BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hump Day Shoutouts......

What up BASA Nation! It's that time again...hope everyone made it back safe from the Turkey Day festivities.

Hump Day shoutouts to all the law enforcement and fire fighters out there. Keep doin' what you do so we can feel safe while we do what we do...

A special shout out to my new squad Xtreme!

COACH D OUT!

Re: Hump Day Shoutouts......

What'd up?...911,Homecoming,NKO,COACH D,GINA,HOT GIRL#11 and the REST,Wade#2,YD#2,"BABY D" off FRIDAY,#15,AMY,ARKANSAS,GREENE,3xchamp,SMALLZ,REDDE,EXODUS#4,#21,DINSUM,COLD 3rd BASE,5FOOTER,K-5,Ms. L.A.,Ms.DAT,Ms.Nashville,DON KING,CURIOUS1 and 2,Ball or FAll,Q,FORD,BROWNS,JELLY,GA MAJIC,STORM,CITY HITTERS,and MANY others...."CHURCH" DERRTY#2

That what I'm talking about Coach D. It's about time that someone start off the Hump day, Church is a busy man. I want to give a Shoutout to my boy Dee #24,Church,Exodus,Nko,911,#15,Homecoing, wassup T.Hill,Greene,Davida,Ms.Arkansas,Ms.Dat, and a Shoutout to Shneke and the Hotgirls, and Tallahssee. Dam my neck hurt giving out all my shoutouts Too much

First off I will like to state that the board has been pretty heated lately. Seems like the Chief of Staff need to step in and stop some of this madness. People we supposed to be family, families have arguments and keep their issues inhouse. I would like to give shouts out to Coach D, Church, Wade, Ex, Clay, 3xWorld, Mike Wells, Ghost(MIA), Wolf, 5footer,Dinsum, All the ladies(Ms. Dat, Ms. Nashville, Nashville Finest, Gina, Shneka, the Hot girl team, Ms. Arkansas)Homecoming, YD#2, LoTay, Gitlive, Termanator, and to the lady that keeps it real, Davida#7(The true speaker) , Ball or Fall, and anybody that I missed. How about today lets all have a , and make this site a fun experience. Peace out1. Now you all no the deal get the funk out of my zone! Holla atcha boy.

Yeah! I would like to give some shout outs.....to all the hot girls, sexyslim1,wade, church,thill,gina,amy,exodus,nko,dinsum,ball or fall,Ms arkansas,davida,#1,#2,zone,twain,smallz, if a forgot you than I could not remember.... ...short term memort is shot. Hump day wow! all ready! I can not wait until the holidays are over...not a scrooge...but a single parent....How can I enjoy the holidays when Afterschool care is $500 a month...**** can I get some assistance Bush...the Working class Poor...thats who I really want to shout out too!!!!!1 If you make to much money to get state help and you make to least to Go on vaction every once in a while...than this HUMP DAY SHOUT OUT IS FOR YOU!!!!!1

#15 You hit the nail on the head. Shout outs to all the regulars (Church, Wade, #15, 911, Gina, Greene, all the Hot Girls, Shneka, Ms. Dat, Ex, NKO, Dinsum, my girl #16 (where ya at... training is almost over...)Ms. Nashville, Don King, LoTay (luv that name) Ball or Fall, Homecoming (missing the poems... where are ya???)(forgive me if I forgot anyone)and to all the newcomers, Welcome aboard.

And What's up?.....KJ...

Good Morning...This is Ms. Arkansas check in on this hump day. I want to send shoutouts to Church, Gina, Home Coming, Nashville Finest#21, Nko, Greene#44, Exodus#4, Davida#7, Dinsum, all the Hot Girls, 911, Ms. Nashville, Wade aka#2, Keithag, Nupe85, Ms. LA, Wolf, Ms. Dat, Zone3, and Don King. Sorry for not listing everyone that post on the board. Too many names to remember but I send a shoutout to you too. Special shoutout to the BASA Staff. I appreciate all the hardwork that you do to make this website fun and exciting but most of all #1.

Ms. Arkansas

Good Morning....

Hump Day Shoutouts...

Davida #4 (Sis)
Ms. Arkansas
Coach D
Ms.Nashville
Jemeka #30
NKO
Dinsum #10
Exdous #4
Homecoming
Can we all just get along....

aaaaayyyyyy shouts out to #2church,neal502,thill,greene#44,Lil red,davida,wolf and all other board memembers. #15 I understand where you are coming from, I'm also not in the holiday spirit. I usually go out for my peeps and get those discount gifts from them. Told them this year don't look from much from me. I did get me some spirits this weekend from some crown. Matter of fact I am getting ready to take me an early quit from work today and I just got paid. ] I just am not feeling being here too much longer,plus I am working so much overtime that I just need a break.

Sorry I forgot to give shouts our to Ms. Arkansas aaaaaayyyyyy!!!

What's up to all my Hot Girls, we on fire in 2006 to:
Davida
Ms. Nashville
Church
Wolf 24
Coach D
Ms. Arkansas
Gina
Clay
Ga. Magic
Atl. Storm
Class Act
Nkozon
Wade Aka 2
Anyone I missed I apologize truly but heres a

Last but not least BASA staff. The greatest.

HAPPY HUMP DAY EVERYONE:

HEY COACH D HOWS IT GOING? WHATS UP BABY SIS (NASHVILLES FINEST), PITCHER 30, JEMIEKA 30, MS NASHVILLE, NKO, DINSUM #10, SHNEKA (AKA HOTGIRL #11), #15, GREENE #44, GINA, EXODUS #4, MS ARKANSAS, DON KING, MY GAMIXX TEAMMATES, 911, AND COACH TUFO. I HOPE THAT EVERYONES WEDNESDAY IS A BLESSED ONE, I KNOW MINE WILL BE

Davida #7 (Ga Mixx)/ #4 (WWB)

....2 ALL.... ....now {relieved]

I have Special SHouts 2 nice and caring people my Peeps nashville finest and Davida who I can **** off in a heart beat.... ,and the HOT GIRLS....that's a hell of LIST.... ....that's my way of saying It's ALL GOOD..."CHURCH"

Sorry Hot Girl I miss you but here you go

Thanks Church# 2

HEY MS LA, GIRL THANKS FOR THE SHOUTOUT, WILL DEFINITELY REMEMBER YA NEXT TIME , OH ALSO TO MR DRAKE, AND THE REST OF THE BASA STAFF!!!!

HEY MS.L.A I HAD THE SAME LAST NIGHT.BUT I'M GOING TO TRY SOMETHING ELSE TONIGHT.BUT THINGS WILL GET BETTER AS IT GET CLOSER TO CHRISTMAS SWEETY.BUT IF POSSIBLE I NEED YOU TO GO TO OUR SITE.AND GIVE THE EASTSIDE GUYS SOME INFO OK.THANK YOU WWW.LEAGUELINEUP.COM/LOU502BOYZ

Missed you too Nashville's Finest, I guess you and Ms. Nashville aren't the same people. My Bad. To all the Nashville Ladies.

Neal, thank you. I'll get the information to them today or for sure tomorrow.

HEY COACH D THANK FOR THE SHOUT OUT TO THE LAW ENFORCEMENT AND FIREFIGHTER WE DON'T GET TO MANY GOOD SHOUT OUT.BUT THANKS AGAIN AND WE DO ARE BEST TO HELP EVERYONE HERE IN THE DERBY-CITY.WHEN WE ARE NOT WITH THE BASA.

Hey what't up Everyone? I hope you all had a nice Holiday!
I'm back and a special shout out to you know who
You know who you are cause you my Boo! AAAAYYYY

Neal(502 boyz). I need for you to hit me up on my email, please. I need to ask you something. lesa.a.spillman@chase.com

HEY NEKA,

JEMEIKA WANTED ME TO ASKED YOU WHY THE "NASHVILLE LADIES" GOTTA BE, (AND I'M QUOTING)..."AND EVERYONE ELSE IN TENNESSEE"? LOL AND ALSO SHE WANTS ME TO TELL YOU HELLO? SHES CRAZY GIRL...

Homecoming.....

Welcome back and you are my boo to...And i know who you are!!!! My Dog

#21 Send me an e-mail

Happy Hump Day everybody, I won't sya any names cause I will forget some one....This week is moving too slow for me, what about everybody else. I am ready for the weekend!!

What's up Ms Dat. Have talk to you in a while.

Homecoming...

I deleted the e-mail address by mistake so email first and I will return a message back.

How you gone delete me? Thats harsh.... send me your e-mail address I'm at work right now.

MS.L.A I WILL EMAIL YOU SWEETY .

Just checking in on hump day to say what'z up BASA family? I love the interaction that everyone has with each other on the board. Thanks for giving me some good reading and enabling me to smile when the day is getting the best of me.

Much Love
Keithag

WUT UP, WHUT'S UP,WUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZUP.WOLF,CHUURCH,YD#2,NASHVILLE FINEST,NEAL,DAVIDA#7,MS.NASHVILLE,WADE,HOTGIRL,COACH D,MS.DAT,911,MS.ARKANSAS,NKO,EXODUS,SMALLZ,D24,#15,BALL OR FALL, GREENE#44,NODOUT22,K****LE, I HOPE THAT EVERYONE IS HAVING A GREAT DAY,IF NOT MAKE THE BEST OUT OF THE WORST,REMEMBER THAT SOMEONE HAS IT WORSE THAN OTHERS. PEACE,"L.M.S. ON THREE"

AMEN TO THAT DINSUM

Dinsum...

Thanks for the shoutout.

YEEEEEEAH

What up board! #16 checking in. Yeah THill I'm almost done! It's almost over. What up Church, Wade, #15, NKO and the rest of the board.

I'd like to give a shout out to all my BASA brothers and sisters. This will be my first year on the circuit and I can't wait. I'll meet some of you at the Draft tournament. If you get a chance, check us out at www.leaguelineup.com/northchicagoballers. Don't forget to hit the guestbook. The Chi is in the house!!

Hey North Chicago you are 20 minutes from us in Racine...See you in ATL

whats up to eeeeriboddddy. dinsum u see they want even let my name on here k****le ya feel me but we know the deal. kj out

Ms. Dat we should do a collabo and try to get some BASA in the Chi or the cheese state.

sounds good to me Big Al, we could even do something in Waukegan at that ball park