BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mark and Amy: Whew! Answers your questions with some tough love.

Mark and Amy,

Trying to ask this without getting it deleted.

If it were up to my husband, we would "do it" every night. I love him dearly and and enjoy it, but that is a bit much in my opinion. Sometimes I am just tired or just need some down time. He doesn't get mad, but he does get real pouty and even has the nerve to throw up scripture about "wives being submissive to their husbands."

Keep in mind that we are not newlyweds either, we have been married for over 7 years. Is there any solution? Help!

Amy:
First and foremost you should be thankful that you have a man whom wants you as much as your husband. Some women aren't as fortunate to have a significant other like that. Me personally, it would make me
want to give my man anything, anytime knowing I turn him on like that. I think its a beautiful thing to be wanted like that and you should feel happy instead of tired and wore out, but on the other hand, just sit
him down and talk to him maybe he will understand maybe he won't.

But you do know that situations like this is what tend to make men stray off. If a man is used to getting something on a regular from his woman, then
all of sudden she wants to be too tired, complain, and just say no, then some men see that as "well I guess I'll just get is somewhere else."

Don't start nothing you can't finish. If you started out getting it on a regular or whenever he wanted, then you either have to finish it or suffer the consequences. And I am not saying your man will be one to go out and cheat, so please don't think that. Relationships are all about making one another happy. You seem to have a good one, give him what
he wants.

Mark:
For the record, He does get mad! What you consider “Pouty” is actually a mild form of anger/madness.

Wow, This is a tough one! I must say that I am not happy when my wife chose to not participate. If allowed I’d do it 3-4 times a day, but I’ve learned to accept 2-3 times a week. I too am somewhat “pouty” when she’s not receptive. My advice to you is try your best to keep up with his appetite, but when you’re not able to understand that he’s going to pout and have the long face.

Men usually get over it in the morning when we realize that there’s more to a relationship than just the action between the sheets (although that is one of the best parts). Work, kids, bills, etc… tend to make that erection disappear for approximately 12-14 hours, but it will surely return the following night. Do realize that this is a never-ending soap opera. You will encounter this same response each time you say no! try to keep up, but don’t “throw your back out.”

Mark and Amy,

Been friends with this girl for a very long time. I have developed strong feelings for her. We talk everyday, but she has not given me any indication that she feels the same way. I am afraid that if I say something, it might change our friendship forever. What should I do?

Amy:
To be honest, a lot of women including myself befriend those guys that we know we are not interested in because we know these type of guys
make great friends. We can tell them anything without it going any further, we won't be tempted to take things any farther because they are not our type, not saying your not her type, but you do the math. Either she's not interested or she doesn't want to mess up your friendship. Either way, do not, I repeat, do not try to force her into something, if
its meant for you all to hook up then it will happen, but until then, continue being just that friend that you were from the beginning. Also us women well myself, I feel its a whole lot easier talking to a guy than these crazy a@# females. Guys are more understanding and willing to listen, where these females are judgmental and always thinking they
know more than what they do. Just keep it simple and let things fall into place them self.

Mark:
If she has given you no indication that she’s interested in taking it to a higher level, then you’re probably better off leaving things right where they are. There’s an old saying that a woman knows within 30 minutes …… If this is true a friendship, value it for just that. Continue to be a good friend and if she changes her mind, you’ll be right up front.

I’m sure she knows that you’d like for your relationship to be more, but she not there yet. Give her time, maybe it will happen. Worst-case scenario you’ll always be in her life if you remain friends. Try to pursue more and you may lose a dear friend. Some things are worth waiting for.

Mark and Amy,

hi,

i need some real help here guys! i have this "boyfriend" that is all of a sudden dogging me completely out no matter how hard I try to be with him... He just started acting this way and I dont know why...In the beginning I wanted to only be friends with him because i didnt want to end up getting hurt like i always do...He swore that would never happen...we have only been in a relationship for about 6 months... I really care about him but I dont know what to do...I try to talk to him but he has the NASTIEST attitude you can imagine...

Can someone please give me some advice...Should I move on or try to work this out...in the beginning, it was gravy...He was the perfect gentleman but then i guess he started showing his TRUE colors...I am a very attractive female but i dont know what to do...I tried to give him space but it seems that also isnt working...PLEASE HELP- ANYONE... i would appreciate any advice... i cry every night because he treats me sooooooo bad...

Mark:
Before you make any decisions regarding you relationship go over it with a fine-toothed comb. Make sure you’ve not done anything to scare him off. Did he see a side of you he knew nothing about? Are you trying to change and rearrange his life? Are you looking for a hand in marriage way too quickly? He may be afraid of the direction in which he thinks this relationship is heading and has decided to run in the opposite direction. If you feel as if you’ve done nothing wrong, then maybe he’s fallen out of love. He may not be feeling this relationship anymore and wants a change of scenery. You two should sit down and lay everything out in the open. Force him to open up! It could be external stresses or it could be he wants something new. You deserve an answer, don’t’ stop until you get it.

Don’t forget that men have an unusual ability to “act a fool” as opposed to coming out and telling women what’s on our minds. We actually try to act so cruel, cold, heartless, and unkind that it’ll make the woman decide that the relationship isn’t worth the stress. Men love being able to say “You broke up with me” or “It was your decision”. In the process, she breaks up with him, doing exactly what he wanted her to do. If he wants out, let him do his thing and you do yours. There’s no reason why the both of you can’t walk away from this thing and be happy.

Mark “Tell The Whole Truth” X

Amy:
Ok sweetie not being mean or anything, but open your eyes Ms.Lady. If you sit at home and cry every night and he still treats you the same, then baby girl do the da@# math. Get over him, move on, kick him to
the curb. Men don't know what they have until its gone. Make that nig#@ cry over you, treat him the way he treats you.

Let him breathe, back off of him, if he wants you and your willing to try and make it work, he will come around, but that's if he wants you. It really sounds like he has got what he wanted and is ready to make another woman a statistic. Not being harsh on you, but I've been in the same boat myself. You have got to be strong. Flip the script, treat him the way he treats you and either he will come around or you will just have to move on.

I think you should move on anyway. There are too many men in this world to be crying every night over one. Don't no man deserve all them tears unless he's gone forever. Take it from me, get you a back bone, and flip the script. You will see a change.

Hollar at your girl: Amy oh so FINE AS WINE Shakur

Re: Mark and Amy: Whew! Answers your questions with some tough love.

Amy you are certainly keeping it real. Great job.!!!!!!

I have a pretty good idea who Mark is, but Amy who are you? You seem like a girl I could kick with it. That's REAL TALK!

WELL MR. CURIOUS, YOU WANT TO KNOW WHO I AM RIGHT? WELL I'M THAT DIME THAT'S TOP OF THE LINE, CUT FACE,, SMALL WAIST, WITH A BIG BEHIND.

AMY YOU NEED TO BE A HOT GIRL !!!!

"AAAYYYY"..... ...once again AMY...you laid it down like no other..."CHURCH"

It is even more obvious to me now who Mark is, but Amy, how about a nice below the head shot. I got a feeling you aint lying about your description.

NOW YOU KNOW I CAN'T DO THAT. IF I DID, YOU MAY KNOW WHO I AM. LIKE I SAID, I'M A DIME THAT'S TOP OF THE LINE, CUTE FACE, SLIM WAIST WITH A BIG BEHIND.

What up Amy! You need to start checkin' in when I have roll call for the All Dyme team

COACH D OUT!

THAT'S A BET COACH D. I'M NOT ON THIS BOARD ALL DAY THOUGH LIKE OTHERS, LIKE I TOLD CURIOUS "I'M A DIME THAT'S TOP OF THE LINE" SO I HAVE TO MAKE MY MONEY. I'M UNDER THE CAMERA ALL DAY AND HARDLY GET TOO MANY BREAKS SO WHEN I DO I HAVE TO MAKE THE BEST OF THEM.

Amy, you are my type of girl. That is me all the way keepin it REAL & SAYING WHAT I FEEL. The men today are full of a lot of S*%#. Don't get me wrong some women are too. You have to play their game sometimes.These women need to let a man come to them,God says he who finds a wife, finds a good thing.I don't look or search,he will find me.
Amy you just keep on keeping it real and telling it like it is,even if it hurts.

Amy!!!!!!!!!!!! Chillaxxxxxxxx.

WHAT'S UP MR. WOLF MAN. I NEED TO KNOW WHAT THE BIG HYPE IS ABOUT YOU. YOU SEEM TO BE A WELL TALKED ABOUT MAN, BUT AMY WILL HAVE TO BE THE JUDGE OF THAT ONE!YEAH I SAW YOUR INTERVIEW, IT WAS ALRIGHT. STAY HANDSOME AND SWEET AND REMEMBER IT WILL TAKE YOU A LONG WAY.

Amy check out Impeached

CHECK OUT AMY