see you they dont know nothing about that CG.. nope!!! holla at me 22 8 what they doing.. and 11 and the one and only 45 I see you !!

Whats up Hots! I am ready to drop some of them 3's in their face, post them up too. Whats up?

SassyCy #13 Checking In
Big Brother is on the prowl so I better smoke some paperwork and throw it down! Cause yall know it's all good. We on fiiiiyah Hot! Hot! Hot!

Cy Out

You know I'm going to be droppin' those 3's on 'em! We will be coming soon toa town near you!!! The orignal HOT GILRS are defintley represtning today. I hear ya! I see you Cy-Ms. V. What's up new HOT CG? Shay are we on for this Sunday?

"AAAYYYYY"....what's crackin?...Hot Girls.... ...I see you LADIES are about your business...and shake 's off.....I DO...it's MOTIVATION ......Dunnat......"CHURCH" ....Hot Girls let's all gather around for this ....now hit this ......."AAAYYYYYY"....DERRTY#2

I see ya CCHURCH!! We appreciate the LOVE. Keep passin' on your wisdom.

G

Wassup Hot Girls, yes that right, I am a Hot Girl now. Just checking in. All hater save it. I don't have a # yet, but if no one have #3, I would love to have that #3.

Whats up Church? We go way back. Remember when u couldnt find ur car after the waffle house.

We don't have a HOT GIRL # 25 so whoever this is stop fakin'. What up HOT GIRLS?

Hey Hot, a what you want girl? I want a HOT BOY? A what you got girl?

I GOT A HOT BOY!!!!!!

"AAAYYYY" ...thanks for the LOVE.....HOT GIRLS...I see the list is growing....

I hear ya Hot! I need a Hot Boy!

No -the list is not growing. The HOT GIRLS aren't accepting applications at this time!

Where the HOT BOYS AT? Where they at -where they at?

...I see...... ...Homecoming give the HOT GIRLS something HOT...and here hit this... ....and CHURCH it.....

WHATS UP TO ALL THE HOT GIRLS OUT THERE. STAY MOTIVATED AND FOCUSED ON THE PRIZE

WHERE THE HOT BOYS AT? I THINK THEY SCARED OF THE REAL HOT GIRLS!!!! BRING EM OUT, BRING EM OUT...

Thanks Chatt Town Balla. I need a workout plan. Can u help me out?

thank you chatt ballers all the Hot Girls hope that yall have a good season to you know that the Hot Girls are on your side to we have your back.. Because we love those hot boyes.. dont fight it every hot girl needs a hot boy were they at were they at..

hello and every one cant be a Hot Girl you can call yourself one but if anyone know a real hot girl they can see through a fake one. everybody is not made to be a Hot Girl.. We are not made we were born like this Holla !! Smile

Hot girlsssss, i hope you all can play as good as you talk?! class-act will be trying to put a 1st-class team back together soon & than travel to tha chatt-town to see if you can pick up something hottttt!LOL

whats up 22 we all have to get a workout plan so we cant keep up with out coach we cant have him looking better then us

Hot, u know what I am talking about. Coach is doing it and doing it and doing it well. I cant even go out like that. I have to do what Kanye said and work it out.

Hey Wolf#24, I will just put it like this... They better not hit it to left field and u feel my drift! I bet she will pick it up!!

Mr. Big Bad Wolf don't get dem Hot Girls started.
CHILLAAAAAAAAAAAXXX!!!!

Since we all having fun today I know yawll remember this one. This one goes out to all the Hot Girls AAAYYYY.

I don’t know what you come to do
I love to play this game …this game
I love to praise his name…his name
I’m headed to the Black World…Black World
I want to see some Hot Girls…Hot Girls
I hear you looking for some Hot Boys…Hot boys
Well let be you toy…Your toy
I heard you can hit and run
I heard you like to have fun…have fun

P.S. Can I be a Hot Boy?

We have to have a Hot Discussion about you becoming a Hot Boy. We are currently about to have a HOT BOY pledge line. Do know that you will be on line for about 6 weeks. It's hard to be a HOT BOY. You have to be extremely HOT to make that HOT BOY status. That's why we only have four now, and a lot of HOT GIRLS.
Keep up the good work with the poems and you just might get some brownie points

Who are the 4 Hot Boys?

HOT 22 I'LL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO HELP OUT WITH YOUR WORKOUT PLAN. CAUSE I WANT ALL YOU LADIES TO BE PHYSICALLY READY TO GO WHEN THE SEASON BEGINS. SO ANYWAY I CAN HELP JUST LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU'RE READY TO START. CHATT TOWN BALLA

To get them brownie points I will earn
Playing with fire girl you might get burned
But as long as the heat keeps blowing
Then my poems girl you know will keep flowing
I know that I can stand the heat
Becoming a Hot Boy must be deep!
You said I will have to stand on the line
Thats cool cause I'm use to the grind
I've always went out and worked for mine
My heat will stand the test of time
I will be the hottest of the hot
I will be the hottest boy you got. (end)

Ya heard lol

Homecoming that was tight to death, I really enjoyed that. My Hot Girls will be very impressed.

Thank you. I got one more for you but this one will be a lil different. Hot girls need a hot poem if you know what I mean. give me about 5 to 10 min

Keep it Flowing

Homecoming...I think they need that next one.....here hit this ..."AAAYYYY"

I need a Hot Boy,
I need a Hot Boy,
I need a Hot Boy, **** my bad I play toooooo much.
I need a work-out,
I need a work-out . Shneke check your email and hit me back.

Thanks Church This one is a lil Hot but I know they can handle it.

I want to make your fantasies come true
So tonight it's about me and you
Just as the flowers need the rain
And the blood is warm in my veins
I promise to be there for you
Close you eyes and relax your mind
Home coming is one of a kind
Do you like candles and oils by the bed
Do you like to be kissed from the feet to the head
Tonight was made for me and you
All your fantasies are about to come true.

What's up to the REAL HOT GIRLS!!! You know who you are. You know we start workig out Sat- let's do it! It's never too early. Plus we have the "MASTER" working us out (Chatt town balla).We need to do a roll call of the real and only real HOT GIRLS!!! Let me see ya ladies!

Homecoming you doin' the d@$# thang!!!

HOT GIRL 8 I'M NOT THE MASTER I JUST WANNA HELP ANY WAY I CAN. THIS WILL HELP ME IN MY FUTURE CAREER.I'M SURE THE HOT GIRLS WANNA BE TONED AND TIGHT FOR THE UPCOMING SEASON.WHEN YOU ALL ARE CROWNED WORLD CHAMPS

What's happening Hot Girl 8.. That's right we have to look and play like Hot Girls so lets do it do it do it do it.

Thanks for the support! Like Shay said you know we got your back and our other HOT BOYS too!!! You sure know what to stay about being toned and tight for the season and the rings!!! WHat's up Daddy Hayes, Mann and Kelvin????

#8 hot girl, I need for you to hit my email box, something I need to ask you. I see what you throwing out there about the Hot Girl, But I don't what to put it out there like that. I'm going to be a woman about it. Hit the box.

WE HAVE TO SUPPORT EACH OTHER CAUSE WHEN WE GO TO SOME OF THESE TOURNAMENTS WE'RE ALL WE GOT. I PLAY THE SAME EVERY GAME, BUT WHEN I GOT THE HOT GIRLS WATCHING IT MAKES THE ATMOSPHERE VERY ELECTRIC. CHATT TOWN BALLA

HEY SHNEKA,

I HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN WILL LET YOU KNOW EVERYTHING NEXT WEEK, GOODLUCK TO YOU AND THE HOTGIRLS IN THE 06

Davida #7 (Ga Mixx)/ #4 (WWB)

Nice.....HOT GIRLS

I am seriously laughing out loud at the "Hot Girls" to even think that they will step up and play competitive and win. I don'tthink you'll should be telling people not to sleep on yall, I think yall need to wake up and smell the coffee. Ask the Lady Brokers about the Sonics? What about Soops, we won't even mention the current World Champions....Get a clue, do a little less talking and start walking. This is not a beauty contest.

Don't be mad at us because we can be cute on and off the field. And no it isn't a beauty contest and we never said that. I guess your the one thinking of us being Hot in your own terms. But sorry Pimpin we don't get down like that. We've just been saying we are the Hot Girls.I see you took it how you wanted it. And the teams you named have been beaten before and yes it can happen again. And personally I've been on a couple teams that have beaten the Sonics and the Mix so hey that's nothing to brag about. But like we said Don't sleep on us we will be competing against SONICS, Ga. Mix, LIA, and whoever else. Not trying to call any teams out, but just to let you know we will be competing against some of the top teams. We will be out competing for one thing: the world title just like everyone else so hey don't be a hater, be a motivator. And after all is said and done whether we win or loose, we will still be HOT GIRLS !!!!
WHERE MY HOT GIRLS AT WHERE THEY AT WHERE THEY AT
AND BY THE WAY A GOOD NUMBER OF PLAYERS ON JUST US ARE PLAYERS FROM THE CHATTANOOGA LADY STARS. AND I'M PRETTY SURE A LOT OF TEAMS REMEMBER US. YEP DEM GIRLS, NOW COME ON RIDE DAT TRAIN, AND RIDE OUT.
WHATEVER YOU GET OUT OF THAT

WHATS UP HOT GIRLS I SEE YALL GETTING READY FOR THE 06 GET IN SHAPE CAUSE ITS GONNA BE A HOT SUMMER DO IT DO IT DO IT!

Cant Wait

I dont think it will be necessary for us to ask the lady brokers anything. Yes, you won the battle against them, but you lost the war in the tourney, what did you do after that win? And truth be told you were SUPPOSED to beat the lady brokers I mean they were a new team and you have been together for years. As you know some of the tournaments will only have one division and though we are a rec team we look forward to playing those because some of us know about softball and we know that to get better you have to play tougher competition. You musta missed it we are hyping each other and we havent called anybody out- saying "dont sleep" was something to get this party started. Cant Wait- beauty is not the issue or the topic, unless for some reason its an issue for you. Why you hiding? We are talking to each other cause we know each other if you speaking for the Sonics go ahead and say a word.

I see you Ms. V-keep prechin'

G

Ladies ladies calm down, its getting hot in herrrre! But I'm wit the Hot Girls, they have been all about each other not bothering nobody so it seems to me they have some haters.

....coming soon...Home Coming...give the ladies some MOTIVATION and knock those 'S down...with a little "CHURCH".....here hit this.... ....."AAAYYYY"

Thanks Church To all my Hot Girls
Why is there haters on the Hot Girl post
It's their right to brag or boast
Are you scared cause they can get down in the dirt
Or are you nervouse cause they cute and love to flirt
All they wanted was for Hot Girls to check in
Home coming gots their back and he's bringing the hen
Not only do they play softball these girls can hoop
If you dont know then you need to ask and get the scoop
So please all haters stay of their line
Ms Sheneka girl you know you fine !
To all the Hot Girls keep doing ya thing
Keep working hard and go get that rang (end)

Now just do it do it do it Sorry if I spelled your name wrong.

Homecoming you are truly off the chain. HOT GIRLS PLEASE CHECK IN give a shout out to HOMECOMING. We may have to make you a HOT BOY after all.

What's up Homecoming? Thanks for having our back. U got my "HOT" vote to be a Hot Boy. U think u can handle it? Its hard being a Hot boy!

I see ya Homecoming. You got my vote too! Can you handle the pressure though? Thanks for having our backs-you know we got yours!!!

By the way-no disrespect to anyone out there about our HOT GIRL shout outs. So don't take offense likewe said. We were motivating our own Hot Girls from here in the "T"! DO IT DO IT!!!

...DO IT,DO IT, DO IT ...This is a GOOD THING...."CHURCH"

Thanks ladies for all the love and keeping it real
Home coming can handle it...he knows the deal
I just do my best and do what I do
I aint got nothing but love for you.AAAAAYYYYY

I can't forget about my potna in crime from the darkside though.

You are the MAN!!! HOT GIRLS when is his initiation to be a HOT BOY?

We will talk about it and vote on it this weekend on the Road Trip!

# 22 hit me on the phone when you can and let me know the deal for this weekend? You know what happened last time others planned it!

Homecoming my votes dont come easy but I will give it to you. Thanks for the support, and showing us some love, we need it and we appreciate it and now you motivating us as well to do it, do it, do it. All you Hot Girls, keep hanging tough, we are just getting started. Number 25 you need to a shout out to your hots and let them know who you are, I know and Sassy Cyt knows.

I know now after talking to her and Cy last night. Go ahead and reveal yourself # 25-HOT GIRL!!!! What's up get in/fit in?

Hey Hot Girl 8, just hanging til all the hot girls are ready to get this thing started. Looking for bigger and better things out of you and the crew for '06'. Keep the hype and the bonding going. Next step is do something together like we talked about last year and not just once but up until and through the season. The team that bonds and works together can accomplish big things together. Are you hot girls feeling that???

I agree!! My house is open to JUST US anytime. Let's try and do something before Christmas if possible. What do you ladies think? Let's try and plan something at the work out Sat. morning.

I will not b there Sat. My little Hot Boy has a game Sat morning. So let me know what yall decide. I have two more weeks and I will be ready to kick it the whole holiday so u know I am down for whateva. Holla at me!

It looks as though I cant get enough of you ladies just cant stay way today aaaayyyyy. Shneka you asked for it and here it is I hope you like it.

To the next America's top model" Cover Girl"
Yaw'll about to blow up....go win da World

To Shema cuz #22
Keep it tight, keep it right
Make it do what it do!

To #8 who's name is Greta
Dare I say it there's no one betta!

To #10 Hot Girl Shay
It's like Burger King boo you can have it your way

The Hot Girls must have had an epiphany
When they went out and this girl name Tiffany

To Roz #7 yawll off to a great start
Don't let anything tear yawll apart

To #45 last but not least
Maybe one day we will all sit down and meet

To the rest of you all keep it tight
Remember to keep the teams goals in sight
It's not about the 1
It's not about the 2
Shneka I wrote this poem just for you!

"CHURCH"

SassyCy #13 giving a shout out to Homecomming. **HOTTTT!**

Homcoming, I must say I'm very impressed with your thoughts, poems and rymes
Smooth as you are and I"m sure quite Fine
I'd like to give you just a little taste of mine
I feel ya pleasure whenever your flow comes straight
from the brain
We all really know it's not for self or personal gain
With much wisdom and knowledge you possess a true
and divine gift
Much Love for a brother who's never undercover and gives us all a lift
Keep the words flowing you truly keep me glowing a smile can cure a lot
There's a lot of traders, imitaters and haters who wish they had what you got

Cy Out!

OOOPS!!

I was so quick to send this shout out many keys I hit or missed
Don't hate on me though spell check is good (LOL)Forgive me (Home coming) I really don't wanna get dissed.

What's up Sassy #13
You did your thing
And you kept it clean
I loved the way you did your shout out
Dont worry about a thing
You got skills no doubt
Don't worry about being dissed
I'm still waiting to make
The Hot Boy list!

Thank you

Much Love

Cy Out!

IM GOING T.I. ON YALL AND SAY STAND UP!!!THATS WHAT ITS GOING TO TAKE TO PLAY THE BEST AND BE THE BEST SO IF YOU DONT LIKE WHAT IM SAYING THEN "BUCK" YOUR MOUTH WRITING CHECKS THAT YOUR TEAM CANT CASH" IM NOT BEING HARSH OR ANYTHING BUT I CANT WAIT TILL WE MEET I ALSO WANT TO SAY ONE MORE THING THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH PUTTING JUST US OUT THERE KEEP THE HYPE UP I AM
ENJOYING IT.. PEACE OUT A.S.A.P

You right hater, there is nothing wrong with us pumping one another up, so why you jumping in ? We can't wait to play teams either. See thats the thing with haters, they fell to realize that this Hot Girl thing we have is far more greater than softball, its about Friendship and staying and being true to one another. Get in where you fit in and stay out of our before this Hot stuff you!
You've done it now,
Where my Hot Girls at where they at where they at?

Whats up Hot CG? Shake dem haters off. Everyone will see what we're about come March in Aiken! Now thats REAL TALK

HOT GIRL #11 LF

I THOUGHT THE HOT GIRLS WERE ABOUT THE LOOKS AND THE HYPE WHICH WAS SUPPOSE TO HYPE YOUR TEAM UP AND IN THE PART OF HYPING YOUR TEAM UP YOU KNEW THAT THEIR WERE GOING TO BE OPIONINS SO WHY YOU ACTING LIKE YOU DONT NO" LADIES IM NOT A HATER BELIEVE THAT IM JUST VOICING MY OPIONIN CAUSE YOU ARE NOT ONLY HYPINIG YOUR TEAM UP YOU ARE ALSO HYPING EVER OTHER WOMEN TEAM THERE IS UP SO IF YOU DONT NO F.Y.I ALL THE LADIES WANT A PIECE OF THE"HOT GIRLS" BUT TO ME THIS IS ALL FUN AND GAMES DONT TAKE IT PERSONAL

this is not first timer from the storm

Well 1st timer, believe me theres a bunch of people that want a piece of us . Just wait your turn!!!!!!!We will make sure to open a new can just for you, whoever you are, and I apologize for calling you a hater, but don't be a groupie keep it moving shorty cause you don't know us!!1

NO ITS NOT I WAS SAYING TO THE PUBLIC MY FIRST TIME POSTING AND I APOLOZIZE STORM 1ST TIMER I DONT RESPOND TO THIS STUFF BUT THIS WAS INTERESTING
SORRY AGAIN AND IM OUT

WUSP HOT GIRLS, LOOKS LIKE WE HAVE SOME HATIN GOING ON AGAIN. WE ARE JUST HAVING FUN AND PUMPING EACH OTHER UP BUT IF YOU WANT IT YOU CAN GET IT THOUGH!!! ITS ALL FUN AND GAMES... HOT GIRLS "WE GON SHOW EM HOW TO GET THEIR SHINE ON" EVERYBODY AIN'T ABLE TO BE A HOT GIRL SO PLEASE NO HATIN AND I AM GOING TO BE LIEK T.I. AND TELL YOU "MOTIVAITON.. HATA'S GET ON YA JOB, HATA'S GET ON YA JOB... ANYTHING DON'T KILL ME MAKE ME BETTA..HOT GIRLS AIN'T NEVER BACK DOWN OR RAN FROM NO... YOU KNOW THE REST!!!!

YOU JUST MESSED THAT UP BUT CHECK THIS OUT "YOU CAN LOOK ME IN MY EYES AND SEE IM READY FOR WHAT EVER...KNOW YOU NO THE REST.....

NO I DIDN'T MESS THAT UP I KNOW THE SONG I DIDN'T HAVE TO PUT THE WHOLE THING THEY KNEW THE REST!!!! THE POINT GOT ACROSS I SEE... MOTIVATION!!! AND LIKE I SAID ITS FUN AND GAMES WE JUST DOING OUR THING PUMPING OUR TEAM UP DON'T TAKE IT PERSONAL.

SAY IT TWICE ONE TIME FOR YOURSELF THE SECOND TIME FOR YOUR TEAM IF YOU NO THAT SONG SO WELL THEN YOU SHOULD ALSO NO THIS PART GET ON YOUR JOB "GET ON YOUR JOB HERES ANOTHER VERSE OF A SONG THAT MIGHT SHINE A LIGHT ON THINGS I ANIT NEVER SCARED IM GROWN WOMAN FIND SOMEBODY ELSE TO PLAY WITH SO DONT MAKE THIS A U AND ME SITUATION SO HOPE FOR THE BEST I DONT THINK YOUR GOING TO MAKE IT NOT THE WAY JUST US IS SHIVERING AND SHAKING P.S. KICK ALL YOUR DUMD STUFF

HEY HOT GIRLS DONT GET SO HOT REMEMBER "FUN AND GAMES I AM ONLY KIDDING AROUND BUT I QUESS ITS ENOUGH ITS GETTING HEATED IM OUT ASAP

TO ALL THE HOT GIRLS, WHAT IS THE CRITERIA TO BE A HOT GIRL. IS IT LOOKS, PERSONALITY, ATHLETIC ABILITY, ETC. I'M JUST CURIOUS, BECAUSE I'VE SEEN YOU PLAY AND I'M JUST TRYING TO GET THE SCOOP ON THE MOST TALKED ABOUT LADIES ON THE BOARD. CAN ONE OR ALL THE HOT GIRLS RESPOND

Hot Girls is the name of our Basketball Team. Its been the name for about 5years or more. Its about 9 of us who are friends on and off the field. No it has nothing to do with looks,personality,etc. its just a name, and people tend to take it however they please. But not being funny or anything, we do possess these qualities. And for the record, Just Us put together the team in 2004 at the end of the year last year to play in the world, then came back in 2005 and finished 2nd in the world. And come 2006 things can only get greater, pluse we will be having new editions to the team. Never once have we said we were the best team or anything like that, we just love to and know how to have fun. And thats what we will be doing in 2006, whether we win or loose, teams will know us.

When will you haters ever learn
You mess with a Hot Girl and you'll get burned

Ok, who ever you are cause you didnt leave a name
I thought we were all done playing these games
To get on this post you need to keep it real
Talking trash on here ya better gaurd yo grill
You must not know what the Hot Girls are about
Remember LL.... Moma said knock you out
And how you gone try to just hit and run
I thought you knew this was all in fun
You must have started to feel their heat
I must remind you this is no hate week
You did right by getting out ASAP
Get on out cause you cant see me. (end)

What's up Hot? Could let them slide by. By the way I'm
a hot or not?

Your a HOT Homecoming. Nice job!

I LIKE THAT HOME COMING YOUR A HOT!!!!!

HOT 11 AND THE REST I'M NOT HATING, JUST TRYING TO FIND OUT WHAT ALL THE BUZZ IS ABOUT THE HOT GIRLS. IT SEEMS TO ME LIKE YOU ALL JUST ENJOY HAVING FUN. DONT PUT ME IN THE HOT GIRL HATER CLUB. CAUSE LIKE I SAID I'VE SEEN YOU PLAY AND I'M A FAN

HOT BOY,,,HOT BOY whatcha gone do whatcha gone do
When they look'n for you? couldn't resist
Now back to our program

I'll do all I can and give it all I got
I love the fact that you made me Hot
Home coming is now your #1 fan
By the Hot Girls this Hot Boy will stand
I promise to keep the flame hot and flowing
Like the little rabbitt I will keep going and going
I'm down with you no matter what the weather
I love the way Hot just stick together
Watch out for Team "Just Us"
Seeing them play will be a must.(end) AAAYYYY
Thanks for all the love ladies

Bone Cursher

Bone Crusher why don' you tell him yourself. I'm not your messenger.

We apologize Curious. There really isn't too much buzz, we are just a bunch of fun Ladies who like to have fun and kick it. We stick together that's all.

NO APOLOGY NECCESARY HOT 11. I KNOW IT'S HARD TO WEED THROUGH THE HATERS AND THE FANS. YOU LADIES KEEP HAVING FUN BECAUSE LIFE IS TOO SHORT. BEFORE YOU KNOW IT WE'LL BE RETIRED WATCHING OUR KIDS PLAY. HOT GIRLS KEEP DOING IT

What's up to all my HOT GIRLS!!! Sorry ladies -I didn't check in earlier -I've been BUSY today!!! I see we have straightened things out though. Homecoming, you are the man-can't wait to meet our new HOT BOY and the master of poems. Keep doin' what you do! WE ARE!!!!

Your right curious because my son is 4 now and ready to play baseball, he is a lefty, and is that real deal. So I will have to support him like my Mom and Dad did me.

YES HOT 11 YOU HIT IT RIGHT ON THE HEAD. IT'S TIME FOR ME TO RETIRE CAUSE I HAVE TWO SONS THAT PLAY EVERYTHING. I SHOWED THEM THE FUNDAMENTALS NOW IT'S TIME FOR ME TO PUT THE TIME IN THEY DESERVE. SO I PROBABLY HAVE ABOUT 3 MORE YRS ON THE CIRCUIT THE I'M GONE. WHAT ABOUT YOU

I don't know. Hopefully I will be able to play and support him, I'm still young so I have some years ahead of me, but my first priority will be D'Rhann Kyrese, but he loves being at the ball field anyway, when his Nana isn't trying to keep him, and thats all the time.

Hey Hot Girls - checking in. I see ya keepin it pumped. Best thing about it, like the way others are getting in on the fun we trying to stir up. The way I see it and hope all of you agree, whether we win or loose, we agreeing to stick together and have some fun. We aint hanging our head, even if we get beat, we chalking it up to experience, learning by the mistakes and making every effort to do it better the next time on the field. Right or right????

HOT 11 HOPEFULLY YOU CAN DO BOTH AND BE VERY SUCCESSFUL AT IT. I WISH YOU AND ALL THE HOT GIRLS THE BEST IN THIS UPCOMING SEASON AND ALL YOUR FUTURE ENDEAVORS.

TO THESE SO CALLED HOT GIRLS HAVING ONE GOOD TOURNAMENT DOESNT MAKE YOU AN INSTANT SUCCESS STORY. YOU ALL WERE TERRIBLE ALL OF LAST YEAR, BUT YOU WANT EVERYONE TO BELIEVE THAT OTHER TEAMS SHOULD BE WORRIED ABOUT YOU. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!. I'LL WORRY ABOUT THE MORE ESTABLISHED TEAMS THAT HAVE BEEN AROUND FOR AWHILE. I'M GLAD YOU ALL LIKE TO HAVE FUN CAUSE EVERY SAT AFTERNOON YOU ALL CAN HAVE YOUR FUN WHILE ALL THE REST OF THE GOOD TEAMS WILL STILL BE PLAYING. HOT GIRLS YEAH RIGHT YOU ALL NEED TO BE CALLED THE SNOT GIRLS CAUSE ALL YOU'RE DOING IS BLOWING YOUR NOSES. NOW RUN TELL DAT

To Run and Tell That.

Whoever you are (envious) that was oh so cruel
You need to really get over it cause you made yourself look like a fool
haters and Fans sometimes one in the same
If you are all that then leave your real name
Jelousy is an evil that seems to thrive on hate if you can't get in where you fit in you will be left standing at home plate
To say we were awful is so out of context
no one said we thought we were the best
Keep you harsh words and ignorance to your self and at home
You might as well chill before the Heat comes cause when the season starts it's on!
Break it down Home Coming this person needs some wisdom and Jesus too

mom don't even worry about them haters you see they never leave their real name. and yes sassyc is my real mom. just do yall thang hot girls. kj out

TO SASSYCY I HEARD WHAT YOU SAID
BUT YOU MUST HAVE BEEN MISLEAD
TO THINK FOR ONE MINUTE THAT I CARE
ABOUT HOW YOU FEEL I'M NOT IN DESPAIR
THE TRUTH HURTS I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL
DON'T GET DEFENSIVE I'M KEEPING IT REAL
YOU CALL YOURSELVES HOT THAT'S A JOKE
CAUSE A TRUE HOT GIRL WOULD NEVER CHOKE
CHOKE IS REFERRING TO WHAT YOU DID AT THE WORLD
YOU ALL HAD YOUR ONE CHANCE NOW IT'S OVER GIRL
I KNOW THE TRUTH HURTS IT CUTS LIKE A KNIFE
I'LL ALWAYS HAVE GOD IN MY LIFE.

YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN FLOW. NOW RUN TELL DAT. HOT

You have got to kidding, if you had God in your life you would NEVER have made such a post. Since you know so much about softball, tell us the names of the female teams who have ever won a world in their first year. This team played all of one tournament before the world in '04'. We played against 'a' teams in Flag City and yes we got beat, we played against 'a' teams in the Hot Atlanta, got beat by Ga. Mixx and Lady Blazers. We held our own in the BASA classic and finished 4th. What you call choking was a lack of experience in the BASA world but we still finished second. Unless you are from GA. Mixx, Soops, or Ladies of Louisville, then you need to zip it cause if you are not one of these - where was your team? Unlike yourself none of our team is on here to bash, berate, or degrade any player or team, its not about that for us, we have more important issues for each other and for our team. When your team beats the crap out of this season, then you talk to us, until then go find out what it really means to have GOD in your life - that should give you something better to do instead of messing with us.

MS GET IN I'M NOT MESSING WITH YOU ALL I DID WAS GIVE MY OPINION ABOUT YOUR TEAM. IF MY WORDS TOUCHED YOU IN SUCH A WAY TO BRING FIRE IN YOUR BELLY TO MAKE YOU PLAY BETTER THEN THATS SOMETHING THAT YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH, CAUSE WORDS NEVER GOT YOU OR I A HIT. NOW RUN TELL DAT HONEYCHILD

Run tell Dat why are you even worried about us? You claim we're no good, so what's the deal? Obviously your worried about something, but guess what baby girl, your the least of our worries. Like we've said over and over, whether we win or loose we will still be the same. We're going to have fun no matter what. We don't need you to be a fan of ours, we are our own fans, and as you can see we pump each other up, so to you RUN TELL DAT; Don't be a groupie keep it moving shorty you don't know us.
Where my HOT GIRLS at where they at where they at.
JUST US!!
HOT GIRL 11 SHNEKA

SECURITY! Where is Ms. Nashville with the I think we need some LOVE here. Shneke you do what you do best.

Ladies let's move on!!! No time to waste on such a hater. Obvioulsy this person can't read becasue this is "NO HATER" week. But we're glad to know we are on your mind. I know we all have bigger and better things to do than to waste time replying to someone that 1) can't reveal who they are 2)has no idea what they are talking about, and last but not least DOES NOT want to get the HOT GIRLS FIRED UP!! RUN TELL DAT my friend!!!

GOOD MORNING TO ALL MY HOT GIRLS AND HOT BOYS, LOOK MS. RUN TELL DAT WORDS WILL NEVER HURT US OR STOP WHAT WE ARE DOING NOW AND WHAT WE ARE GOING TO DO IN THE FUTURE. SO REGARDLESS OF WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT "HOT GIRLS" OR "JUST US" SOFTBALL IS BESIDES THE POINT WE ARE MORE THAN JUST A SOFTBALL TEAM WE ARE LIKE FAMILY SO WE ARE GOING TO KEEP PUMPING EACH OTHER UP AND HAVING FUN BUT WHETHER WE WIN OR LOSE WE STILL GOING TO BE "HOT GIRLS" AND "JUST US" SOFTBALL SO RUN TELL DAT!!!

to all the hot girls this is my last post.
i ain't shakin
see u in aiken. now run tell dat

She might be a hater, but that was a nice comeback.

But I am with you Hot Girls, do ya'lls thang. I don't know how hot the rest of you are, but Shneka is a dime plus one. Is that why you #11 girl?

Thanks RUN TELL DAT for getting the HOT GIRLS started,
You got the board all HOT in here and now you've ran departed,
You claim your not a hater, but dam# I can't tell,
Keep messing with the HOT GIRLS, and security will have you in JAIL.
Its been all good today until you opened your big mouth,
Now my HOT GIRLS have to show you, how we get down in the SOUTH.
Come on down to Aiken,like you, we won't be shakin
And when you run up on us don't get scared,and please no fake breakin
I've tried to tell all you haters, stop hating and just let the HOT GIRLS/JUST US be,
But none of you will listen so in Aiken you all will see.
Yes we will be coming with it,but hey don't take it the wrong way,
Stop hating on us HOT GIRLS, cause after all its no hating Day!
HOT GIRL 11
Where my HOT GIRLS at where they at where they at?

No, Miss Run tell dat. Your words about how terrible we are and everything else you said about the team could not put fire in my belly, what put fire in my belly was you saying what you said about God being with you and like I said your post were in no way God like. There is a God way and a world way to say anything to anybody, yours was NOT the God way. And I am still waiting on someone to tell me other than maybe an Enough Said who took a world on their first or even second time around.

I HEARD THAT HOT, WAY TO REPRESENT BUT DON'T LET THAT HATA RUIN YOUR DAY SHAKE THAT OFF WE KNOW WHAT WE HAVE TO DO AND WHAT WE ABOUT LET'S JUST KEEP DOING US AND HAVE FUN!!! HOT GIRLS REPRESENT EVERYDAY ALL DAY SO BRING EM OUT, BRING EM OUT!!! HOT GIRLS AND HOT BOYS WHERE YOU AT? THANK YOU TO EVERYONE ELSE WHO HAS DONE NOTHING BUT SHOW LOVE FOR "HOT GIRLS" AND "JUST US" SOFTBALL. WE ARE JUST HAVING FUN AND SHOWING LOVE!!! WORDS WILL NEVER BREAK US AND HATA'S WILL NEVER WIN IN LIFE!!!

Ladies,Ladies,Ladies now Hot Girls do not let run tell that get under your skin. You know they have to talk about somebody, shoot... they even talk about Jesus Christ.
Turn her negative in to a positive and when you spank her teams what will she have to say then?
Continue to lift each other up and shake them haters off girls.........

Ms. L.A. it out

THANKS MS. L.A.

D*** its hot in here! It must be the HOT GIRLS in the atmosphere. Ladies please stay focused and shake them haters off. That wont kill us it will just make us better. Whats up to all my HOTS. Its hard out here for a Hot Girl!

What's up to all my Hot Girls!!! what are they doing on this broad.. and yes hello to Home coming ( Hot Boy) great poems love them all.. like i saided at the begining of the week this was a no Hating week but i see that some poeple just cant help it.. Its in them and it must come out they cant hide it even for a week dam!! now thats sad not even for 48 hour but its no surprise the Hot Girl have to deal with that all the time so.. when you hate on us it just makes us stronger.. we like it like that. that means we have your minds and its on us those Hot Girls and (just us) but please dont base your whole season on just beating us were just one game you need to be trying to win the world!! because thats our gaol not just one team are one win dont make you a winner... Please belive it if we dont win you will know that we were there !!! win are lose we will be having a Ball all weekend long. Like T.I. said you can get your block knocked off just keep the Hot Girls name out your mounth!!! later 10 and am out hallo Hot's Much Love!! to all

HOT GIRLS YOU HAVE A CIRCLE AND A BOND LIKE YOU VERY RARELY SEE ON THE SOFTBALL CIRCUIT OR ANY WHERE ELSE. DON'T LET THIS HATER OR ANY OTHER HATERS OUT THERE GET TO YOU. BECAUSE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT FUTURE AHEAD OF YOU JUST CONTINUE TO WORK AND YOU ALL WILL BE REWARDED IN THE END.STAY FOCUSED LADIES. CHATT TOWN BALLA

WHAT'S REALLY GOING ON WITH THESE "HOT GIRLS" WHO ARE THEY? WHAT'S THEIR M.O.? CAN THEY PLAY? WELL I WILL TELL YOU ONE THING, THEY ARE CRUNK AS HELL EVEN IF THEY CAN'T PLAY ,AND THEY DEEP AS HELL, I BELIEVE I'VE SAW NUMBERS 1-45. WHAT'S UP WITH THAT? "

LETS ALL JUST GET ALONG.
AND TO YOU HOT GIRLS, YOUR GIRL AMY KNOWS HOW IT FEELS TO BE HATED ON, THEY DON'T LIKE ME BECAUSE I'M A DIME THATS TOP OF THE LINE, CUTE FACE,SMALL WAIST, WITH A BIG BEHIND.

DO YOUR THANG LADIES, BUT REMEMBER YOUR GIRL AMY WILL BE ON THE CIRCUIT THIS YEAR AND I BET NOT CATCH YOU SLIPPING BECAUSE I WILL BE TELLING ALL ON MONDAYS.
NOW AS YOU LADIES SAY: DO IT DO IT DO IT!

OVER AND OUT ITS YO GIRL
AMY AKA "FINE AS WINE SHAKUR"

PLEASE LADIES CALM DOWN PUT A LOCK ON THIS SUBJECT EVERY TEAM AROUND HERE KNOWS THAT THE HOT GIRLS ARE JUST RUNNING THAT MOUTH HYPING THERE TEAM UP TO GET THAT FIRE PUT OUT OF THEM HOT GIRLS!!! EVERY TEAM THAT BEAT THEM SAY" WHEN YOU SEE ME IN THE STREETS SHAWTY YOU DONT NO"

If you don't like it then don't look! Stay off the post. Just mind ya business, this was all about the HOT GIRLS and then you haters come putting your 1cents in without our consent, from now own if you want to post something to or about the HOT GIRLS, you have to check in with security first. YOU GOT THAT HATER?
Security please check these haters before they enter, I heard them talking about robbing the BASA board trying to make them a deal.! They got a team full of haters and a bench full of @#@#@#@#@#@!
HOT GIRL 11
What's up HOT GIRLS, hit me on my nextel chirp, I'm off today about to do some shopping, hollar at me.

Do your thing HOT GIRLS...KING OUT!!

Whats up everyody how have you all been
This is Home coming just wanted to check in
I see that we got another hater
Must be time to meet my home boy Vader
Shout have known your a hater by the name run tell dat
Someone get her some help call 911 stat
How you gone come at my girls with some old tired lines
Let Vader show you how to use words that rhyme
So you tried to get at my girls while I was gone