BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
To the BASA Staff

To the BASA community I’ve been fortunate to play in 6 of your tourneys in the past 5 yrs winning the Comp Worlds in Mobile, AL. ’02. I’m blessed to be able to play at the level that I do, and even more blessed to be able to travel to BASA ran tourneys. Here in the West Coast we do not have an African American Circuit, and I believe the closets you come is Texas…. My point is yesterday I posted a Tourney in Palm Springs, CA. In mid January. I’m assuming that the Basa staff removed it because it is no longer posted. First off I Apologize if my post offended anyone or crossed the line on the message board. I’m not affiliated in any way with the Director who runs this. I was just felt this was a good way to see if any were interested. Knowing how many people post here. Once again apologizes to the BASA Staff.

Re: To the BASA Staff

would love to here from BASA on this matter..

You will!!

West Coast Playas. You know we have nothing but love for your guys. If you haven't noticed, your picture is on the front page. The tournament you mentioned is not a BASA sanctioned tournament.

Part of the reason that our struggle has been so long in the making, is because we could not get any help from the other associations. I don't know if you noticed, but the first mention of the tournament was not deleted, because it did not mention any affiliation and it was for a good cause. However, the tournament was reposted on the link with the moniker from another association.

We have plenty of friends in that association and others, but at the same time, we are trying to build something here. We want BASA in California really bad and could use your help. However, you will probably have to start with California teams only at first and as it grows, believe me people will come. And back to the original statement, if we had any help along the way, we wwould be in California by now.

You are the leadoff man, lead the charge for us. We will support you. Our first world tournament had less than 30 teams, now look at us now, and the best is yet to come. And California will be a part of it.

Love.....Some love from BASA Staff and thats Mo Bounce's picture..... Diffrent team but the thought counts though. You must understand i love to play at a high level, and to be truthfull there aren't many brothers or sisters that play on the other circuit out here. What does BASA bring to the table to assist in starting this up. If realistic I'd love to get BASA going here, and whom do I contact? bye the way how's Mr. Ivey like my bat? . Don't take offence just joking Hercle

For real lets chat about this..

I knew it was Mo' Bounce, I meant California love. Hit the box and shoot us an email with some contact info and someone will call you this week.

Thanks again,
BASA