BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
KC TOURNEY IN '06

THE CITY HITTERS WANT TO COME TO YOUR TOWN,BUT WE DON'T SEE ANY TOURNYS IN '06. SEND ME DETAILS IF I HAVE MISSED YOUR DATES.DTUFO1@SBC.COM.

On The BASA Schedule

AUG. 12-13
K.C. ELITE MIDWEST THANG

KEVIN CHEADLE (816) 358-1948
WILLIE JORDAN (816) 763-1699

KANSAS CITY MO.

Re: KC TOURNEY IN '06

THANKS STAFF!!!!!!TUFO.

Trying to work on something before the one in Aug. Stay tuned. Should have something worked out after the first of the year. Would love to have you guys in here around May or June.

kc player. whats your e-mail got a question hommy

the crunchberries are planning on having a big basa tournament the end of april or the 1st of may .we plan on giving out $750-$1000 guaranteed.we are not looking to make money on our tournament we are just looking for some good teams to come down and play some good ball and have some fun.if you have any questions e-mail tonyberry10@hotmail.com.

Should be a mailbox for you to click on now Deuce.

Cool, Tee Bee. If yours is in April or May, we'll look at June for ours. That way, we'll have 3 tourneys in the area next year.

What's up Tony are you planning a tournament in the KC MO. area are Kansas side.

kc player, it want deliver it to you. Hit me up adwmsjr@yahoo

Deuce, you should have mail.

our tournament will be held on the kansas side, probally the turf fields at mid-american in overland park ks.

I thought those complexes were U-trip are you still talking about hosting a BASA tourny