BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Looking for a team in the South!

Looking for a team on the blk cir. Have won 3 worlds and numerous states on the white cir. I play the o.f. and a 750-800 hitter with lots of pop. My first cousin is Darryl Strawberry!! I come from a very athletic family! I live in south alabama and want to play on a well established team. Travel is no problem. I'm a school teacher and a football coach, so my summers are for playing lots of ball! I have plenty of ref. and want to win on the highest level! If interested leave e-mail or number and I will contact you. Thanks alot for your time!! STRAW

Re: Looking for a team in the South!

Are you trying to play Rec. or Super Rec? We are loading up for the season as well. South Ga. Magic. Holla at me!!!!!1

Re: Looking for a team in the South

#15 leave me a contact number! would like to talk to u about this season!

hey i wanted some information on softball for the upcoming season next year. i am living in the memphis tn. area and would love for someone to contact me. thanx again $

Straw what up we talked last year about playing. im
in Bham Al halla at me 205-516-4292
NODOUT22-We All We Got

what's up moni,what do you want to know,I'm in Memphis and I can tell you what you want to know.You can call me at 901-240-9681.