BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"AAAYYY"...."CHURCH on a 2'S DAY"...."HA,HA"....you smoking...

....."HHEEYYYYY"....What's Crackin?BOARD....sorry I'm late....just been reading and working.... ....ummmm....I see there's a mini fued or shall I say BRAIN WASHING....being presented on the BOARD...I see there is a lot of people jumping ship....from a GOOD TEAM 2 DREAMS not yet in site....I mean no harm...but "REAL TALK"...Bar B que...owwweee.. ...are the 05 Champs.. ...in case yall forgot....but I see the case of WHAT had HAPPEN was....see what happen's when you allow people 2 invade your CAMP....players leech on 2 TALK and HOPES and DREAMS....I can't wait 2 see the whole outcome of these claim...oops,I mean TEAM JUMPERS......and that was nice 2 show what happens 2 a pitcher when he is not totally focus on the batter...in 2002....if you sleep just one second that's what happens....AND it seems that there is a little connection between the ATL and STL... ,and not leaving no other teams out...I see SNEAK DISSING and BACK STABBERS and NO INTERGRITY and DEDICATION,it's gone, and the key 2 building a team or rather get the players you want....YOU NEED A GOOD MOUTH PIECE... ,once again..write this down and remember...."THOSE THAT KNOW won't TELL....and THOSE THAT don't KNOW TELL"...and Last If you are a good judge of CHARACTER..."CHURCH"....now as far as competive....we all are competive but can WE remain...and hang and move with our equals that's the QUESTION....I see ***** in some.......here hit this ......DERRTY#2"CHURCH"

Re: "AAAYYY"...."CHURCH on a 2'S DAY"...."HA,HA"....you smoking...

let me hit that ....Hello everyone and CHURCH..you may have gotten a few people thinking with this one.......but you are real talking.....KING OUT!!

CHURCH AND DON KING WHAT UP FAM,THINGS GOT A LITTLE HEATED FOR A MINUTE,IT'S IN THE GAME.HOLD IT IN THE ROAD. PASS IT,PASS IT

what's up?.....Dinsum#10,DONKING,Hot GIRL,NASHVILLE,NKO,911,Tank,YD#2,wade#2,#15,EXODUS#4,#1,Ms.ARKANSAS,GINA,GREENE#44,HOMECOMING,Ms.DAT,Ms.L.A.,REDD,SMALLZ,GHOST and others,it's so many....here hit this...there's plenty ......"CHURCH"

What up Church!!! I'm going to take that and pass it on I'm tryin' to quit you definitely laid out some CHURCH on this 2's day. I wish everyone the best of luck unless they're playin' me As for the team jumpers in this case they're not just jumpin' teams they seem to be jumpin' whole states.

Here's a question has any team ever assembled this way won the BASA World??

What'd up? Coach D....my Potna....I just had 2 give my opinion....so feelings should not be express unless...you want 2 finish that statement for me COACH D....here hit this ...now proceed......"CHURCH"

Good Afternoon....Church, Dinsum#10, Don King, Coach D, Nashville Finest#21, Davida#7, Exodus#4, Gina, Home Coming, 911, Greene#44, Nko, Keithag, Nupe85, and the rest of the family. I hope everyone is enjoying their day. Church..I believe you may have stepped on some people toes. but hey this is freedom of speech.

Ms. Arkansas

WHATS UP EVERYONE...

NASHVILLE FINEST (DO SOME WORK),
PITCHER 30 (WHATCHA DOING, LOL),
DIRTY(JEMIEKA)30(LEAVE THEM KIDS ALONE...LOL),
MS NASHVILLE (HOPE YOU ENJOYING YOUR VACATION, WE MISS YA GIRL),
SHNEKA #11 (CAN'T WAIT TO HOOP),
MS ARKANSAS, DINSUM #10, COACH D,AND NKO (WHATS UP PLAYAS LOL),
GREENE #44 (WHERE YA BEEN HIDING DOG),
HOME COMING (WHERE YA AT?),
YD#2, EXODUS #4, AND GINA...JUST CHECKING ON EVERYONE

Davida #7 (Ga Mixx)/ #4 (WWB)

Yeah! Canty in the house...... I always wanted to say that...like I'm popular or something....I want to give my shoutouts to....church,wade,nko,dinsum,sexyslim1,All the hotgirls,Thill,zone,twain,smallz,t.holland, Fowler(where yea at?)Amy and mark,davida,don king,and the reat os the BASA family.....
To all the DEAD BEAT DADS....Kill YourSelf!!!!!1

I see everyone is reading but no posting....was it too REAL TALK....and somebody was gone speak it...I just SPOKE IT..... ....."CHURCH" ...

WHATS UP #15, SORRY I LEFT YOU OUT, HOW HAVE YOU BEEN? YOU READY FOR THE 06?

SECURITY...

What up #15? Hope you had a great Thanksgiving Day!!! Thanks for the shout out... have a great day!!

What'd up?Thill#21....and #15.....and people in NASHVILLE,TENN....Hello....

....oops..and Hi...HOT GIRL....I hope you enjoyed your HOLIDAYS ......"CHURCH"

Hey Church, how ya been? Hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving... You've kinda been MIA lately as well as my dear bud Wade... What are you all up to now???? Have a good day!!

CHILLING and WORKING and can't wait but will wait for this SEASON....it should and SHALL be a SHOCKER....I felt like SNOOP and TUPAC....I see the same chick in the summer in the LOU

No problems ladies.....just been taking care of my girls.Davida catch up with me; You know I'm always ready to BANG!!!!!1

Happy Tuesday. Are statements toward Class Act @ ATL Storm.

WRONG...and it's a post for the CLASS ACT and STORM...please stroll down

Now good luck 2 ALL in 06...... "CHURCH"

WHATS UP #15, COULD YOU ELABORATE MORE ON YOUR LAST STATEMENT?

HEY #15, SORRY ABOUT THAT I KNOW NOW, EXCUSE ME, BUT I WAS DISTRACTED (MADE MAD) EARLIER BY SOMEONE. GOOD LUCK TO YOU AND YOUR TEAM IN THE 06'

G.M.F.L

What's up fam? I have been super busy coaching my 8th grade girls basketball team. We just finished 4th in a regional tournament but anywayz. Let me get that [Releived] I needed something to get my mind off this loss. I will holla at you all in the morning.

Well, well, I missed yesterday, but I'm back today. Well, Church what was spoke was the truth. Alot of transactions have been done in the off-season. The thing is, will these two teams have the chemistry. Different players bring different attitudes and those different attitudes can conflict. You can put together the best talent and loose and get beat by teams with less amount of talent that has good chemistry. Then it will get ugly and fingers start to point! Watch out and keep your eyes open! Now let me hit cough, cough, that.... Oh, and what's up to all board members!

wade you can see the experiences of the New Yankees and see that with all the talent you still must play ball. A-rod just can not win a Championship but he wins the MVP every year!!!!!1

What up #15! Man, u started getting your cousin right for 06'. Oh, by the way, Takeo said he will do it...Man, you see it every season. Good chemistry and not all the best will get you a championship....

What's Crackin?#15 and Wade#2....As you see I place my opinion....and I never directed it at ANYONE...But I see it stunned 1000+....and one is on the HOOK trying 2 impeach.... ...cause I put down a little "CHURCH and REAL TALK"....the Guilty will Bite... , and BALLER are should I say.........!!..It's cool,but ummm...let's all sit back and and watch this **** unfold......"CHURCH"

"AAAYYY".... .....If I said anything wrong or DID I SAY ANYTHING WRONG ....SPEAK......"CHURCH"

Get over it !!!!!

What's the buisness Church. Security get a few days off and now we got someone trying to impeach you. Whoa! Well I'm back now and would like to say what's up to all my fam and you all know who you are. Holla back and let me hit that

what's up Wade...so will Takeo have a team this year and yes I'm working with him on his defense but hell I need help with the hitting my **** SELF. Me and Jolley suppose to hit next weekened. First of all this is a Democracy......And I vote that he stay.....Do anyone want to second that motion? Church are you the guy who bet me at the Derrty Storm Game? I'm still trying to put a face with the name. I was the fool on top of the fence talking all that Crap...but ....hey ATL WON and I got my . If not you thank your teammate for me the green was great!!!!!1

No.....but I know who you are...and it's all Good... ..."CHURCH"

Yeah, that boy was acting the donk. #15, hit me on the e-mail and I will fill you in on the situation with the money for 06'.

wade you have mail!!!!!1

....I think we need a poem.....HOMECOMING....sum this up FOR ME and "CHURCH" it and give a nice one for NASHVILLE FINEST and DAVIDA #7....and break curious off a little something ...and you might have 2 REAL TALK some...here hit this... ..."CHURCH"

HEY GOOD LUCK TO ALL TEAMS AND THE LADY ALSO.FROM THE DERBY-CITY AND 502BOYZ

What's up Church? To all that missed me I say What's up and here hit this and for all the haters that want to step to the Dark side read Impeached. AAAAYYYYY Holla back. #21 and big sis I will get wit yaw'll this afternoon. Got a lot to do since I been gone a week.

#15, it didn't come through or I just haven't received it yet. T Holland #1, where u at?

What's up?...I hope everyone is having a blessed day...YD#2 are you going to Indy I got 2 tickets for Feb.4th

OOP'S my bad here hit this ....and #15....roll up...and Wade#2 I need some of that REAL TALK.....and here hit this.... "CHURCH"

"AAAAYYYYY".... ...it seems silence is GOLDEN....and I guess it's time for closure...so ummmm....HOMECOMING hit this.... and WRAP this UP...... "CHURCH"

Man thanks....OOOOOWWWWWEEEE I needed that.
For those that missed me here smoke with me.

On Church on a Tuesday we talked about hopes and dreams
So many of us are on a new team
Was it because our old team wasn’t good enough
Some didn’t have the money… they never put up
I’m sure you all have your reasons
We will just wait and see with the upcoming season
Did they tell you something sweet and whisper in you ear
Did they tell you something that you liked to hear
Just wait till you see our team
Many them uni’s are clean
You will never be alone
Wit dis team you cant go wrong (Whisper song playing) lol
Always remember the grass aint always greener on the other side
In the looser bracket you can not hide
Just like the pres said “ Those that know wont tell”
And those that don’t like real talk can go to ….beeeeeeeep
Now back to the song.
Wait till you see our team
Man dem uni’s are clean (you finish the rest) lol

Homecoming....

I see you are real busy writing on your first day back..LOL!!!!

"CHURCH" .........

Man Boo
You know how I do
Just trying to pass the day
I still got a lot to say
Since I been gone for about a week
Trying to find my desk is like hide and go seek

Wade and #15, I will know more and hopefully a definite from Takeo on Sat. We are having a meeting.

....record breaker

Is this the one to go over the top
Hmmmmm I cant help myself I just cant stop
It just keep coming and I dont know why
When you ladies loose please dont cry
For me please keep your head up and a still little chin
Here have a drink maybe some coke and some hen
Well ladies I got to go
Otherwise I would just keep sitting here working on my flow
We will be back and we can continue this tommorow
I'm gone holla at you later so peace my bro's